Thread: Gotta love a biased Mod

Default Gotta love a biased Mod

i recieved a message saying my posts will be removed prior to the sites owners decision on wether to ban me or not. ofcourse it seems only to be posts that are in explaination or defense against flames that are being removed.
    Pyrce man you need a new mod- one that can differenciate between his personal feeling and follow the sites rules.

Please remember that moderators' opinions are only expressed within their own posts and NOT in their moderation activities. If they remove or edit your post it is nothing personal. They are trying to keep this place the wonderful place it is. If you disagree with a moderators actions, please contact the site administrator.

not in their mod activities huh [rotflmao]

hypocrisy abounds around here and its not coming from me or the SW ladies either. This whole deal is becoming funnier by the moment- first it was just sad to see other grown men act like toddler who didn't get the cookie they wanted but the now just plain funny

Default Re: Gotta love a biased Mod

let me shed a tear...

Thanks

Keep eating that olive load.

Thanks

Mike if you were as smart as you claim to be, you wouldn't be on here while attempting to "trade stocks" as you wrote in your PM. you wouldn't even be "trading stocks" in general. wise investors spend weeks/months doing research on any company they are attempting to purchase a stake in. certainly someone of your wealth and calibur has the money and wherewithall to visit each prospective corporation you are thinking of purchasing and getting a first hand look at their opperations. the investor relations division of any company would be happy to help you.

drop the act asshole. the gigs up. there's a very good reason i don't believe your statements...they're not true!!! all of us can see it. you can't. you're so pathetic that in order to make yourself happy you need to attempt to ruin the reputation/livlihood of a great person. true, chuck is biased. he's biased towards the truth versus unfounded bashing. id say he's doing a good, fair job. unfortunately, its not fair to vicious liars.

Oh, come on, Mike's not like the troll who just got banned and posted on the pink site as nightrider_rider, badmouthing Pryce.
    Yup, well apparently Mike's not dumb enough to bash Pryce but he is dumb enough to bash Chuck.....LOL

Thanks

i hypocrisy abounds around here and its not coming from me or the SW ladies either. This whole deal is becoming funnier by the moment- first it was just sad to see other grown men act like toddler who didn't get the cookie they wanted but the now just plain funny
    Mike.. do we need to call the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance for you?

Apparently Mike, or should we call him "sixfigures" (so are you a millionaire or do you just make six figures? Or neither???) wrote a review on tuscl that openly lied about Amber, dissing her club and saying that she was stupid, smelly, and offered him FS (yeah right!!!). Then he posted saying that Amber's boyfriend (and who, praytell, is this Mike? And have you ever even been to RI?) was somebody on this site and gave him a bunch of crap over here, when he just gave an honest review. It's apparent that when he doesn't get his own way (like the big baby he is) or doesn't convince people to think that his opinions are the most important (by repeating them over and over again, ad nauseam) he makes up stories about his "enemies" to try to damage their reputations. Pathetic, that's what I call it. Sandy's right. The jig's up, Mike. We're not falling for it any more. [grr] [grr] [grr]

Ah fuck it ban me,remove my posts I don't really care now. I've enjoyed my stay here- some interesting and informative stuff was shared but for the most part many, but not all of you people were just something to laugh at-and I did alot of laughing too, I get tired of people kissing my ass because of my money and sites like this are a form of entertainment- people will talk to me on the net like anyone else and its not like that for
    me in real life- its my way of being one of the masses for awhile- glad I don't live lowly like most of you but hey its fun to slum a bit now and again .... btw I trade some stocks for fun you idiot- kinda like playing blackjack , I let pros handle the serious stuff for me. I'm not going to risk losing my holdings.

No gig, no act- you people just
    can't handle the truth.

Sandy- I gathered from your "she showered yesterday before work" comment that Amber is your girlfriend- hey man sorry to burst your bubble but she's a prostitute- maybe you're cool with that -maybe not ..... it doesn't make her a bad person though. But one things for damn sure she's not a smart women- I could have been a cop that night at K2U.
    And Amber- you need to keep you body odor in check and either wash your hair more often of cut down on the styling products as it looked stringy and greasy.
    And forget about working in an upscale club- I know you said you weren't interested- and that's good because you'd NEVER EVER make the cut. They hire 8's,9's and 10's and you're more like a 4 or 5.

Hope you all enjoy living in your bubbles- the real world isn't always the way you want it to be, but het at least you can deny the truth and play pretend the way you do here.

Me- I like the real world most of the time. Even the skanks of the world like Amber and the lost in denial people like Sandy and Sporty and we can't forget the misogynist Punk- make it all the more interesting

Thanks

ever heard of a conversation with someone.....say in PMs like i did with you? she told me she had to get ready for work in one, and that included the shower. cockwad. lol. but i am fealing somewhat high and mighty that someone thinks id be that lucky.

lol, ok chuck, delete his and my posts

Ah fuck it ban me,remove my posts I don't really care now.
    Can you say [wave] [wave] [clap] [clap] [clap] [wiggle] [wiggle] [cheers] [cheers] [clap] [clap] [smokin] ?

[bye]

[rotflmao]

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

chuck,please leave mike's post up. it will go a long way to destroying whatever credibility (not that he had any in the first place) he has left. thus,there is no reason to ban him either. i'm just glad not many people on this site didn't fall for his crap.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Mike this ones for you: [puke]

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hey Mike... sixfigures... whatever...

I highly doubted you were going to come out and admit you blatently lied about me and coming to my club.

I'm 100% positive the things you say happened never did, and I'm 99% positive you never even came to K2U.

First, why would you come when you have stated you are against contact dances and only go when you have to bring clients there? Why subject yourself to such obvious torture?

Second... I'm wondering exactly when you came to visit me?
    Date, time, ect.?
    What was I wearing?
    Was my hair up or down?
    What color are my eyes?
    What color and design were painted on my nails?
    What color thong did I have on?

Just wondering if you could narrow it down for me so I can place you in my mind.

I found alot of what you wrote insulting, but at the same time humerous...
    You found me to be stupid? LOL If this was the case, I must have been holding alot of monolouges... or maybe you were just having them with yourself again and thought it was me talking??!!

I called you a faggot? I found this funny... cause it's one of those words I never use... had you said I called you gay... maybe... but faggot? I don't think so.

I offered you FS for $100... LMFAO.... I've been offered over $1000 before, which I've turned down... what about you was it that makes you tink I'd drop all my morals and then give it up for a mere hundred bucks?
    Yeah right.
    I have alot more to say, but I have to go get ready for work.
    Later!
    Luv,
    Amber

Thanks

Ok, I'm leaving this thread intact, but locking it so Mike can't delete his/her posts. I want Pryce to be able to read it.
    I think Punk is right; he/she just destroyed any credibility he/she had (and that wasn't much)
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella