Thread: New Recent Post Feature.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default New Recent Post Feature.

So it's only taken me a year and a half to use the "recent" feature for moderating. I usually go through each forum and read all the posts that are marked new. Very time consuming.

Since I changed the front page a few months ago, I have been using that page with the five newest posts to keep up on what's new...then I graduated to the 10 most recent posts on the main forum page.

Well, last night I was thinking...10 is good, but what if I could see the last 25-50 new posts all at once...that would make moderating much easier. So I worked over night and today and now you can see as many new posts as you like - up to 50 (don't wanna work the server too hard).

The link to the 10 most recent posts is:

http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/y...?action=recent

(also on the main forum page), but if you add ";num=how_many_you_wanna_see", the recent page will display that many...for example, if you want to see the last 25 posts you'd use:

http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/y...=recent;num=25

I don't know how useful that is for members, but some of you may be interested, so I thought I'd share . I know for me, I'll be able to do much more in less time.

Take care!
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Thanks

Default Re: New Recent Post Feature.

I tried to click on a post in the New Topics area of the fornt page, and it said I wasn't allowed access. I think the topic was "getting drunk in VIP" or something like that and I didn't know why I couldn't look at it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It must have been a locker room post. There is another topic on this forum about the locker room.
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Banned
    Thanks

Dear Mr. Pryce, I was wondering if advertising the formation of an activities club, in specific a pole dancing club, is within the policies of this website. I've noticed people advertising clothing businesses and schools as well. Am I within the guidelines?