Thread: Herome Nail Hardener

Thanks

Default Herome Nail Hardener

http://www.herome.com/

Does anyone have experience with the nail hardenor? I used it when I lived in Holland and its incredible! I ran out and tried to order the stuff but it never got sent.

Does anyone know where to get it in the US?

In the meantime, does anyone know of an extra strong nail hardening formula that really preserves the hardness and strenth of natural nails. I hate getting acrylic or anything damaging over my natural nails.

The OPI stuff does not work well for me, too drying.

Recommendations ladies??

Also, if you have access to Herome Extra Strong Nail Hardenor...the stuff rocks, try it!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Default Re:Herome Nail Hardenor

I used it just about every day for a month and my nails did get hard. Unfortunately they also became very dry and started to crack right off. I'm still trying to grow them back to normal, but they've never fully recovered.
    " Remember during each test there is some girl in Australia jealous of you who wants to do what you're doing."- Lilithmorrigan

" If you're young and sexy, why not spend a few years
    Shopping and Fucking? Life is short, but youth is shorter. Ride the wheels off, I say." - FeministStripper

Thanks

Where did you get the Hermome from Fawn?

You are not supposed to use it all the time, its even indicated on the bottle. I think its good to use one week a month, and also if you've broken a nail....

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Thanks

katrine, nailtique is really good.

Thanks

A good vitimin suppliment is better than any drying polish in my experience. Also try to not let chemical cleaners touch your nails or file the nails to thin.
    Those who bring sunshine into lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.

Thanks

Yes, I have been drinking that Walmart Nails Supplement and taking Hair, Nails, and Skin vitamin tablets in response to the Walmart vitamin thread. My nails are better than ever.

But Herome is still a great product to harden and stregthen in addition...there is also Strong and Soft versions of the hardener than can be used more often..