Thread: Guy wonít stop calling update: Now heís staking my Reddit page.

Thanks

Default Guy wonít stop calling update: Now heís staking my Reddit page.

So, a few months ago, I made a post about how I gave out my number to a customer that I thought would be able to help me get job connections. He was calling me and texting me at least 5 times a week. The only reason why I didnít go off on him is because he is a regular and the staff at the club really likes him. I also donít know if the club would be mad at me for gifting out my number. I blocked him and every time that he comes in the club, he bothers me about going out with him but I play it off. I also realized that the added me on Tik Tok and I blocked him about a week ago (idk how long he had me added because I hardly use it but still).
    Today, he came into the club and said that he found my onlyfans Reddit account. He said that he found it because he goes onto a certain Reddit page. He told me that he considered masturbating to my photo once he saw it. I told him that what I do outside of my life stays outside of here and at he doesnít need to be on my social media because I donít give any of my social media out to customers. He had the nerve to ask if he could comment on my social media and I told him no. I honestly started getting nervous so I walked away from him, but itís hard to avoid him at this small club and the staff likes him so much.
    I donít know how to handle this because I donít want to get in trouble for giving out my number to a customer (idk if weíre allowed to) and I donít want to get fired since itís hard to find good clubs right now. I

Im really scared because I donít know if heís being honest about how he found me on Reddit or if he searched me up via my phone number. Iím planning on getting off of my dads phone plan this week because we havenít been getting along and Iím considering starting over on all of my social media. And advice is appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,090 Times in 3,994 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: Guy wonít stop calling update: Now heís staking my Reddit page.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayayasmine View Post
    I donít know how to handle this because I donít want to get in trouble for giving out my number to a customer (idk if weíre allowed to) and I donít want to get fired since itís hard to find good clubs right now.
    If you don't know whether it's allowed or not I feel like they must not have a very hard stance against it. In other words if it was a big no-no you would probably know. Personally I would tell management about it up front and be like 'Hey I gave this dude my # and now he's being extremely creepy, what should I do?' Also I would try to start annoying or turning the stalker guy off. Next time you see him do nothing but beg for money and talk about how bad your IBS is getting and that you hope you don't shit yourself again in the club like you did 30 minutes ago. I'm not even joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayayasmine View Post
    Im really scared because I donít know if heís being honest about how he found me on Reddit or if he searched me up via my phone number. Iím planning on getting off of my dads phone plan this week because we havenít been getting along and Iím considering starting over on all of my social media. And advice is appreciated.
    Since this guy is obviously obsessed and cyberstalking you, if you start all over on social media he'll be able to find it again.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,786 Times in 2,583 Posts

I’m sorry. This isn’t your fault. He’s responsible for his bad behavior. I don’t think you’ll get fired. It’s pretty common to give out information to customers to let them know when you’re working. You know better now. We’ve all let our gaurd down thinking people are decent human beings. That’s on them.

There’s different types of stalkers -https://cdar.uky.edu/coercivecontrol/sharp.html

It’s unfortunate we live in a time where it’s so easy for stalkers to stalk.

My advice. Get a gun. And next time tell him how you went target shooting. If you don’t want to get a gun or it’s cost and time prohibitive. Taser and mace will do okay.

A lot of stalkers want power and control. There’s different types. There’s the obsessed, angry rejected, and the ones that do it to make you afraid. Take the assessment and look at your risk and plan accordingly. Most stalkers do go away. If you deal with them appropriately.

Read the gift of fear by Gavin De Becker.

Also, being a bitch helps! They prey on “nice girls” Don’t be afraid to be a bitch. They feed of your fear and attention, so as much as possible show NO FEAR. Act annoyed-roll your eyes-look at him like he’s a disgusting pathetic loser because he is. Don’t give him any attention! Very important! Bad attention is still attention. They are like children in wanting attention and throwing a temper tantrum when they don’t get it!

Shame on the staff for not having your back! I would not talk to any customer that abused my coworker like that. I personally have cut off GOOD paying regulars for abusing my work friends. You can’t expect the girls to not make their money, but they should support you by making sure to keep your information private and supporting you in going no contact.

I would go low contact and avoid him like the plaque. You don’t need to explain yourself.
    If people ask say, “he gives me a bad vibe.” They don’t need to know anything.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,170 Times in 4,405 Posts

He clearly feels it is okay to repeatedly cross boundaries. You have to NOT give a fuck about how everyone at the club feels about him. Tell the truth to management & start trashing his name in the dressing room. Refuse to talk or even acknowledge him when he is in the club. Personally, I would go off on him about how he mislead you about a perspective job just to get your number only then to constantly harass you. Like I would make a big scene, men tend to avoid women who cause drama. Start calling him stalker instead of by his name in front of everyone too. No man likes that kind of image damage.

He lied & who in their right mind give a liar a second chance. You are being way too polite. Then there is always being a clumsy stripper & 'accidently' pouring, I mean spilling your ice cold water or drink into his lap. After 3 different times of getting a cold beverage spilled right on his crouch, he will start avoiding you. And I say water, so that he can't sue your for stains in his pants.

Men rarely handle rejection well. If you can, highly recommend just changing clubs. Always be checking your rear mirror where ever you go but especially after leaving the club. Cops won't help, but get in the habit of driving to the police station & parking there for a few minutes on a regular basis. Usually, that runs off some stalkers.

There is the tactic of making him feel very unwelcome at the club. Get with other strippers, whisper into each other's ears & then give him very disgusted side eye. I am sure he has done this game with at least one other gal, so team up with her.

Realize there is no being polite & this all going away nicely.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 898 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    ... [B]ut get in the habit of driving to the police station & parking there for a few minutes on a regular basis. Usually, that runs off some stalkers."
    Excellent advice! Also, manned fire stations are safe too, though not as intimidating as police.

HTH
    Z

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zofia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,546 Times in 13,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thumbs up Re: Guy wonít stop calling update: Now heís staking my Reddit page.

Quote Originally Posted by Zofia View Post
    Excellent advice! Also, manned fire stations are safe too, though not as intimidating as police.

HTH
    Z
    Idk about that, a guy I knew, his car broke down in not a great area, he said some guys were bothering him, he happened to be by a FS, said 4 firemen walked out w/baseball bat's, they suddenly remembered somewhere they were supposed to be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Get a burner number, never give a customer your real number again.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinksugardoll For This Useful Post: