Thread: tell or not tell

Thanks

Default tell or not tell

in a no contact club and they are strict on it and you see a girl doing some what we call nasty dances do you spoil her fun or do you do what you got to do to break bread

Thanks
    Thanked 10,566 Times in 4,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re: tell or not tell

Lana, this question is probably the biggest dilemma in the exotic dancing business today. Also, don't automatically assume that you can "spoil her fun" - in today's difficult economic environment the clubowner may very well care more about his 'cut' of the 40 nasty private dances this girl is selling a night than his much smaller 'cut' from the 10 squeaky clean private dances other girls are selling.

naomisantos77

Yes melonie you are right.
    many clubs the don't care about more nasty girls, they care just about the money who comes in there pocket.

In the club where i work now they are very strickt, we can not do something "nasty" we get a penalty then our that girl get fyerd!

but in another club you never can stop it, because if a girl doesn't make money she wil do something to make more.....

Thanks

i personally don't give a rats azz about what anyone else does as long as they dont get in the way of my hustling cause you never know i mean sometimes the managers might know about it... i had managers who wanted me to "hook up his friend for him" ( some of these bastards are so sick)so if i were you i will continue to do my job its on that person who wants to be nasty and talked about ( cause we all know if a customer knows a girls is cheap his friends are gonna know and soon the rest of he club is gonna know) so just let it be or go somewhere else where you might feel more comfy
    us: us: us: devil in disguise....

naomisantos77

after all a costumer respect you more that that nasty girl so maybe after some days she is not intresting anymore. just do your job and don't care about the others. and never talk bad about her because then they wil think you are the jalours one. just leave it

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Opa! Wow a fellow Cretan, of all places. I stay in Ierapetra every summer...

Thanks

I don't think I'd bother telling management. Just regulate. If the nasty dancers are in the minority at your club, that should be easy to do because you can get other girls on your side. If the nasty dancers are in the majority, I'd be looking for a new place to work because things aren't going to improve in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Something I believe we all learned in grade school: nobody likes a tattle tale.

naomisantos77

Opa! Wow a fellow Cretan, of all places. I stay in Ierapetra every summer...

No i am not a Cretan almost

I am half brazilian and dutch

God/dess
    Thanks

I don't think I'd bother telling management. Just regulate. If the nasty dancers are in the minority at your club, that should be easy to do because you can get other girls on your side. If the nasty dancers are in the majority, I'd be looking for a new place to work because things aren't going to improve in that case.
    Regulation is key to handle a few nasty dancers. A group of us old skoolers are getting ready to regulate in my club. We're actually forming a plan. Will keep you updated.

Don't tell. NaomiTX is right. Besides, managment doesn't give a shit anyhow or they'd already be all over it. Better nip it in the bud or all the new girls will be doing it then you're really shit outta luck.

Pamela

Ratting out someone or not. If you are doing illegal activities while i am working, you better watch out for me, i am not going down with the "extras" who want to hide behind a dancers name.

I have turned them in before, and would do it again, nothing changes i'm outa there! It's not worth getting busetd for, or having to clear my name in hopes the club has cameras that actually RECORD people.

Pamela

Thanks

Regulation is key to handle a few nasty dancers. A group of us old skoolers are getting ready to regulate in my club. We're actually forming a plan. Will keep you updated.
    Oh please do keep us posted. I might have to initiate some regulation in my club soon - one nasty bitch who has repeatedly stepped on my toes lately. I already gave her the 'warning'.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Veteran Member livenudegirlsunite's Avatar
    Thanks

If management is allowing full contact dances then you don't work in a no contact club. If the law in your area requires dancers to perform no contact dances then obviously the managers are going to have to be able to say something when and if they get busted. "We gave you the list of rules, therefor we are not responsible". If the girls in your club are just doing full contact "dances" consider yourself lucky. If the girls in your club are engaging in oral, anal or vaginal penetration; or reaching into the guys pants to give hand jobs then you have a big problem. In that case you should definately say something to management and start looking for another club.
    Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. - M Rivero