Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much did you spend on plastic surgery and what sort of work did you get done?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,085 Times in 3,992 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: How much did you spend on plastic surgery and what sort of work did you get done?

^^^Wow I assumed the 100k was a typo till I kept reading.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 567 Posts

Default Re: How much did you spend on plastic surgery and what sort of work did you get done?

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    ^^^Wow I assumed the 100k was a typo till I kept reading.
    Yeah unfortunately not a typo. I wish it was 10k lmao not 100k. So many thoughts went through my head.

How much will a 100k face job change my life? Is it worth it?

Will a 100k face job pay for itself throughout my life? How badly is my current face holding me back from getting what I want?

Can I get the same or similar face job somewhere else for cheaper? What else can I spend 100k on?

What if I get the face job, and then only shortly after get into some accident that destroys my face and I don't get to enjoy the results for long? Yet have to continue paying off that 100k.

The surgeon offered to operate on only a portion of my face and prioritize what I want to get fixed the most so I can stay within what I can afford. I want to do it all though.

A better face will help me more than getting a nice car. It will help me more than getting a house at this stage of life.

I am not someone who thinks that too deeply about my face. I only thought of plastic surgery because my parents brought up a laundry list of things they want me to get plastic surgery for, while also saying I look deformed. Is my face so ugly that even my own parents want me to get plastic surgery? I asked them if they wanted my other siblings to get work done too and they were like "no, they're already attractive". My relatives hinted at me being ugly throughout my life and compared me to my female siblings whenever I "glowed up". I was the only child who bought my own car (a used car), put myself through community college and then online school, while my siblings had new cars bought for them, homes put under their names, and had private universities paid for. My (no longer) friend jokingly-not-jokingly said "men will fuck anything" regarding my face.

I read this reddit post and I understand what he's talking about. I can tell I am treated differently than a lot of other people based on how I look, and I feel like my intelligence, merit, and personality are overlooked.

Weekly earning target: $1000
    Saving for: school, traveling, rainy day fund

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    What would "future you" want you to do right now?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmere Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,085 Times in 3,992 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Cashmere Star View Post
    Thinking of getting some work done and it would cost around 60k for everything I want. I am wondering if I am nuts and if anyone else spent this much.
    Well seeing as how we're now talking about potentially well over $120,000 I'm going to go with this being a nuttier idea. It doesn't sound like you're currently dancing, when you did what were you averaging in a year? When is the last time you danced? How much are you expecting to pull in once you get all this work done and what data would you be relying on for those numbers?

Will a 100k face job pay for itself throughout my life?
    How much money would you be expecting to make per year for how many years for it to more than pay for itself? (I'm assuming that after spending 6 figures on surgeries and recovery you're going to want a return on your investment)

How much will a 100k face job change my life? Is it worth it?
    Probably not honestly. It sounds like you have a romanticized vision of what your life is going to magically look like once you have your desired appearance, and it's probably not going to happen. There's all kinds of women out there that you would consider gorgeous that do not have these things:

Not just money at the club but also having a better quality of life. Being treated better. Having more options of friends. Dating better men.
    And there's all kinds of women that you would consider straight-up unattractive that do. I'm not saying that pretty priviledge isn't real, but it's not a panacea.

How badly is my current face holding me back from getting what I want?
    Probably not as much as your mindset is. You've said that you were a stripper and enjoyed it and liked making money off of how good your body looked, so you must not be that hideous otherwise you wouldn't have had such a positive experience. Like I said, there's women you'd consider unattractive that have what you want.

I am not someone who thinks that too deeply about my face.
    This thread completely contradicts this.

It really sounds like with plastic surgery you're doing the opposite of what is always advised which is to not do it for anyone else and to only do it for you. You are saying you want it because you have a complex about your face that your family's bullying created and you think it will attract to you better friends and partners.

Like I said, pretty priviledge is real and I am pro-plastic surgery and 10000% believe that changing your looks can increase your quality of life, but it's not an automatic fix-all and seeing as how you seem to be coming from a place of extreme insecurity I think you're going to be very disappointed when you're in debt and realize that not much has changed.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 567 Posts

Well seeing as how we're now talking about potentially well over $120,000 I'm going to go with this being a nuttier idea. It doesn't sound like you're currently dancing, when you did what were you averaging in a year? When is the last time you danced? How much are you expecting to pull in once you get all this work done and what data would you be relying on for those numbers?
    I danced on-and-off at dive bars, so I don't have an annual number. But I would say if I danced 2-3 a week consistently, it would be like $3000/month. This was 6 years ago, I haven't returned to the clubs yet.

I already have the capital to comfortably pay off the surgery, but it's still 100k. I am looking at other surgeons in the meantime.

How much money would you be expecting to make per year for how many years for it to more than pay for itself? (I'm assuming that after spending 6 figures on surgeries and recovery you're going to want a return on your investment)
    The ROI was more about what happens outside the club. I doubt there would be much difference at the club because it's dark and the focus is on the body, and I did fine with my current face. Maaaaaybe it might "help my confidence" and help me earn more, but I am more focused on looking good body-wise. Or maybe I am wrong and it will boost my income, who knows.

And there's all kinds of women that you would consider straight-up unattractive that do. I'm not saying that pretty priviledge isn't real, but it's not a panacea.
    It's not the panacea since there are still tons of attractive women with shitty lives and a lot of happy average or even ugly women, but if you can get ahead looks-wise without destroying your finances, why not? A great personality and conversation skills aren't a panacea either, but we still try to cultivate it. The reason why people try to discourage plastic surgery is because it cost money and it's inherently risky.

Probably not as much as your mindset is. You've said that you were a stripper and enjoyed it and liked making money off of how good your body looked, so you must not be that hideous otherwise you wouldn't have had such a positive experience. Like I said, there's women you'd consider unattractive that have what you want.
    I am not hideous, just average

This thread completely contradicts this.
    I do now after my own parents brought it up, but for the previous years of my life I haven't given it much thought. I wouldn't take on the laundry list they gave me (and they offered to pay for these procedures) because I disagree that I need them, but I thought of my own face and was like "well, it'd be nice if I can do...."

Like I said, pretty priviledge is real and I am pro-plastic surgery and 10000% believe that changing your looks can increase your quality of life, but it's not an automatic fix-all and seeing as how you seem to be coming from a place of extreme insecurity I think you're going to be very disappointed when you're in debt and realize that not much has changed.
    I do okay in life, but I want better for myself. Just because I think I can look better and get treated better doesn't mean I have a complex. I've lived in my skin 24/7, and I trust my guts. I already got treated differently based on working out regularly, and it isn't because my personality changed or because I am more "confident".

We will never know if much will change unless I actually go through with it. There's no guarantee that not much will change either. But plastic surgery is expensive, and it's risky.
    Last edited by Cashmere Star; 06-24-2022 at 02:37 PM.

Weekly earning target: $1000
    Saving for: school, traveling, rainy day fund

What would "future you" want you to do right now?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashmere Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,544 Times in 13,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Question Re: How much did you spend on plastic surgery and what sort of work did you get done?

^let me know what you think of microcurrent! I'm back to using mine daily, but i always question if it's a total scam as a home device. I think it causes very subtle changes over time. LED masks have more data supporting them, and i use that daily as well...
    Which one do you like better, charlie?

I've had a mild stroke, not sure if I should be using the micro.

Tho the led's are pricey I think they work better tho?

Thanks
    Thanked 25,544 Times in 13,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Anyway, thank you Cazmere Star, I can't find my quote, but I thought that under eye filler Dr sounded off too.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Interesting thread! I haven't had any work done but I'm considering a boob job eventually. But I would be doing it just for my career-I like my boobs and wouldn't consider it otherwise. BUT I also like the idea looking of looking like Barbie lol. I follow some models who are very pro plastic surgery and into the whole "bimbofication" thing. I feel like some girls take it to a more extreme level (always getting work done). It looks like it can be addicting for some?

Sorry to thread jack, I just find it interesting. To the OP, good luck with whatever you decide!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WonderWoman0642 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,503 Times in 6,656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Which one do you like better, charlie?

I've had a mild stroke, not sure if I should be using the micro.

Tho the led's are pricey I think they work better tho?
    I have the Dr. Dennis Gross mask and the Nuface microcurrent. The mask is way easier to keep as a daily habit. I'd love to upgrade my mask to the Deesse Pro - waiting for black Friday.

I do feel like i notice results with microcurrent, but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone, because even i struggle to make it a daily habit. You have to deal with the conductive gel, which isn't a big deal, but it can feel like a chore to go through the process.

I'm sorry to hear about your stroke, whirlerz.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

That is crazy!!! My girl got 25k done and she was bruised and couldnt moved for weeks. She look like she got hit by a car.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 Times in 4,753 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Try going overseas, OP. I'm up to $7-12k. Not including moving country and paying nurses, rent in 2 places, flights and living expenses. Went to the Dominican Republic, then switched to Turkey to lower my living costs. Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, lipo.

Believe In Your Brand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12