Thread: customer to dancer ratio seems off..

Thanks

Default customer to dancer ratio seems off..

Do you feel the customer to dancer ratio has changed, like more dancers in the club than customers? I guess it depends on location but as a customer Iím not feeling this environment and I know it has to be hard for some dancers. Went out last night and couldnít stay long because it was like all dancers Iíve spent money on at some point and no customers and I felt like they were all looking at me. Luckily I already had plans to meet a specific dancer there and she came over right away (even though she brought another dancer with her so it was then 2 to 1) but made the decision on who to spend money on easy. Went to VIP with both and then got out of there but told one I was leaving because of the ratio and she said yeah the others were probably not going to like how they came over to me as soon as I walked in so it had me wondering if itís hard out there these days?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 256 Posts

Default Re: customer to dancer ratio seems off..

Yup. Girls have flooded into the industry. Tiktok and other social media platforms have glamorized stripping. Let's just frame it this way, lapdances as an industry standard have been 20 dollars since the 80s and 90. A good night was even considered good if you made a 1,000 back then. Not much has changed. Except for inflation. Yes, it's harder out there these days. For the experience hustlers, it doesn't matter because they always adapt overcome and prosper. For the average girl, I can imagine it's pretty awful. From a customer standpoint, you can use the supply and demand factor in your favor if you choose. I can imagine for many customers it can be rather unsettling to have dozens of eyes looking at you trying to get a piece of you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cutiecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unfortunately this scenario has played out in every strip club i have worked in. The club dosent pay the dancers, each dancer at the start of thier shift has to pay a fee to the club to work there, so there is incentive to get as many girls on the roster that night as possible to maximise profit. Its works on say a busy Friday or Saturday during the summer when there can be so many customers i can barely move in there.
    I usually work two or three week day nights however where customers can sometimes be few and far between. Athough not as many dancers are on, the uni girls are mainly on weekends, there is always pressure to make house fee.
    This leads to the situation that you found yourself in where the moment anyone comes in to the club they will immediatley have every dancer staring them in the eye as the walk over to the bar and then to thier seat. Before they have even had a sip they are pounced on by the girls asking 'wanna dance?'.
    I can imagine how unconforable this must be and even i, as one of the dancers feel bad for them, even though i have house fee to make too and have stood around doing nothing all night but getting cold under the air con in a g-string.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaden F For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutiecam View Post
    Yes, it's harder out there these days. For the experience hustlers, it doesn't matter because they always adapt overcome and prosper. For the average girl, I can imagine it's pretty awful.
    I know some girls will be ok because they have a following so to say but the night I was there it was some of the most quality women that usually always have someone throwing money at them the customers just werenít there. Lately it also seems when there are customers they arenít tipping as much and the behavior has gotten worse. One night I had to tell a dancer to not let dudes have their phones out while sitting at the stage. Also feels like management is putting up with a lot more just to have money in. This guy was there that stays pulling his shit out in VIP and they donít do anything to him and keep letting him come back, I think thatís wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden F View Post
    I usually work two or three week day nights however where customers can sometimes be few and far between. Athough not as many dancers are on, the uni girls are mainly on weekends, there is always pressure to make house fee.
    I prefer going during the week because itís less crowded but this has been the extreme. Another thing is girls that used to work just a couple days are working more. Like once I went to see my Tuesday homie but my Wednesday one was also there picking up an extra day so I felt obligated to split my time/money between them. I know that sounds silly but first world problems I guess.

Thanks

In the club i dance at. it's off. Way more dancers then customers. The bouncer said it seems like everyone is cutting back these days. I'm hoping not.