Thread: Alternative to drinking

Thanks

Default Alternative to drinking

I want to feel and act horny on stage so whatís the alternative to drinking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Alternative to drinking

Kombucha tastes like beer to me! Clubs don't sell it but try it, it's got lots of health benefits.
    I'd say you're just going to have to fake it. We're actresses/performers at the end of the day.
    You could also try wearing a butt plug if that's your thing... or outfits that make you feel hot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bananaqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 519 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Do you get to pick your songs? If so spend some time finding songs you find super sensual, and really get into it and enjoy yourself when on stage.

Imagine your fantasy guy/girl is sitting by the stage and youre up there for them, for whatever fantasy reasons hehe

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smeca For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,336 Times in 6,639 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

A lot of strip club bars keep nonalcoholic drinks stocked- if you have a drink sales quota you can request these instead of alcohol.

Failing that you can bring chamomile tea in with you and drink that during a shift. It's a natural sedative.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 575 Posts

Exercising and doing cardio regularly, which can make you horny. You also get a better body shape and it's good for your long term health.

Maybe some supplements like zinc, maca, or "Steel Libido for Women" which I heard good things about. These can be aphrodisiacs, or help build hormones and pheromones.

Wellbutrin can make you extremely horny, so if you need antidepressants that is something I would look into.

Weekly earning target: $1000
    Saving for: school, traveling, rainy day fund

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    What would "future you" want you to do right now?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashmere Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 256 Posts

CBD and coffee are my go to alcohol replacements. I also absolutely love Mellow Mind Tea from Banyan Botanical for later in my shift when I don't want to consume caffeine. That tea blend is fantastic for anxiety and calming. L-theanine and chamomile are both amazing and natural ways to relax too. Make sure you're working out daily. Seriously. Don't skip this. People who apply daily exercise long term can reverse the effects of both anxiety and depression. It literally changes the neuropathways in your brain and boots libido.

Nothing is going to actually "replace" alcohol though. I'm three years sober after drinking every single shift for years and years straight. You have to get to the root cause of your drinking. Generally people who use alcohol in order to function at the club have generalized anxiety disorders. I'd work on that first, particularly through something called "cognitive behavioral therapy". Get to your root cause, whatever that may be for you.

Second you must accept the fact that it is impossible to always be horny at work. You can always act horny, but you cannot always feel that way. Strippers are no different than hollywood actors. Do you really think someone like Robert Downey Junior is always in the "mood" to play his part in the movie? Like... he's human. He's going to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and not feel like going to work. Like everyone else in this world. Stripping is an acting job. Put on the character. If Johnny Depp can pretend to be a pirate, you can pretend to be a horny stripper.

If you cannot learn how to act, and must depend on alchol, I urge you... with your life... to quit dancing as soon as possible. Addiction is no joke, and it ALWAYS starts out innocent. "Oh, I only drink at work". "Oh I only have a couple drinks" "I can stop anytime I want." "I'll never actually have a drinking problem" Are all lines that every single stripper alcoholic today justified their drinking with. So Im so so so proud of you for coming on here trying to find other ways! Get sober and watch your income soar long term. It'll probably suffer badly in the short term though. Its worth it though.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cutiecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Getting horny to the thought of receiving thousands of dollars

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bloom2018 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Found out recently I’m bipolar