Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: I guess I'll just stay single

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 396 Times in 112 Posts

    Default I guess I'll just stay single

    More of a vent. I'm bisexual but mostly have dated men in my life. I started escorting a year ago and figured the chances of finding a guy okay with that is slim so figured I'd be more open to dating girls. Met a girl on a dating site. Told her I escort and that I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. She says she's okay with it and she totally understands people do this line of work given so many poor paying jobs etc.

    She really wanted to "be in a relationship" even though I told her I don't plan on stopping from still sleeping with men in my personal life either. Still she was "okay with it".

    We've had our share of 3 somes with men but I always felt like she was just doing that for me more. Fast forward to recently she asked if I'd stop sleeping with men outside of work. Told her I don't think that will help us because there are times when I love to be with men who can fill my needs. (I'm into certain fetishes and kinks I won't do with clients).

    She's been making smart ass comments for a few weeks now. Finally last week she went on about how I need to stop both or she's leaving. What she doesn't understand is I was tired of her being this way anyway It was fun at first being in a relationship because we had other things in common like shopping, music, daily life stuff.

    I guess I'll just be single from both sexes!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kylie8585 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    God/dess
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,008
    Thanks
    11,615
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 2,733 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Thereís nothing wrong with being single. Relationships are always a negotiation, so donít make yourself wrong or anyone else wrong. I understand how lonely this profession can be. We all want love though. Get a pet.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member Ginger8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 56 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Been there done that! It's exhausting being in this business sometimes and getting in a relationship even with another girl! I had a relationship once with another girl I worked with and we had great chemistry. We didn't get upset if one of us slept with other guys. Then she had to move away and it was over We still keep in touch but ever since then it's just to exhausting to try.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger8585 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    516
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 475 Times in 262 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Bi erasure is actually very real thing and something I did not know existed before, you probably have a better chance dating other bi girls.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathAndTaxes For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16,137
    Thanks
    46,470
    Thanked 34,543 Times in 12,702 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    I I’m know the feeling.

    Being single is less of a headache sometimes because you don’t have to worry about bending to the will of someone else on a daily basis

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    It is perfectly okay to be happily single and enjoy yourself. Infact there's a great benefit to being single, you can avoid all the pitfalls of relationships.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nanny76 For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 396 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger8585 View Post
    Been there done that! It's exhausting being in this business sometimes and getting in a relationship even with another girl! I had a relationship once with another girl I worked with and we had great chemistry. We didn't get upset if one of us slept with other guys. Then she had to move away and it was over We still keep in touch but ever since then it's just to exhausting to try.
    I'd love to find someone I could work with and vibe with great! I feel like if I'm going to keep doing this it would be so much easier to just find somebody very open like myself and doesn't mind the sex part of this lifestyle.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kylie8585 For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    27,069
    Thanks
    55,707
    Thanked 25,948 Times in 13,233 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Crossfingers Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Hope you've doing better, OP.

    For me, I always feel the pressure of being single during the Holidays


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Banned
    Joined
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Font Squirrel scours the internet for high-quality, legitimately free fonts. Download thousands of completely legal, high-quality, free fonts.

  18. #10
    Moderator
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,508
    Thanks
    4,404
    Thanked 3,977 Times in 1,532 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    I had a bi GF and that doesn't make me an expert, I know, but what she said was that people often refuse to truly believe that she or any bi person actually exists, like they're really one or the other and just making up being bi. She said Bi women, because they're "unicorns", are constantly sought out for sex by couples but less seen as able to seriously love unless they "decide" to commit to one side.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Maybe this will help you

  21. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 856 Times in 292 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    You're being complicated for a relationship. In romantic relationships, you can't have both ways while make the other compromise.

    Just stick with what you were doing before if maintaining a relationship is too difficult.
    Last edited by 305gurl; 07-12-2022 at 07:53 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:


  23. #13
    Senior Member FrankieSkyPrivate's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 71 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie8585 View Post
    More of a vent. I'm bisexual but mostly have dated men in my life. I started escorting a year ago and figured the chances of finding a guy okay with that is slim so figured I'd be more open to dating girls. Met a girl on a dating site. Told her I escort and that I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. She says she's okay with it and she totally understands people do this line of work given so many poor paying jobs etc.

    She really wanted to "be in a relationship" even though I told her I don't plan on stopping from still sleeping with men in my personal life either. Still she was "okay with it".

    We've had our share of 3 somes with men but I always felt like she was just doing that for me more. Fast forward to recently she asked if I'd stop sleeping with men outside of work. Told her I don't think that will help us because there are times when I love to be with men who can fill my needs. (I'm into certain fetishes and kinks I won't do with clients).

    She's been making smart ass comments for a few weeks now. Finally last week she went on about how I need to stop both or she's leaving. What she doesn't understand is I was tired of her being this way anyway It was fun at first being in a relationship because we had other things in common like shopping, music, daily life stuff.

    I guess I'll just be single from both sexes!
    Dont give up on love you will eventually find your special one... I know in your case it might be more complicated for obvious reasons, but there are thousands of people out there who are ok with that

  24. #14
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 448 Times in 190 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    I am really late to the party but it seems like she gaslighted herself into believing you were in a "relationship" when you really weren't and then got mad that you didn't change your mind as she had hoped.

    Granted I am in my 30's and probably one of the more conservative strippers out there but I feel like it should either be a real relationship wherein you both give up other people or truly a NSA type thing where you are clear that things can end at any minute and fidelity in the traditional sense is out of the question.. I have only ever danced but this was the norm for everyone I knew/know from dancing with only a handful of exceptions... it is just too messy otherwise. I feel it's best to focus on either money or love but rarely both.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven88 For This Useful Post:


  26. #15
    God/dess Zofia's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Durham, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,401
    Thanks
    2,881
    Thanked 2,339 Times in 923 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    I'm a bisexual female and I know just how much discrimination there is until you pick a team. For me, I'm in a committed relationship with my BF and that's good enough for me. Still, I like women. BF is fine with me swinging both ways, which usually benefits him too. (I'm an exhibitionist, so him watching is a turn on. But, that is definitely not everyone's kink. Thankfully he is cool with me having relationships with women outside of our primary coupling. Although right now, other than the occassional swingers parties, we aren't really doing anything outside the relationship. Now with daughter gone to college, we're trying to navigate the whole empty nest thing.

    XOXO
    Z

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Zofia For This Useful Post:


  28. #16
    Member GoddessLilith's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Las Vegas / Providence
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 47 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Gotta love peeps who agree to the fact that you're openly a sw'er, say it's all good, then once they start catching feelings and getting comfortable, suddenly it's off the table!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoddessLilith For This Useful Post:


  30. #17
    God/dess
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,008
    Thanks
    11,615
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 2,733 Posts

    Default Re: I guess I'll just stay single

    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessLilith View Post
    Gotta love peeps who agree to the fact that you're openly a sw'er, say it's all good, then once they start catching feelings and getting comfortable, suddenly it's off the table!
    Everytime! It’s why I don’t do unpaid sex work
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 06:08 PM
  2. Camming and being single/Not single..
    By Fridays in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:52 AM
  3. To be single or not to be single.
    By HarlowMallow in forum Other Work
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:42 PM
  4. I guess I will be alone on Xmas..good I guess
    By twisterinAZ in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 02:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •