Thread: Hi MeganS

Thanks

Default Hi MeganS

I would have offered my comments in the ladies'only forum, as that is where you posted your discovery certain members of the Aces High Community were posting under assumed genders/identities, but I am FAR too much of a man to violate the rules on ANY Board.

First of all I apologize for any distress, consternation or bad will between our two Communities as the result of this blatant trolling. I am considered a leader there and am loved by all, so the task of this apology falls squarely upon my broad, muscular shoulders.

Secondly, you have a snake attempting to ingratiate himself to your Board- and that snake's name is deez. He was banned from our Community at Aces High long ago for attempting to arrange meetings with other members of the Community at local freeway rest stops. He is a sexual deviate, a lower class individual who hates those of us heterosexual males who spurned his advances. He's always lurking in the shadows, kinda like Gollum in "Lord Of The Rings."

Thirdly, I must set the record straight regarding the character of Creamo, Funkypants and SOB. Some of your board members have called them "immature" and "children," among other unflattering names. I was honored to meet these fine gentlemen at a recent Convention, and all of us were delighted to discover our hotel had a very small hot tub.

None of us had brought swimsuits, so we hot tubbed in our briefs.... and I can assure you, these are not "little" boys but are manly men like myself who have been blessed by Nature and genetics.

As we walked through the lobby after hottubbing, wearing only our clinging, wet briefs, all noise ceased as guests and hotel staff alike stared at us in open mouthed amazement... so, please don't think they're immature children... instead think of them as immature adults with really big penises.

Once again, on behalf of Funkypants, Creamo and SOB, I apologize, and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Airhead, here and there.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Hi MeganS

Lol... another member of the AH board checking in <S> .

Fair warning... you were pretty much spot on about the comments in the other thread. Except I'm sure I can't be the only left handed guy flying AH.

Thanks

As we walked through the lobby after hottubbing, wearing only our clinging, wet briefs, all noise ceased as guests and hotel staff alike stared at us in open mouthed amazement... so, please don't think they're immature children... instead think of them as immature adults with really big penises.
    Quite amusing!

Well now that I've taken the time to start posting over there, I'm not as offended. Only by the "slut" remarks and a derogatory remark towards our intelligence. Thank you for coming over and setting things straight. I can understand the need for "boys" to play, they just need to have some respect for us, that's all. So far they've been nicer to me over there.
    "A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."
    Francoise Sagan

Thanks

<-- taken off the lamo name (witchywoman)

hello all!

another AH fella checking in
    it&#039;s the Intardnet, let&#039;s all have fun and nothing is personal. it&#039;s all an illusion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

So far they've been nicer to me over there.
    Megan, you mean you are posting elsewhere just because these guys claim to have large Johnsons??? Tsk Tsk I thought you knew better LOL

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Megan, you mean you are posting elsewhere just because these guys claim to have large Johnsons??? Tsk Tsk I thought you knew better LOL

FBR

How do YOU know FBR?? I didn't see YOU in that Hot Tub!

Thanks

FBR
    when did any of us claim that?

it&#039;s the Intardnet, let&#039;s all have fun and nothing is personal. it&#039;s all an illusion.

God/dess
    Thanks

your AIRHEAD friend did.

Thanks

None of us had brought swimsuits, so we hot tubbed in our briefs.... and I can assure you, these are not "little" boys but are manly men like myself who have been blessed by Nature and genetics.

Oh.. Hiya ladies...

Curious Guest
    Thanks

FBR
    You didn't hear me say that. I'm hung like a premature baby.

Thanks

No FBR! I still love all my men here the best!
    I was already posting there before the big johnsons! I think we might even be able to"recruit" some newbies. Of course, they're gonna have to get off the damned cu and start hittin' the clubs first!
    Francoise Sagan

God/dess
    Thanks

I find it funny that you need to clarify the size of your boyhood i mean surly your not that insecure!

Thanks

your AIRHEAD friend did.
    LOL i never read anything from airhead sry

Thanks

That's why you need to read the first post.
    Francoise Sagan

Thanks

sry megans.. just a habit.

over in AH i know alot use the "ignore" function and there are some people i just pass right over (i know im on the ignore list of a few there).

noone really takes offence to it that i know of (airhead sry but you can be really long winded sometimes lol )

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Megan, my apologies for the comments you referred to, I am an idiot.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Just put it in your sig line creamo, won't have to keep clearing it up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

No FBR! I still love all my men here the best!
    I was already posting there before the big johnsons! I think we might even be able to"recruit" some newbies. Of course, they're gonna have to get off the damned cu and start hittin' the clubs first!
    LOL Megan..well recruit away. Im sure the ladies on the pink site will welcome these gentlemen with open arms LOL

TTYL..FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Best.

Thread.

Ever.

Thanks

This is for Vanilla, with love.

Nothing Up My Sleeve

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by vanilla
    As for strippers being stupid....first geek who can explain integration by u substitution gets a free bozo button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To intergrate (x+1)^2dx from -1 to 1 let u = x+1. Therefore du=(1)dx or simpley dx.

Now we have u^2du. When we intergrate we have 1/3u^3+c. Then we substitue X+1 back in for u.

We now have 1/3(x+1)^3 +c. To evalute this from -1 to 1 we can disregard the constanct,c.

Therefore we have 1/3(1+1)^3 - 1/3(-1+1)^3 = 8/3 - 0 = 8/3.

Viola, integration by substitution.

XOXOXO

Thanks

[smokin] [beat]
    Tranquil Waters