Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choosing a Phone Sex Company

Thanks

Default Choosing a Phone Sex Company

I have been seriously thinking about becoming a phone sex operator. I have Cable (comp+open phone line) and no experience other than for fun and I'm looking to work maybe 20-30 hrs/wk. Not interested in working 8 hour days, and would prefer a head set or cordless phone i think. Are there any companies you can recommend to me? Also would be interested in the lesbian PS.
    I went to sexyjobs.com and it came up with a decent amount of ads. I know companies will try to take advantage of their workers...are there any warnings you can give me? Will they get a large % of my pay? Is it worth it to "troll" on sites for customers? This must mean building my own clientele. will that be difficult? Will I need an 800 #, or just a separate phone line with no call waiting?
    Do you have a personal experience...how did you get started? do you like it?
    Thank you !

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: Phone Sex Company

Hi i'm a PS operator here in London so i can't help you with US companies.... however i'm sure Pamela will be able to help you out.

Good luck.

~seraya~

Thanks

Default Re: Choosing a Phone Sex Company

Hey look in ezboard.com and type in phone sex you can find a wealth of information. The girls there aren't really nice but very good information.
    kisses

Pamela

Choosing a phone sex company to work for should not be done too quickly if you want to make serious money. Working for a reputable co. requires your dedication in treating phone sex as a "real" job.

I am well known in the phone sex business. I know the best companies, (in my opinion) and they expect the best operators.

On Ezboard you will find that there are a host of companies NOT allowed to be talked about there. The best companies do NOT go to message boards and post looking for operators. (Again my opinion, they don't need to.)

In no particular order these are the best.

1) Circe, and others they represent.
    2) Gemini audio text
    3) Ambrosia phone sex
    4) Gay chat (men only)
    5) Florida phone girls
    6) KT communications

and more i can't grab off the top of my head. Most have sites. Others are in mags.

If you have any questions about phone tips, i will help.

PS if you are in love with your computer, i would NOT troll. Plus you only bring in business for the company, next time the caller will try another operator for the company. (again, tips i learned along the way.)

Dedication, no taboos, lots of hours and love talking to men who have fantasies all make a great PSO. It's not all moaning, alot is listening!

Careful, some companies DO NOT pay. And i will not mention the names, as i don't like to bad mouth any company. You will learn as you check out companies who has been around, and does pay. Get the contract, read it well. Don't lock yourself into 1 phone sex company incase the co. and you don't click. Be leary of new companies, because they have no client base yet.

Want great advice, talk to Bill Dwyer of Circe Enterprises. He will tell you all about the industry. (heres hoping he has time.)

There is fantastic money to be made! You just have to build up a clientel. And be consistant with your hours.

Pamela

Thanks

Hi pamela what is gemini Audio text it doesn't sound like phone sex. I
    kisses

Thanks

pamela was wondering how do you become an independent PSO. I think that hotlips Cash would be a really good place to start. Are you an independent PSO please let me know.
    kisses

Pamela

Independant, not yet. But i work for one of the biggest co's inside the US. Which to me a very high call volume with great pay, plus bonus, and tips. A pay per minute is a fantastic company at $2.00 a minute starting, and that a low pay for senior operators.. Gemini audio text is indeed a great phone sex co.

Felicia is the one you would probably speak with. They are a dispatch service, (Or was) and you build up a client base very very quickly depending on how good you are with customers. Hot Lips Cash is a good place, they have Sexytalkers and alot others i am very familiar with.

Search around, get contracts. And NEVER start a co. until you have read the contract and agree to the conditions.

Some co's will let you start without first signing a contract, i don't like that, again my opinion, some have never recieved a contract, and never got paid for many hours talk time that way.

Pamela

PS Hotlips cash and another, can't remember the name, have a connection with Gemini audio text. Divisions of the company i believe they said.

Had to modify, i messed up my spelling...BAD

Thanks

Default What is Dispatch?

What are your preferred methods of talking...a toll #, long dist telephone, etc. ? What about companies that provide a toll #? I'm trying to figure out which is the best value?

Pamela

If you lock yourself in with a good company, many do not require any up front pay, meaning a toll free, that you usually pay for, or have a percentage taken out of your talk time because the co. pays.

Lots of companies only require you have a phone with NO extra features on it, call waiting etc. You are set to go.

Other companies require the same for the phone as above, but internet as well, to log on and off, check pay etc.

I started with 1 phone line, no features, and did not use my computer. That was best for me. It was a dispatch service that sent calls to me, all i had to do was wait for a call to come through, do my very best to build a clientel and made ok money to start.

After time, i had many many regulars with this company, and made good money, tips and a bonus!

You can start at the bottom like i did, and work your way up. I had little experience when i started, but knew i could talk dirty.

Then after i knew i was going to make it being a good PSO, i would invest some money in a toll free# if i felt like it.

I say for the newbie PSO, start with NO expense, after 1 year, and climbing high, move up the ladder.

I do phone work and make around $150 a day plus tips and a bonus, IF i can do calls from 10:00am until 6:00pm straight, buit not constantly talking, you do have a down time. Thats ALOT of calls, and ALOT of talking! The end of the day i have very little voice left.

But make a name for yourself alone, or with the company you go with! Guys move around from co. to co. but always come back to the best!!!

Pamela Sorry so long, but there is money to be made, phone sex is booming right now!!! I LOVE the guys who are house bound, it feels good to make them feel good!

