Thread: a must see link here...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default a must see link here...

this crystallizes what dancers think of their male customers-make sure you click the slide show and click all 11 pics-GREAT STUFF

http://slate.msn.com/id/2083655/
    guess who's back? back again

Thanks

Default Re: a must see link here...

The last pic in that slide show is a CLASSIC moment we all have experienced........Too funny!

Thanks

Wow that's a good sales pitch for her book. And that last pic was pretty good. It is funny though how all the pics they show serve to further extend alot of stripper stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Possibly because alot of stripper stereotypes are TRUE for the majority of strippers. You have to remember that the ladies who post here at stripperweb are not representative of the average dancer. I thought it was (for the most part) a very accurate depiction of both Customers and strippers. One thing tho ....Where was the 50 year old bald PL/ATM? Every club has those don't they?
    14 years working in Strip Clubs. "What a long strange trip it's been"

Thanks

Love the bored "ya whatever" look on the gal getting her feet rubbed! I laughed at that one.

Oh the poor gal holding hands with Fatty McBratty at the end oh ugh. Glad it wasnt me, oh hell I would never sit and hold hands like that with a customer, what a trip! LOL!

One of those customers, getting the red blanket draped on his lap looked like he was all of 15 years old! Yeesh.
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person that dislikes you won't believe it.

Thanks

hahahaha "fatty mcbratty", that cracked me up! He's the type I would have to give it a second thought before giving a lap dance to let alone cozy up with. All in a days work I guess. Thanks for posting the article, the dancer staring off picture was classic!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,563 Times in 4,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

This book ought to be good for 50 new city anti-dance club ordinances!

Thanks

If they (the ones with assumed ideas of what dancers are allabout) could actually SEE how much of a fat fuck we give about giving dances. Seriously. How true we contemplate our grocery list or how much of task it is to make nice nice for the bottom line ($$$) it really is a job. We arent looking to corrupt married men, or looking for love and its always someone elses man (often what wives and girlfriends think) we dont eat breathe and sleep our jobs and that most of us HAVE lives thank you very much and it ISNT in the club.

I have spoken with non dancer women and actually had some very good conversations about this very thing. Friends of friends talking about her man going to the clubs and how upset they were, etc...my hairdressor yrs ago found a polaroid pic of her boyfriend with 2 naked girls. She showed me the pic, I laughed and explained not only would these two dancers never remember this guy or the 20 bucks they got for posing in the pic, it was all promotional work and money to them, that the pic wasnt some clandestine momento of an affair....telling her what the deal was with feautures and the industry.
    Not saying shit doesnt happen but dancers dont do this job because we are sex starved maniacs fucking anyone and everyone for whatever amount of money - and that if she was comfortable in her relationship with her man that dancers are and will always be a non issue - if she believes in the integrity of her man in the first place. Not all men will jump at the offer of a blowjob in the club, I have had customers regale me with stories of such offers and how the whole image was blown no pun intended by a pseudo dancer that offered it up, these guys were stunned...but well since I have been on this forum I see some actually do search for that blowjob, and there are those that do it - but I wonder some of those fellas if they have a S.O. and if they do it cant be goin to great yenno? Same with the dancer doin it - she cant have too much goin on in her personal life that she would sucka cock and her boyfriend was all for it. Or her husband.....thats just my thoughts on it anyway.

(tic tac?) LOL!

But in all I would love to re educate the general public that for the most part these events notwithstanding that stripping isnt synonomous with hooking. Well it isnt supposed to be...

But the fact that so many clubs have morphed into sex clubs, I cant help but totally understand, what the fuss is about.

Plus we are so busy fighting amongst ourselves over this very issue that we could never come together and campaign for a better image.
    How can we fight for our rights when we all dont get along in the first place?

LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person that dislikes you won't believe it.

Thanks

I agree.This book, if it ever takes off, sounds like bad news to me. From the looks of it, it's trying to basically show the same-old, same-old. It doesn't look like it'll be any sort of progressive expose, just another lame book with no real purpose except for the taboo thrill of nudity.
    "Just 'cause she dances go-go, that don't make her a 'ho, no.....called up my Mama, said 'I'm in love with this stripper yo.'"
    -Wyclef Jean