Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ok how about what dancers hate customers wearing?

Thanks

Default ok how about what dancers hate customers wearing?

I personally am disgusted with the baggy sweat pants and no underwear, I take a wide berth around these men UGH!

I dont like when they wear a perma scowl, growling or barking at you if you even come near the table I SAID NO when you didnt even say Hi yet...

What say you?
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person that dislikes you won't believe it.

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: ok how about what dancers hate customers weari

If you take a wide berth around these guys how can you tell they have no underwear ???

Thanks

OMG carlos, you can tell OH YA YOU CAN TELL! dingle berries jingling when they shift or when they walk across the room, abscence of boy "pany lines" mens underwear has a thick border band, easy to see.
    ANd having been caught with one before unaware I am now an eagle eye on the issue. LOL!
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person that dislikes you won't believe it.

Thanks

Same with guys in the summer wearing baggy loose leg shorts, I danced for a guy and his tinker toy was poking out the leg part!! OMFG!! H e kept trying to pull me onto it OMFG, I was tripped out man.
    GGGRRROOOSSSSS!!!!
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Thanks

I was at a club once and the dancer was grinding her face in my lap, well I was sans undies and she looks at me and sez thats what i call head to head.
    Don't make me spank you!

God/dess
    Thanks

I could not go to a club without my underwear. Underwear helps my member get... well, you know, specially when it's grinding time . No chance to jingle around .

Thanks

Leigh is going to kill us :o
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

[moon] Had to use that considering the no underwear thing we have happening here! LOL!

But surely you jest, she was grinding her face in your lap? HER FACE?

Hope you used a little gold bond on the boyz that day!
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Thanks

Hey Leigh, Gold Bond on the boyz can be painful [flaming]
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks

Well howza boutta dash of Shower to Shower powder then? Have you had your sprinkle todaaaaay!! LOL! Seeing howz I HAVE NO BALLS, short of the brass ones I sport on the odd occasion, I did not KNOW that it would burn!! LMAO!
    LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Thanks

I hate bulky belt buckles, stiff jeans, pens in shirt pockets, excessive jewelry, smelly breath and sour expressions. Also too much cologne. And dirty clothes, body, hair, hands are a definite no-no.

Yes we dancers are supposed to be providing a fantasy that we love you the way you are, but think about it - the fantasy is much more real if we are not repulsed! Shower, grooming and a lack of sharp protruding objects make it much more enjoyable and easier for us to do good dances and provide excellent entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Yep Shower to Shower works fine. Use it all the time.
    I won't comment on your brass balls [nono]
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

I have had this discussion with several of the dancers at my favorite club and they hate the loose clothing and no underwear but before ...... (i know you guys hate that word), it was the only way to get off when you went to an SC. Guys have had many discussions on the thinest and most sensitive materials, from pj bottoms to thin running shorts.

LOOKOUT ladies, I will be trying a pair of VELVET dress pants that I bought custom from an internet tailor.Also I might try out my valour(sp?) suit.(with boxers of course)

Thanks

Ugh, the comando guys in sweatpants puke!!! If a guy is wearing thin material pants, where you can totally make out his anatomy, I'm repulsed and skipping his table.

I hate large belt buckles that catch on my belly ring or poke me in the back. Stiff jeans and wool pants are very irritating to the skin.

And guys don't forget to take the bulky keys and cell phone out of your pocket before I sit down. I was once sitting on a guys lap when his phone suddenly started vibrating, I leapt up like a cat off a hot stove!

Pamela

I guess how a guy dresses does not make me feel any different. Just one i guess.....don't care much for the big belt buckles i see now and again, i am attracted to look, it's big! And the guys must think i am checking out the package. Sometimes i feel some do it on purpose, so woman look at the buckle. I don't know, just strange. Pants are so tight, the belt is not needed. Novelty i guess.