Thanks

Default Re:Choosing a Phone Sex Company

How yall think a redneck phone sex operator would do? Hehehehe J/K I thought it would sound funny but it's easy for me to poke fun at myself. Forgive me I'm felling a little nutty oh wait there it is in my mood Hahaha.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I am also thinking of getting into the pso business. I was wondering what happens at tax time. I have a day job and I was wondering what would be the best way to claim all of the earnings? Would I be required to say that the nature of the work is adult oriented? If so does anyone know of an accountant in the NYC area who deals with adult workers?

Thanks,
    Bri

Pamela

Hi Briana,

Being a phone sex operator most go with being independant contractors. Meaning, that you will get a slip from the co. at tax time to take to your accountant. You will file a 1099 for this. You write off your phone bill ( better to have a seperate line uesd only for phone work,) pens pencils, notebooks, stop watch etc. Anything you use and need to replace while being a PSO. Even the computer if that is how you need to log on/off.

The other job wont even now you are doing phone sex, unless you tell a freind or co-worker. Plus you will filing two seperate forms, W2 while being an employee.

Accountants don't look down at you because you do phone work. There are many thousands who do this type of work and file.

They only help you claim what is owed. Because in the phone sex biz. You do have to buy and replace alot to remain on top of calls, pay etc.

I am in Florida so, i can't help with an accountant. But i do like the fact that mine was a dancer (male) lol.

I would (just to feel better about the process) find one who handles people who are working in the adult industry. They have much better knowlwdge of what should be paid as a dancer, and owed in other adult jobs, say web cam you get paid back yearly as well.

The phone book should be of help, call and ask if the accountant has experience with people in the adult industry.

Pamela

Thanks

hi. yall. i'm a male dancer in ga. i would like to get into phone sex. Most of it seems geared to gay chat which isn't what i'd like to do. Does anyone know of co's that employ male operators to service female clients? I appreciate you all. Peace.

Pamela

bigplaya start with

PS i have more if you need, but these people are great! Also i know how you feel about gay phone sex, but there is much more money to be made in gay phone.

It's acting hun, they never know who you are.

Pamela

Thanks

Pamela:
    Thanx so much for replying. hope you had a happy holiday. I'm going to be djing on new years day and look forward to lots of good things in 2004. All the best to you
    -Big

Pamela

Your welcome hun! If you need numbers, i have a stash for you. Some are gay phone. Some not, let me know what happens.

Pamela

Thanks

hi ...i was thinking that maybe you could try http://www.keen.com even though i dont know much about them
    us: us: us: devil in disguise....

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Pamela....I applied to hotlipscash today!!! Are they the same as redhotlips? anyway, I told them I used to dance and that I was open minded. I really hope they get back to me! If the business is booming right now, like everyone says they should be hiring, right?

Pamela

Most sites for phone sex never take down there "hiring" section. Because the more on file the better. Most operators simply just don't match up with a certain phone sex company, and can look around for one that mathches them for years!

This does not mean the company is hiring at the present time however, i used to think that, wrong.

And yes, redhotcash is associated with redhotlips.

PS business is booming for certain companies, not all. Remember a bigger company does not mean more business, just (maybe) more phone sex operators.

If you jump into a big well know company, be prepared to get down and nasty with no taboos to make $$$. I use a scale after many years of phone sex, if i am not taking at leats 20 calls in a 4 hour time, i a losing my touch and better polish my skills. A newbie, will earn her way in the phone sex world if she/he can keep the guys/gals happy!

Also, long hold times are what seem great, most companies want you to do this, i have my own solution, i don't go for long hold times now, i want to make the person happy, get to the point. I WILL NOT milk the caller for money like some, actually alot of companies want. Callers know the game, and will hang up.

I want repeat customers, who hung up satisfied, with no milking the wallet over the phone shit. I found this works MUCH better. Gosh alot of companies will hate me for saying this.

There are actually sites out here that tell you how to keep a caller on the phone, BS...If he likes you and he does not feel like he IS getting ripped off, he WILL call again and again! TRUE!!

Good luck,
    Pamela

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank You Pamela!!! The only thing I think I would feel uncomfortable talking about are small children and death. I am recently divorced and I had to quit dancing so I could be with my son. I am so excited about starting!!! You are awesome!!! Thanx again!!!!

Pamela

Welcome hun. If you are uncomfortable with certain topics, tell the company, you then go on a list when your name pops up for them to know certain taboo subjects about a phone sex operator.

Lotsa luck,
    Pamela

Thanks

im confused, if you get your own line without call waiting can you use that to be a phone sex operator even if its just a local (not 1800) line, and how do you use your computer?

Pamela

Sure you can use your 800 line for more than phone sex. Many companies will give you your own sign on code, this allows them to know you are working. You call the toll free # of the co. you work for, then sign on with your pin # and hang up the phone.

And the computers are used to sign on/off, check pay, hours etc. with. If you chose not to call in. The system they run will allow you to know you are active or not.

Pamela

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!! Ive been working about a week now as a PSO!!!!! I LOVE it! I never ever thought about doing this until I found this thread!!!! Let me tell ya though.I thought I had seen just about everything when I was dancing, but, damn.......there are some MAJOR freaks out there. Luckly, most of them have just wanted me to listen(so far). Ive had a few calls where they wanted me to cum LOUD and by the time we were done I was lightheaded from screaming!!!!!! Thanks Pamela, for all the info!!!!

Pamela

Your welcome! Glad you like it. I know what you mean about lightheaded. Lol. It's a job!!!!

Have fun, any questions i will be glad to help.

Pamela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast