Thread: Re: Very Interesting Website...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Very Interesting Website...

Thank you for the compliments.

As for your question, there isn't a rule yet. This is a fairly young community and so lots of thing have yet to be worked out. As far as I'm concerned I don't care as long as the review is geared for dancers and not customers. But it's not really my opinion here that matters. What do you ladies think? Do you want to keep the reviews customer free or do you want their input? Just reply here and we'll establish a "rule". Maybe we'll call it "policy". Heh.

Pryce
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Thanks

I don't really care, as long as the guy has a brain.

I think it would be good to have more information in the reviews. Maybe mileage on a scale of one to ten, quality of maneagment on a scale of one to ten, and money on a scale of one to ten.

Lena

Thanks

I have a question, though...the review section is obviously reviews for dancers written by dancers, but can guys post in the review section? I can't seem to find any info elsewhere that states any of the forum rules, and I haven't seen anybody other than a dancer write in that forum.
    If you have relevant info that's useful to a dancer who might be looking to work at a reviewed club, why not?

Thanks

I think it would be a fine idea that males and/or customers post here. They can offer useful insight and maybe a few ideas
    It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

"I think it would be a fine idea that males and/or customers post here. They can offer useful insight and maybe a few ideas"

motion seconded... as long as the customers aren't brainless squid.

Thanks

>"brainless squid"<

Geez, that's one category I hope I never direct myself towards.
    Even more so; hope I've never directED myself into. LOL

By the way Alanna; to save making an extra post just to say this, (seeing as how it's fresh in my mind); I'm glad I didn't speak out of turn in translating your comment to Aja. (I should have added "please correct me if I'm wrong").
    "The elastic retreat rings the close of play as the last wave uncovers the newfangled way."

God/dess
    Thanks

One of the things I love about the reviews here is that they are posted from a dancer's viewpoint, unlike every other site. What a customer likes in a club and what a dancer likes are often two very different things. I think that reviews should be open to anyone who wants to post information from a dancer's viewpoint, so if a customer has relevant info, he should go right ahead. I just don't want to see a bunch of reviews from the customer's point of view - we can find that elsewhere. These reviews are invaluable because they give us information from a dancer's perspective of the club.

Jay Zeno

Well... whoops! I saw a review-less listing of a club in Denver that I've been to, so I gave it my best shot. That was before I saw this thread. Pardon me if I stepped on any toes.