Thread: Another Funny Story

Thanks

Default Another Funny Story

Ok....Soybeangirl's Post reminded me of this and i havent stopped laughing....so of course I had to post it. One of my friends who used to dance with me always did the cowgirl thing.....Like EVERY night. Around summer time it is dead as hell in my club and all we get are the redneck fishermen, who absolutly LOVE her look. Most of them are in the over fifty to WAY over fifty crowd. Well she was on stage and they were all up there drooling over her and she goes over to the oldest one and lays down on her back and spread her legs in front of him. His mouth dropped open and she let out a yelp and then busted out laughing. We soon found out that in his awe and surprise at her his dentures fell out and landed on her leg. She thought the guy had grabbed her and looked down and saw TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys were so embarrassed!!!! they bought drinks for everyone and soon left. Any one else have funny stories???I know there was a post about this before, but i couldnt find it. [rotflmao] [rotflmao] [cheerup]

Thanks

Default Re: Another Funny Story

I remember back when I first started dancing it was a Fridat night and their were a group of guys there for a bachelor party. They were all sitting at the tip rail in the best seats tipping and screaming like bachelor party guys do. Well one girl was going to bend down (because the stage was up high, not ground lever) and do a little floor work before she took his money. Well some how she kicked him really hard with her 7 inch stilleto's right in the nose! [shocked] He shot right up with blood gushing from his nose. It looked sooo bad too. It was all swollen and bruised within the first 10 minutes. He was so pissed. He had to get married in the next 12 hours and some how explain to his wife- to- be how a stripper kicked him in his nose and how he was going to look terrible in the wedding pics. I think he should've gone to the hospital but he didn't want any extra attention because he promised his wife NO STRIPPERS. Poor guy he was so screwed. I swear his nose was broke!! [laughup]
    Lips, Hips, and Sugary Tits

Thanks

SOUTHERN KITTEN THAT WAS FUNNY [rotflmao] [rotflmao] [order] [rotflmao]
    us: us: us: devil in disguise....

Thanks

It was my first week or so at a new club and behind the stage was a hugr mirror. I was on the floor doing some stupid floor work crap and off flies my shoe into this mirror and the WHOLE DAMN THING just shatters. i just covered my mouth with my hands and sat there. Thank god it didn't fall all over the stage, just cracked all over! I alsong with the rest of the midnight on friday night crowd was in shock. It's funny now but I though the owner would have me "off'd" if you know what i mean!!!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I remember back when I first started dancing it was a Fridat night and their were a group of guys there for a bachelor party. They were all sitting at the tip rail in the best seats tipping and screaming like bachelor party guys do. Well one girl was going to bend down (because the stage was up high, not ground lever) and do a little floor work before she took his money. Well some how she kicked him really hard with her 7 inch stilleto's right in the nose! [shocked] He shot right up with blood gushing from his nose. It looked sooo bad too. It was all swollen and bruised within the first 10 minutes. He was so pissed. He had to get married in the next 12 hours and some how explain to his wife- to- be how a stripper kicked him in his nose and how he was going to look terrible in the wedding pics. I think he should've gone to the hospital but he didn't want any extra attention because he promised his wife NO STRIPPERS. Poor guy he was so screwed. I swear his nose was broke!! [laughup]
    That's what he gets for lying!

Thanks

I'm sure that this looked a lot funnier than it sounds. One night I was dancing on stage shortly after the owner had put in new track lighting all around the edge of the stage. When I was done with my set, I started down the stairs to the floor and somehow I got the heel of my shoe tangled in the track lights and I fell face first down the rest of the stairs. Fortunately there wasn't all that many people who saw (I don't think), but I did get some bruises on my knees and elbows, as well as on my ego.