Thread: I hate my moles

Thanks

Default I hate my moles

i'm starting dancing next week and I have a few moles on my back. I have been told they look sexy, but they make my self concious. I am going to have them removed, but i have to make some money before I can do that. Have you ever had a customer turned off by moles?

Thanks

Default Re:I hate my moles

I used to know a girl who was covered in moles, she said all of her family was like that and they all just kept getting more everyday. She was very preaty and made lots of money. She never mentioned customers saying anything.

I only have a few moles so they never really botherd me. I don't like my freakles more then my moles. I have never had a customer say anything. The only problem I have with them is when my husband runs his nails over my skin and catches one. I do have something that looks like a mole on my areoloa and I hate it, but I think it makes me look like a two nippled freak. I have never had a customer say something. And even photographers have only said "who cares?"

Try not to let them bother you for now. If they are still bothering you when you get the money go ahead and get them removed, you will feel more confident then. But for now remember that there are prolly only a very few people who would not like a beutiful naked women, even if she has moles.

Thanks

thanks ami that makes me feel alittle better. Not all of them bother me but I think I will still get the bigger ones removed eventually. I will just go with it for now.

Thanks

They're not moles, they're beauty marks!

Thanks

I hate my moles too. I have gotten more over the years, I believe from tanning. Mine are flat so I can't have them removed either.

Veteran Member livenudegirlsunite's Avatar
    Thanks

Certain people are prone to getting moles due to genetics. Moles usually grow on the face, neck and upper back. The best way to avoid getting new ones or having old ones grow back, is to wear sunblock in the problem areas every day. I am prone to sun damage myself because I am so pale.
    Don't let anyone make you feel like it is stupid to want to make a cosmetic improvement. There is nothing wrong with having sun damaged areas of the skin removed.
    http://www.yourskindoctor.com/moles.html
    Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. - M Rivero

Thanks

Oh I have a few moles and I dont mind. Actually a guy from my club mentioned that he didnt like it. LOL He is the only person to have said that. Others either dont care, or wontsay anything. Personally I think they are very sexy. (I have a hot little beauty mark at the bottom of my leg, right by my heel. I have been told that this one is extremely sexy. LOL (Its right behind the bone of your ankle.)

I wouldnt worry about the moles, hun unless they are REALLY big. If they also cause your self esteem to plummet, then, it would be a good idea. But for the sake of customers, I dont think that it would make much of a difference

edited: darn typos