Thread: Adult Industry related recurring dreams

Thanks
    Thanked 5,481 Times in 2,767 Posts

Default Adult Industry related recurring dreams

Most of the DJs I know have the 'DJ Nightmares' occasionally. Typically, everything you need to rely on doesn't work or is new/weird/in the wrong place.*

I know some dancers, security, and managers have had them. I'm betting some of the webcam models do as well.

* Common themes

1) You can't see the stage--usually they put the booth in some weird room separate from the club. Twice I had to DJ from outside the club even--once on a patch of fucking grass So you have no idea which girl is up, or if they are even showing up to stage. I think this is partly a reflection of the bizarre isolation you can get in the real clubs for various reasons. A variant of this is you run out the DJ booth/club to find something, then can't find your way back. And you will get fired if you don't show.

2) There is no rotation list. You have no fucking idea which girls are there, their stage names, or what music they like. But it's imperative you get them on the stage you can't see, because usually the owner is there in the club and he's watching your ass. One dream, I got into an close eye to eye confrontation with this resurrected old hardass owner (he died 4 years before the dream), which amazingly enough--for a nightmare--I won.

3) The sound equipment is all new and weird, or old, fucked up and weird. You also don't have your laptop with all your music. All they have are big books of old and/or weirdass music CD discs that no one would ever play in a club. (In a majority of present day clubs, you have to keep the girls happy with music, as well as the owner, managers, and customers. It's a tightrope even in the clubs with structured music format. But if you have no idea whether they like rap, rock, or reggaeton--or you don't have it anyway, it's very bad.)

Once one of the dancers had a fucking pet bear and promptly vanished, so I had to keep him calm while I ran the show. He was a very cool bear and liked me a lot actually, but he kept wanting to get into shit and play and was kind of mean about it, little bites and shit. You could tell he was testing me, so I had to yell at him a couple times, which worked--but it doesn't look good if the club DJ is yelling at a fucking bear and the music gets messed up. That dream I had to look up, and the symbology was mostly good.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,353 Times in 6,645 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Adult Industry related recurring dreams

Thank you for sharing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've had many dreams where I've fallen asleep on cam. I wake up (still dreaming) all freaked out and worried that my account will get suspended, or that I talked or eerily moaned in my sleep, before the rush of anxiety actually wakes me out of sleep and I realize it was just a dream. Never fallen asleep on cam IRL😅

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VioletH For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,763 Times in 4,520 Posts

I used to have nightmares about that doorbell ring from Imlive & having to perform instantly.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,101 Times in 7,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    I used to have nightmares about that doorbell ring from Imlive & having to perform instantly.

I remember the ImLive doorbell sound! LOL. I used to love camming on there, and staying in paid chat mode only.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,763 Times in 4,520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I remember the ImLive doorbell sound! LOL. I used to love camming on there, and staying in paid chat mode only.
    When I started on Imlive public chat didnt even exist, so I would sit there waiting for someone to ring in. Then that door bell ring became apart of my dreams and it was loud, so loud it would wake me up from the dream. Happily none of the cam sites I've cammed on since then have entered my dreams.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,101 Times in 7,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    When I started on Imlive public chat didnt even exist, so I would sit there waiting for someone to ring in. Then that door bell ring became apart of my dreams and it was loud, so loud it would wake me up from the dream. Happily none of the cam sites I've cammed on since then have entered my dreams.

Yes, their doorbell sound was loud. I think the tip sound on MyFreeCams is loud too...especially when members are doing those back-to-back 1-token tips ten times in a row. LOL.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I sometimes wear wigs when I cam and them falling off mid show has been a semi reoccurring nightmare
    "I'm sorry if my complicated life is an inconvenience to your perfect existence" Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
    for where Goddesses support each other, moms, trans, queer, loved.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harlo For This Useful Post: