Thread: Strip Club Stories

Thanks

Default Strip Club Stories

Strip Club Stories

Here is something that Naomi wrote on the blue site and I just wanted to start a Strip Club Stories thread over here because I know you Ladies must have tons of stories to share.

Warning! This is not an urban legend!

A few years ago, at Baby Dolls Dallas, pervert row was lined with these high bar-style chairs. On a dark and crowdy night a dancer was hunched over a guy, sitting on pervert row, giving him a blow job. All was well until suddenly her heal went out from under her and she caught her fall by digging her teeth into his dick. Blood sprayed everywhere. An ambulance rushed the married man to the hospital. The girl ran screaming and crying up the dressing room stairs, covered in blood. "Oh my God! What if he has AIDS!" Instead of sympathy she got her ass kicked and fired.

- Naomi_Tx
    lethalsoul

Thanks

Default Re: Strip Club Stories

Just another reason why you shouldn't suck dick at work!

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

one time this girl implants errupted on stage. It looked really weird and caved in. The ambulance had to come and everything. Another story is there was this born again christian guy who used to stand outside of my club every friday and saturday night with a huge wooden cross over his head. He would pray for the club to close down and sinners inside.
    kisses

Thanks

the funny thing: you can get hiv infection through oral sex anyways if you dont use a condom or dental damn (precum and vaginal fluids). even if you use protection you are still at risk for contracting herpes and genital warts.
    "RIP THE SYSTEM"

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Just today I ran into a friend of mine. He told me this story:

Him and his friends all went down to SF to one of the seediest clubs in the city. Well, when they got there they saw it was Crack Whore Alley. As they were getting ready to leave one of the dancers grabbed on to his friend and said "Take me in back, and I'll [email protected]#k your brains out" His buddy said "No" "Were Leaving" She then said "Ok, You can leave, but before you do I'm going f^#k you for free" She then grabbed him took, him to the backwall, opened his shorts, got him hard, put on a condom, hiked up her miniskirt and F'd him for free right there in front of everbody. Needless to say they are still contemplating this incedent deeply.

I have cross examined all the players in this story except the dancer. I have determined the validity to be true judging by the shock on everybodys face, and consistency when recalling this story.

Story #2.

A few friends of mine went to Mexico on Spring Break. While they were in this local strip club, he was approached by a dancer who would give him oral pleasure for $5, this after dealing with girls that offered it for 20$. Well, Joe being the cheapskate he is agreed and left with her a few minutes for servicing. When Joe got back to the table he bragged about how this "girl" gave him the best head of his life to everybody and anybody who would listen. After an hour or so they decided to leave. But, everybody needed to go to the restroom before they left. Upon opening the door to the restroom. They saw standing at the urinal Joe's "girlfriend" taking a leak. Needless to say after fainting somebody was traumitized for life and the butt of numerous jokes for as long as he lives, as well as having a severely damaged sense of self esteem, and self worth.

Moral of this story: Sometimes a bargain really isn't a bargin at all.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

LOL @ Madgrad's story #2.

Madgrad, you might like this story.

A club I worked at one time had a new girl who quickly became popular because she was selling extras in the VIP room. She was dirty, her full services were VERY cheap, plus she always wore the same outfit, and refused to take her bottoms off when she did stage shows (this was a nude club).

One night a girl got mad at her in the dressing room, picked a fight with her, and ripped off this ho's nasty undies...out popped some extra parts...it was A MAN! Needless to say, he/she was immediately fired on the spot, and the club owner almost fired the shift manager for not being more careful about checking out the girls he hired! (Ugh, I don't want to know about the customers...how could they not realize this was a man?)

Thanks

i got a story a buddy of mine used to sell these little lights called blinkies flashing lights with a magnet on the back

lets just say blinkie on vagina= lost blinky where did it gooo

lol

guess where the blinky went ?? lmao

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hey Nawty Girl,

Didn't the shift manager get the hint when "she"[it] would only dance too:

Lou Reed's- Take a Walk on the Wildside.

LMAO