Thread: member names.....

Thanks

Default member names.....

If I don't log in for a while, does my member name become inactive?

If I delete myself from this forum, will my posts get deleted automatically, or would I have to go through everything and delete them all myself?
    Why do some people still have to fight...to get the same opportunities...that are given to others??...

Look out for self...because noone else will...AND
    The greatest revenge in the world...is success...

Reclusivness...is a good thing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: member names.....

You account could be removed, but I never have. No your posts won't disappear if you leave, but you could delete them all.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if you didn't remove all your posts...they leave holes and make things confusing. And I'd like to see you stay.

But the option is there for you.
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Thanks

but if i don't delete all of my posts....what will prevent someone from registering, using my name, saying all kinds of crazy shit and unregistering again....before (or if) i decide to come back?
    Why do some people still have to fight...to get the same opportunities...that are given to others??...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you just leave your account it'll more than likely be here waiting for you when you come back. You'll just need your username and password. No one could use it then, as it's registered.
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

Hi I just became a member and mispelled my own name , I am an idiot , is there any way you could fix it for me ? it is supposed to be olivialuv thank-you

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Done

Heroes

Thanks

just to let everyone know....Candigrl is gone forever....i'm now Topaz....(look it up....new name....new me)

[dazzled]

Thanks

just to let everyone know....Candigrl is gone forever....i'm now Topaz....(look it up....new name....new me)

[dazzled]
    Does that mean I am free to change my name to Candigirl now?

Thanks

well....'kay... :-/ [joker]

Thanks

how can i delete my memeber name without my email address showing up?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

you could change the email address on your account - then remove your account.

Heroes

Thanks

didn't work....my real e-mail address still shows up....so i guess i just won't post anymore....since i keep getting attacked....just for voicing my concern/opinion....

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Running this forum for a while now - I realize more and more that we humans assume roles in social groups. I'm not sure why...maybe it's what we're use to or maybe it's where we've learned to be comfortable, I don't know, but we do it.

Heroes