Thanks

Yes her face! Thank goodness for coast the eye opener!
    Don't make me spank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

If you're wearing B.O., a scowl on your face, or dirty clothing I will not be dancing for you. Yuck! If i can't emphazise anything enough about how to dress for a strip club, please, wear clean clothes and deoderant!

If you are wearing a LARGE belt buckle, I won't be dancing for you until it is removed. Anyone wearing swim trunks or jogging shorts in the winter makes me think PERVERT. Also, for my physical comfort, please no itchy polyester wool type pants. And for your comfort, no extremely tight jeans...might cut off your blood circulation, you know!

I have a question on this subject.....

What is the general opinion on nice shorts, the kind worn with a (small buckled ) belt and a golf shirt, in the appropriate season?

Is there a different preference for patrons attire for afternoon vs. evening visits to the club?

I do wear underwear, but I am genuinely curious about the disgust that most of you seem to share for customers who choose to go "comndo".

When I do get LD's, the lady never seems to take exception to my very noticeable, albeit underwear sheathed, "excitement".

It usually becomes a focal point of the entertaiment

That being the case, I am confused by the opinions that many of you have shared here.

What makes the difference on whether you consider one customer a "pervert" and another not a pervert, in light of my comment above about there being no noticeable objection to my "rigid" state?

Is it more of an attitude thing?

I love this site, and the ability to learn what you find to be attractive vs. a turn-off with customers!!

Thanks for yyour feedback.

Smiling Customer

Pamela

I may be the the minority here, but if you have something sparkly on, belt buckle for example i look. No matter what size. I look at a guys watch, necklace, etc. Not sure why. I guess i am attracted to itmes that stick out. (oh gosh)
    And belt buckles being where they are, well i look at the crotch area it seems to alot of guys. I have seen them look down at their pants right after i do it. Gee! I need to get out of the habit. It's me, not the guys clothing attire.
    Just don't come walking in with loose short shorts, (don't think they can wear that anyway), and your penis swinging around. I will look.

Thanks

I have a question on this subject.....

What is the general opinion on nice shorts, the kind worn with a (small buckled ) belt and a golf shirt, in the appropriate season?

Is there a different preference for patrons attire for afternoon vs. evening visits to the club?
    That outfit sounds nice. As long as the guy is wearing something that would be a typical outfit to go out in. For example, if you go to work in a suit and tie and come to the club right after work thats fine. If you're a mechanic please go home and clean up before coming to the club in a grease stained shirt.
    I do wear underwear, but I am genuinely curious about the disgust that most of you seem to share for customers who choose to go "comndo".

When I do get LD's, the lady never seems to take exception to my very noticeable, albeit underwear sheathed, "excitement".

It usually becomes a focal point of the entertaiment

That being the case, I am confused by the opinions that many of you have shared here.

What makes the difference on whether you consider one customer a "pervert" and another not a pervert, in light of my comment above about there being no noticeable objection to my "rigid" state?

Is it more of an attitude thing?
    If the guy goes comando or wears thin material, he's trying to get more out of the dance than we offer. It's just not sanitary, I need more protection than a 1mm sheath of material between me and some strange guy's wang. I don't know where this guy has been and if I wanted to touch nasty wangs all day I'd work in the jack shack not the strip club. Plus the super nasty of all nasty perverts is the guy who is trying to get a climax. [puke] [puke]

God/dess
    Thanks

"I don't get it. You get up on stage, take your clothes off, spread your legs, and you expect the guy to do what? Sit there totally unmoved but still throwing money at you?
    You are strippers!! Not Nurses or Laywomen or Police Officers!! You get up on stage for a living and allow men to look at your private parts for a small fee.
    Your industry is sex, no matter how hard you try to pretend it's not. It's not "fantasy". You show your cooch, our rockets get hard"

Right, they are strippers, yes, but what they do is not necessarily sex acts. A sex act would be... well, you know. I don't think it's a sex act to see them spread their legs near naked or naked, even if that means I have to "relieve" myself at home before going to bed. But then again, when one "relieves" himself prior to going to bed you necessarily have to think of something to get you off, right? That's where "fantasy" enters the picture [devil].

"A guy is a pervert because he comes in wearing thin jogging pants?"

Well, most of the times I think so. Also if you don't use underwear (stupid; underwear helps get "it" firmer).

"All the flashy lights in your clubs, all the bogus champagne, all the fake hair, all the fast money does not change the fact that you strip for a living"

Hey, it's business, after all. Even many if not most of us realize that.

Thanks

I don't get it. You are strippers!! Not Nurses or Laywomen or Police Officers!! You get up on stage for a living and allow men to look at your private parts for a small fee.....
    And you, spreading your legs onstage, you are what? Jenny choirgirl? You're probably the type strippers to go on Howard Stern and refuse to get naked, because "I'm not that type of girl, Tee hee!"
    I agree with you completely "Larryluva."
    It's very, very apparent you "don't get it."

There is in fact, a vast difference between dancing to make a living, take care of bills, or (in my case) paying tuition and being whores, which is obviously the misguided perception you carry.

Strippers are indeed a fantasy. As Carlos said, lap dancing isn't a sex act; it's simulated. I have no problem with men that develop erections during lap dances, as it happens almost every time. But I will not have a customer climax. We aren't full service. We aren't prostitutes.

It's people like you that try to bend the rules during dances and disrespect the dancers that make our job difficult. The fact that we are performing topless or nude does not give you the license to assume you can get away with being an asshole. We are regular women with regular lives who happen to have jobs as exotic dancers.

Why go to strip clubs if you obviously can't deal with the environment in a mature manner??
    And if you do go because you enjoy naked women....then leave your damn jogging pants in the closet, dress appropriately, behave like a gentleman, and give the dancers some respect!! [grr]

We may not be perfectly innocent, but we aren't the whores you think we are. Try to understand.
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,966 Times in 2,608 Posts

The first time that a public perfomance of Ravel's "Bolero" was given, an extremely talented dancer performed, I forget her name.

A riot ensued, such was the power of her erotic
    artistry...

Was she a "sex performer" because the men in the audience could not control their reaction? I think not, though you may disagree, and call her a prostitute, for all I care...

Many of these women (especially the ones who congregate on this forum) are erotic artists, whether you can grasp this concept or not.

At least 90% of them would really prefer not to even have to deal with lap dances, but they are either required to do so by management, in order to keep their jobs, or by economic necessity, because all the competition are doing it.

Just as a visual artist is often led to draw boring, mundane or even absurd pictures, to pay the rent. I have drawn some pretty stupid things to make a buck, but I don't feel like a hypocrite.

I have dedicated myself to making the performances of the dancers I have worked with as erotic, and artistic, as is possible. I have seen with my own eyes, more times than I can count, the amazing results when that ideal is attained. Invariably, these performances are followed immediately by the artist in question being hired for lap dancing. This does nothing to detract from the beauty and power of their erotic art, though the unenlightened might term it merely "sex"...

In this sense, to make the performance of this least pleasant service (for them) intolerable, through wearing thin, slippery clothing--so that he can achieve orgasm--is the height of rudeness on the part of a customer.

Certainly he could not call himself a gentleman...

Djoser
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

Thanks

Yes, Larryluva.
    I am a stripper. I do take my clothes off to pay my bills.
    I realize that. The other women on this forum realize the fact that they are strippers as well.
    We are proud of it.
    I fail to understand your objective in posting such negative responses....nor what is hypocritical about our job. If you don't like dancers, don't patronize strip clubs.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Thanks

wow I think somebody took offense that we are disgusted by his peenie pokin thru his big boy pants.

I dont mind giving you a sensual visual and I dont mind you get aroused but when you try and grope and hump the dancer I am disgusted. Dancing wasnt always this interactive ya know. If you think because every tom DICK and harry gets aroused by the visual we should just accept you want more?

Hell lets turn a room full of men on and let em loose say you?

Practice some restraint. Go to an MP then. PLEASE.

LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
    Leigh Landon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast