Thread: FUCK YOU  ASSHOLE PRYCE YOU PIMP OWNER STOOGE

Default FUCK YOU  ASSHOLE PRYCE YOU PIMP OWNER STOOGE

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE PRYCE YOU PIMP OWNER STOOGE

[rotflmao] [rotflmao] [clap] [spam]

This is guaranteed to be one of the biggest mistakes that you have done and I’m not going to forget it ever there is no going back from here.

I know you’re a condescending pampas ass who thinks he’s so fucking smart. You are not that smart you cant even spell words right.

You can thank you “WE” for fucking up your board. I know the sites where all the real trolls are and I’m going to unleash them upon your site.

I have seen 2 major mistakes going on in your site right now but it’s to late and you are going to have to suffer the mistakes you have made by being young and ignorant.

I hope your entire kiss ass little druggies will be able to help save you.

But you don’t understand how things work (you think you do but don’t) you can’t go lying cheating deleting post out of favoritism it comes back on you.

Do I trust you do you have integrity fuck no you don’t.

Actions speak louder than words you’re a phony a fraud this I see threw you little plan you think your going to build it up and sell advertising (Spam) UH not going to happen.

When I told you in the beginning some nice things I thought you had written the program for this site Stupid me anybody can download this software for free.

Stay out of my way do not bother me you and your druggies are the trolls and you are the spammer. You have lost control. You have lost any chance of having any negotiating power by banning me.(If you call this being banned part of what I was trying to figure out was if I wanted to exchange URL’s but I will never recommend you site because you take people who want to get the stage fees changed and beat them Up. Don’t lie you little whore birdshit you fuck up your friend because of your own selfishness arrogance agenda and stupidity.I told you I’ve been going to these clubs before you were born Pryce which is not your real name.

You are one stupid mother fucking asshole. You made a big mistake and you to young and inexperienced to understand the consequences of your actions.

You have no idea what you done and the ramifications of it your power is gone. And you have made an enemy who will let the world know that this is a owner site and to stay away from it for years

From now own because of you actions you have proved to me to be a pimp owner controlled site. With your buddy birdshit and melon head and the rest of your “We” who are paid by the owners to discourage people from talking about getting there money back on your stage fees.

That’s what you get from having admitted men haters like Holly and sick controlling your boards like Bridgette get your advice from idiotic girls who don’t know there ass form a whole in the ground. Your IP range will be banned from my site. Birdshit and the rest will be banned also.

I AM A WOLF BUT I LIKE TO WEAR SHEEP'S CLOTHING I AM A VAMPIRE I'M WAITING FOR MY MOMENT THE DEVIL'S CHILD PSYCHO QUEEN OF THE DAMNED

Domain: stripperweb.com
    Posted by Pryce on 15:17:55 5/10/2003 from 206.72.83.197:
    Registrant (W1649-IYD-REG)

Luna Technologies
    .com
    15981 Yarnell St. 118
    Sylmar, CA 91342 US
    +1.

Administrative (CB362-IYD)

Luna Technologies
    sn.com
    15981 Yarnell St. 118
    Sylmar, CA 91342 US
    +1.

Billing (CB362-IYD)

Luna Technologies
    .com
    15981 Yarnell St. 118
    Sylmar, CA 91342 US
    +1.

Technical (CB362-IYD)

Luna Technologies
    .com
    15981 Yarnell St. 118
    Sylmar, CA 91342 US
    +1.
    Troll

(v.) (1) To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.
    (2) To surf the Internet.
    (3) To hang around a chat room reading the posts instead of contributing to the chat.
    (n.) One who performs any of the above actions.
    [quote]Sorry you feel that way. As I mentioned, it was done TODAY. I have no interest either way. If you had left the poll up, all members could have confirmed their votes. I assure you I only removed the guest votes on BOTH sides.

Spam
    Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam even more generally as any unsolicited e-mail. However, if a long-lost brother finds your e-mail address and sends you a message, this could hardly be called spam, even though it's unsolicited. Real spam is generally e-mail advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup.
    In addition to wasting people's time with unwanted e-mail, spam also eats up a lot of network bandwidth. Consequently, there are many organizations, as well as individuals, who have taken it upon themselves to fight spam with a variety of techniques. But because the Internet is public, there is really little that can be done to prevent spam, just as it is impossible to prevent junk mail. However, some online services have instituted policies to prevent spammers from spamming their subscribers.

integrity 1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
    2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
    3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

[quote]Sorry you feel that way. As I mentioned, it was done TODAY. I have no interest either way. If you had left the poll up, all members could have confirmed their votes. I assure you I only removed the guest votes on BOTH sides. [/color]
    [spam]

Pamela

Default Re: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE PRYCE YOU PIMP OWNER STOOGE

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general_general;action=display;num=1 055507283]This Thread[/link] by Pryce.