Thread: Would it work against me if I pretend to be married or have kids?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 Times in 562 Posts

Default Would it work against me if I pretend to be married or have kids?

I am returning to stripping after several years. I am thinking of doing day shift, which is more common for moms and college students.

I am almost 30 now, but don't have kids nor married.

Would it make me seem more "normal" and even more "relatable" if I pretended to have kids in school or something? Make up a whole story about my kids, and have one more thing I can talk about and be relatable to the customers (who are likely to be retired, older, or just coming in during work hours for a break)? Pretend I am a wholesome, hard working single mother while her kids are in school.

Or what about pretending to be married? IDK if that would help or hurt me, and with what sort of customers.

Weekly earning target: $1000
    Saving for: school, traveling, rainy day fund

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    What would "future you" want you to do right now?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,687 Times in 6,413 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Would it work against me if I pretend to be married or have kids?

Just say "I'm engaged" and go from there.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,654 Times in 11,890 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

No. Because then they’d try to get you to a) leave your “husband” for them, b) assume incorrectly “why isn’t her man taking care of her adequately so she doesn’t have to work here?!?”, then default back to a), or think “well I’m not giving any money to her so she can just give to her pimp/husband

I tell the unsavory ones who try to take me home that I have 4 kids so they can back tf off. Most men are repulsed at the thought of having to actually take care of a kid let alone multiple kids.

Most likely I would tell them I’m single or I am bisexual/have a lesbian lover
    “Cook for him like a housewife, fuck him good like a nympho….pay the rent and the car note, he invests in me like crypto”

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    No. Because then they’d try to get you to a) leave your “husband” for them, b) assume incorrectly “why isn’t her man taking care of her adequately so she doesn’t have to work here?!?”, then default back to a), or think “well I’m not giving any money to her so she can just give to her pimp/husband

I tell the unsavory ones who try to take me home that I have 4 kids so they can back tf off. Most men are repulsed at the thought of having to actually take care of a kid let alone multiple kids.

Most likely I would tell them I’m single or I am bisexual/have a lesbian lover
    Good point, the captain save-a-ho's and the ones who think your male partner is just a leech or a pimp.

I remember some strippers years ago sharing pictures of their kids with their customers (and I dont think the customers were regulars either). I don't remember if it was a good hustle or not.

Saying I am bisexual sounds like something guys would be into.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmere Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,649 Times in 4,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

People know I’m married and it hasn’t hurt my money
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I say no. Most men would rather chase after a single woman who has no obligation, other than education, than one in a committed relationship/marriage or a single mother. Especially a young woman with no children.

When I was in a long-term relationship in my early-20's, I lied to customers that I'm single in order for them to "chase after" me. Meaning repeat customers, aka regulars. A lot of them wise up quickly and vanish, others lasted for a couple of weeks or months and few stayed for the long haul.

Early on, I've told customers, who showed high interest in me, that I had a boyfriend and then lost interest very quickly. Lesson learned for me. Personally, I just think some men go to strip clubs in hoping to bag themselves a "baddie."
    Last edited by 305gurl; 06-11-2022 at 10:14 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Honestly you are still so young, ive returned to dancing at the age of 37. This time last year in was getting up early to sit a desk in an office all day. We dont really have day shifts in the UK so i had to get used to the whole working nights again in a party atmosphere with the flashing uv lights and loud music where the bass from the speakers rattles my teeth.
    As for pretending to be married with children, Im of the belief that most men walk in to the club, see me stood there in my tiny stripper outfit and judge me an unattached dirty slut that they have the potential to have sex with.
    That isnt true in the slightest, and sex isnt really my thing, this is a job to me. I'm still the same women whether im in a smart dress in the office or dancing around a pole with a group of girls all in g-strings but it can help to keep the fantasy alive.
    Good luck

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaden F For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,063 Times in 4,521 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Whatever you decide, just keep in mind, any time you come up with a story, you'll have extra work to do to keep it consistent, especially if you get dayshift regulars. Sometimes its best to just "be yourself" (to a reasonable extent) and appeal to dayshift customers by telling them that you just don't enjoy the party atmosphere of nights anymore or whatever your reason. There are plenty of older customers who will connect with that.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,135 Times in 7,762 Posts

I don't do that.

In clubs I'm always single with stories that it's " been awhile " haha !

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks everyone, I'll stick with the single story.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Whatever you decide, just keep in mind, any time you come up with a story, you'll have extra work to do to keep it consistent, especially if you get dayshift regulars. Sometimes its best to just "be yourself" (to a reasonable extent) and appeal to dayshift customers by telling them that you just don't enjoy the party atmosphere of nights anymore or whatever your reason. There are plenty of older customers who will connect with that.
    That's a good non-bullshit reason, not enjoying the party atmosphere anymore.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,137 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm always "single" in the strip club. We're selling hope and fantasy. But I also try to steer the conversation away from personal details about relationships and family.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I'm always "single" in the strip club. We're selling hope and fantasy. But I also try to steer the conversation away from personal details about relationships and family.
    That's what I thought. But then some guys are dicks about it like trying to call you out instead of just going along with the fantasy. "Why are you still single" like lol wtf how do you respond to that? Why did you ask if you're not just gonna accept that I am single and fantasize about it?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Don't waste time of those guys. Sell that hope and fantasy to guys with has high interest in you.