Thread: Lap/Table Dance

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Lap/Table Dance

Hi

I am going on an audition later today or maybe tomm. and I would love to ask you ladies for some advice. I have been waitressing at a club and would like to dance instead. I think I will be alright on the stage thanks to some great advice on this board and from watching/observing dancers where I work. However; I am unsure of what to do during a table/lap dance. I know this might seem like a stupid question but I seriously do not know what to do. For instance:

1. How long? How do you figure this? 1 song, so many minutes., as long as you want......etc???
    2. Do you actually get on the lap or hover above/in front?
    3. Start out topless or do this during the dance?
    4. And What Do I Do during the dance??

I have observed a little at my club when bringing a drink order or passing by but unlike the stage dances I have felt it was an intrusion to stare during this private dance. I feel it would be rude and disrectful to the dancer and to the person who paid for a PRIVATE dance

So please if you would help me!!!!

Thanks and I want to say how awesome this board is. There is such frank, honest, helpful advice here and it blows me away.
    I hate to admit that I had some preconceived notions of strippers before based on my upbringing I guess. Until a few weeks ago, I had never even been to a club and I assumed the worst based on heresay. I cannot explain the admiration I feel for you guys after reading this board.

Thank you
    Storm

Thanks

Default Re: Lap/Table Dance

1. Yes, a dance is one song. A club might do specific time blocks though. Ask your manager.

2. Air dance or lap dance.....a lot of clubs don't even allow contact dances, so this may not be a choice. If they allow contact, you will need to find out what that is and how far you should go. This also is a question of your personal preferences. Don't touch more than you're comfortable doing, even if it is allowed.
    3. Strip during the dance. Give him a strip tease.
    4. During the dance, you will want to do all sorts of stuff. The trick it to keep him wanting more! This can be through stimulation, conversation, flirtation...whatever suits you.

Thanks

1 - Most club have a standard. For instance Delilahs in NJ uses a swipe card system that monitors the dances for you. The dances are charged for ever 4 minutes. Girls usually do 3 - 3.5 minute dances because if the 4 minutes goes over the customer gets charged for two dances.

2- You do what you are comfortable with. Some girls define lap dances as grinding in the customers lap, some define it as dancing seductively in front of the customer. Again you pick you level of comfort. Also you may observe other girls giving lap/table dances and learn some techniques.

3 - What works for me is to actually strip for the customers. So disrope as the dance progresses. This techniques usually leads to more dances being bought if you do it slow enough.

4 - One way to know what to do is ask the customer what he likes. Some guys just want you to sit on their lap and talk, some just want to look at you feet, some want straight out sex. Asking will let you know what type of guy you are dealing with so you can tailor your dance accordingly (more, less, no contact).

Also always ask for the money upfront even if you have to interrupt (do so seductively 'So would you like to continue our journey?'). You don't want to be stiffed.

And state what is and what is not allowed (your personal preferences and the club). You club may allow touching but if you don't like that let him know. I usaually say 'This is a gentelmens club so I expect you to act like a gentelmen or I'll have to punish you' (sometimes I carry a whip with me). 'You can gentely touch my legs' etc. Believe me men know who they will and who they won't mess with. I have had customers try to finger some of my workmates but not lay a hand on me during dances.

Thanks

1. In 90% of the world, 1 dance = 1 song.
    2. Depends on local laws and club rules.
    3. Do this during the dance, seductively.
    4. Really depends on where you are, etc. but to give you a basic idea:
    Table dance means no contact. He will spread his legs, you will stand between them. Look deep into his eyes and sway to the music while stripping. Turn around and gyrate your hips, bringing them lower until you just barely almost touch his lap. Put your hands on his knees and drag your hair over his lap, then look up at him, glance down at his package and lick your lips and look back at him.

Lap dance means contact. This could be the same as a table dance, with a couple seconds of grinding here and there, or this could be sit in his lap and grind for a song, just depending on where you are.

Whatever you do, keep it sensual, keep eye contact, move slow, and you'll do fine. :-)

Lena

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it very much. I feel better about private dances than before. I have not been able to audition due to family issues but I am hoping to this weekend. Sunday is a slow day and this is when they usually try out new girls. Thanks again
    Storm

Curious Guest
    Thanks

IDID IT!!!! I started Friday and have worked every night since. I sold 9 dances the first night and was totally psyched(sp?) but I havent sold any since. I am searching through the forum to try and get some pointers. I am having trouble trying to get the dance. I just feel weird hinting around or asking if they want a private dance. Thanks for all your help, though. Eight of the nine I sold were to the same guy so evidently he was happy, but since then NADA. I AM having fun though!
    Thanks
    Storm

Thanks

Good for you Storm. You did great for your 1st night. It was probably luck, but you're right, the guy liked you and you did something right. I mean that in a positive way - sorry if it came out wrong Much better than I did. You'll find your niche in time! Good Luck and good for you!
    It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.