Thread: Vegas Hoes

Featured Member Devastating Divyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Vegas Hoes

Someone please tell me the the name and artist who does this song. Its kinda technoish or housey depending on the remix, but here are the words:
    " Drugs........rock and roll, bad ass........... VEGAS HOES, late nite..........booty calls, shiny disco balls"
    I love this song and have danced to many versions of it using copies of songs from the "The Point love mix ( a st.louis radio show live club broadcast deal), but have no idea of the artist or song title someone help me out. The periods are used to explain the tempo, but those are all the words. Help ladies, I know someone knows.
    Isn't this crazy, its finals week and i'm procrastinating and preoccupied with a song title. Well, the final 2morrow isn't til 3pm so I guess I have time, thanks.
    "Come what may although I often say realities come from dreams, but approach all lies with open eyes because NOthing in this world is EVER ALL it seems."

Thanks

Default Re: Vegas Hoes

Who Da Funk
    The dumb kid is back!

Thanks

Is that the name of the song or of the group?
    "Come what may although I often say realities come from dreams, but approach all lies with open eyes because NOthing in this world is EVER ALL it seems."

Thanks

The group. The name of the song is "Shiny Disco Balls"
    The dumb kid is back!

Thanks

OMG, thanks guys, I LOVE that song!! Unfortunately, it is already claimed by another dancer at my club :-/ and I didn't want to ask her what it was, for fear she would think i was "stealing" her song....now at least I can listen to it around my house...YAY!!!

Thanks

Divine-
    If you have a Nokia cellphone, you can change your ringtone to Shiny Disco Balls...hear it whenever your phone rings!
    "You have no idea what a long-legged gal can do without doing anything." -Claudette Colbert

Thanks

Thanks nyc, but because of my rural location during the school ur I am with sprint b/c the only other service provider up here is southwestern bell cellular or the horrible cingular which works here and at home, but works no where in between on the highway.

Thanks

no, divyne- a Nokia is the phone itself! has nothing to do with the cellular service. anyway, i can't seem to find the website I had seen it on,. ..something about celltones - hmm. ah well. :-/ The idea was good while it lasted.

i have cingular - i think maybe it's so new that not enough towers are constructed yet and it's not avail. everywhere.
    "You have no idea what a long-legged gal can do without doing anything." -Claudette Colbert

Thanks

just out of curiosity I went to KazaA and downloaded the tune - you're right - good tune, techno yet disco and funky beat - great dance tune!
    Think I'll build a theme around it! Big ass afro wig in hot pink and sequin catsuit....hmmmm
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person that dislikes you won't believe it.

Thanks

I had to download this song to see what all the hype is about....I love it...makes me wish I was still dancing.

Milla