Thread: Audio Creators' Corner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 517 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Audio Creators' Corner

Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be helpful to have a spot for audio-only or audio-mainly people to talk about their questions/concerns. (Cross-posted from PSO Support) Workflow, trends, equipment, promo, inspiration.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to space_cowgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Default Re: Audio Creators' Corner

Brilliant idea!

Workflow : I record every day at least 1 audio, upload them on all my sites (NF - C4S - Iwantclips - Manyvids - TTM). On the sites where i can choose the release date i set them to every other day. on the other sites I upload them every other day.
    So when I'm gone for a few days, holidays or whatever, i don't have to worry about uploading on the big sites.
    I set the price different for some sites, it dpends on their payout. Especially on TTM where i go under different names and I upload them with different titles.

Trends: I check the most sold ones on the sites and the top creators to see whats in and get some good ideas from callers when they want crazy roleplays

Equipment: 2 laptops, 1 Desktop , 1 RØDE NT-USB with arm mount and all the other equipment and I use Audacity for editing and recording.

Promo : My own websites, Twitter and different adsites where I sometimes pay to stay at the top for a month or so. Sometimes offers for returning costumers or special sales.

Inspiration: The different fetishes guys wants on calls and checking what audios sold them most.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 424 Posts

Default Re: Audio Creators' Corner

What a great thread! I'm moving towards this direction to become full time on the audio only with my partner as a 2nd voice/brain for the recordings and the creative side of things. We've already invested in our equipment in this journey and are just now beginning to enact our plan to become audio only creators from currently getting all income from live stream camming.

I came across this database Sophie Ladder has created regarding terms (of service or the vocabulary used in your audios or descriptions) for many different websites. Shout out to all the hard work that went into this spreadsheet

If you get an idea on the fly, checking this database will take out the work in knowing where you can upload it if it's hugging these ever-changing boundaries sites hold us to as they try to appease their cc merchants to continue being viable stores to sell our clips, whether audio or video

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...98Y/edit#gid=0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post: