Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Dancers

Thanks

Default Russian Dancers

to all you russian ladies..

ya zametela shto zdes ochen mnogo ruskii devochki...

i kaneshno samii krasivie

hehe....

mermaidnz

Default Re:Russian Dancers

no offence. but i hate russian dancers. they all do extras. well the ones i come across anyways! same with hungarians. eww. lol i hit one once on stage.....she deserved it.first time i dont anything like that before tho. my boss just laughed at her and told her to stop whoring herself on stage anyways!

Thanks

Wow Mermaid, that is a huge sweeping generalization about a large group of people.....

La Femme....ana revnooyitsa patamooshta russkiyi krasivie y mnogo zarobatayot...

I will comment more later on this, for I have quite a bit to say on the subject...

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

No offense, but I hate blonde australian dancers. They all do extras! Well the one's I've come across anyways! (head tilt/tilt).

Doesn't feel very good, does it? Prepending something prejudice, judgemental and wide sweeping with "no offense" doesn't lessen or take away from the spite either.

I know some Russian dancers local that are some of the finest examples of human beings I've ever met... period. Degreed, savvy, beautiful, intelligent, world traveled, funny and elegant. I'm not claiming Russian's are superior, just saying your stereotype is brutally wrong by example, as are all stereotypes.

nadeyas vskore vstretit syas toboy! (I learned what little Russian I know in stripclubs lol. Ya plokya gavaryoo pa rooskee!).
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

mermaidnz

lol hate me for my honest opinion on russians. PERSONALLLY i have not met any that do not do extras. ( and honestly i only know 7)so its not that bad.

i coudnt care less if you didnt like blonde australian strippers. thats your derogrative. mines that i dont like russians.
    same goes for indian customers.russian/hungarian dancers/maori rapists.

sorry. we have been brought up in different cultures. americans are used to russians and their ideals.
    i am not. they are however in my opinion ( again) one of the most beautiful, along with brazillians.

a russians attitude ( well the ones i met in nz) is "fuck you we can do what we like cos we are russian" no shit. they had the worst attitudes, they were definatly not elegant, or nice, in fact they were rude arrogant and slutty.

im sure not ALL russians are like that. i hope like hell they arent. but its one hell of a put off. i am not racist against colloures people , but watch the movie american history x, one persons actions changed a persons view on a whole race.

its possibale. its reality.

i dont care if thru knowing me on SW, you suddenly hate australians. thats your problem, as is my russians issue.

Thanks

I'm sorry but let me get this-

You hate Russians based on-

The 7 you have met that do extras and had attitudes

and/or

The way you were raised

This is so wrong I don't even know how to comment, I'll be interested to see what Katrine says.

Thanks

polecat, ya toje ploha po ruski govoru!!

lol, I came to America when I was 4 yars old, but my fiancee forces me o speak russian so i wont forget the language. : : )

I katrine, u menya vse druzya ruskie,i na mnoga krasive chem amrikansi, we got the style

mermaidnz

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89702#msg8970 2 date=1080612942
    I'm sorry but let me get this-

You hate Russians based on-

The 7 you have met that do extras and had attitudes

and/or

The way you were raised

This is so wrong I don't even know how to comment, I'll be interested to see what Katrine says.

why do you feel the need to see what Katrine says???? cant you have your own opinion?

this isnt a personal attack on her, or any othe r russian on this site. i just mearly stated that i dont like srussian dancers. i gave you my reasons.

get over it.

forums are for people to express opinions.some people say they dont like something that i do like. i dont care. thats their opinion. i get on with my life.

Thanks

I'm my state (NJ) there are alot of Russian and Brazilian dancers. When I first started dancing alot my friends who have dances for awhile told me Russian and Brazilian dancers do extras and steal. Now me being a minority myself I found these generalization disturbing. UNITL I stated working and customers would tell me x,y,z girls provide extras and leave the club with customers and do stuff in the parking lot. Then alot of clubs in NJ don't even hire Russian girls. The more I observed I realized that many Russian and Brazilian girls do extras. I worked with a Russian girl who has lived in the US for 22 years. She said she doesn't tell anyone she is Russian because she doesn't want to the negative stigma attached to her. She did tell me that ALL the Russian agency girls at my club were Russian prostitutes. She would sit and listen to the describe what they did and for how much. I quit that club after hearing that. She also told me of an incident where one girl didn't want to do extra stuff and her friend told her she has to becuase they have to pay the 'driver' $Z.

This doesn't make me believe that all Russians do extras because I have met girls of all races while in this business who were doing extras. The generalization that all Russians do extras is like all strippers are prostitutes. Or all black dancers steal or are low classed.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89673#msg8967 3 date=1080606021
    i hate russian dancers. they all do extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89711#msg8971 1 date=1080615100
    this isnt a personal attack on [Katrine], or any othe r russian on this site.
    Well, yes actually it is. Unless you don't count saying you hate her and she does extras as an attack. That is what "all" means, at least in American English. Maybe it's different down under?

Of course Katrine may be exempt from your hatred since I believe she said she's Ukrainian, not Russian, but somehow I doubt you make those fine distinctions.

Thanks

I did post my opinion- "This is so wrong"

Why because of your huge sweeping generalization about hating russian dancers based on your own acknowledgement that it was from the 7 dancers you have met.

As far as why Katrine comments are of interest, thats because she is russian, is a dancer and has always posted against extras. So how is your comment not a personal attack on her, she is in the group you stated you hate. I'm sure you don't really hate her but your comments read otherwise. So yes I want to read her reply.

I'm glad you expressed your opinions, they tell a lot about a person. So keep on posting, I plan to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89690#msg8969 0 date=1080609591
    i dont care if thru knowing me on SW, you suddenly hate australians. thats your problem, as is my russians issue.
    For the record, I don't hate you.. or blondes.. or Australians.. I don't hate anyone. I gave up hate- it's bad for my complexion.

My example was so you could hopefully feel the burn inside of being wrongfully incriminated for things you didn't do, but are cast as guilty by association. Prejudice is like that- it hurts the innocent.

It also sounds like what hatred is exposed here really isn't at Russian folks at all, but instead immigrants trafficked into the sex industry. Perhaps it would be more constructive to target your hate at those responsible for importation and financial extortion rather than their victims.
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

I have a hard time knowing where to begin....La Femme posts a friendly hello to people born in the same geographical location /language group as she was and the first response is a remarkable abrasive generalized response about someones negative feelings about the same group!

Mermaid I am stunned, as I read the post I wondered if you would have been bold enough to have made a similar observation about blacks or Irish (I hear they all drink), Scottish (damn cheap I heard) or whomever.

Then I read your later post where you clarified that you disliked both Russian/Hungarian dancers as well as Maori rapists...what a high opinion of Russians you must have. (sarcastic tone here)

Opinions are encouraged here certainly, but your post seemed far more harsh than just a dislike of Russian dancers I think the word you used repeatedly was hate, and I was surprised to see that apparently this must be a wide spread view atleast in the clubs 'down under' as you mentioned that you struck a dancer on stage and your manager laughed...pardon my inncoence but in my country if you strike someone russian, new zealander or martian you're probably getting arrested not congratulated.???

AS for flounders comment that he cant wait for Katrines responce, I suspect that is because she mentioned she had a lot more to say on the subject...and we all await her frank and well written post.

Polecat thanks for the concise and objective responce, I wish I possessed your clarity of thought, but Im a bit steamed just now.

"savvy, beautiful, inteligent, world traveled, funny and elegant" is a great description of many of the Russian Dancers I have met, and certainly an apt description of the one who is my wife.
    Certainly not all Russian dancers are alike, there are good and bad individuals of all ethnicities, and cultural differences certainly influence ones attitudes. But I have to object to the sweeping generalizations that you made in your post Mermaid, and I feel it was uncalled for.

Ok I m sorry for the long post I am steamed and rambling...

canuck
    p.s. I think you meant to use the word perogative, derogative has a different meaning more the tone of your post actually.

Thanks

us: us: us: devil in disguise....

Thanks

personally, im a big fan of stereotypes. they are based in truth, but mostly about a portion of the population(varying for each population). some are more "true" than others. (can we import the links of all my posts on extras??? im too lazy)

but let me say, that i dont hate anyone because they belong to a certain group. i hate everyone equally. white, black, gay, straight, conjoined twins, whatever, i hate you all.

but there is one group i hate more than the rest. and its the non-extras dancer. not so much the non-extra's dancer, but the non-extras dancer that thinks shes better than the extra's dancer. shes not. and we all know that non-extras dancers are the biggest cum guzzling whores once they're outside the club.

Miss George

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89673#msg8967 3 date=1080606021
    no offence. but i hate russian dancers. they all do extras. well the ones i come across anyways! same with hungarians. eww. lol i hit one once on stage.....she deserved it.first time i dont anything like that before tho. my boss just laughed at her and told her to stop whoring herself on stage anyways!
    Ouch!

There are a lot of Russian dancers in NYC and they do have a bad rep. But I've met and become friends with several and found them to be very hardworking and did not perform extras.

I think it's bad to make generalizations like that. There are also things you need to take into consideration--some of the girls here owe lots of money to the people who got them over here illegally and they've GOT to be super aggressive about making money. And many don't have work visas, so they have no choice but to work in the less upscale clubs where extras are the norm.

Thanks

You NEED to get a life

tampafldancer

merm i peronally think is PARTIALLY RIGHT.
    iv'e come across more hungarian dancers(and russian) who do way too many extras!! I dont hate them, i just feel bad that they feel that they HAVE to do that!
    Of course with every sterotype, their are a lot of exceptions. Of course a lot of the women are Not like that, but in comparison to any other women in the clubs ive worked at... they are the ones who do the most EXTRAS!!!
    LETS not be naive here!

maybe its their culture, but i def. don't think they go out of their way to be a "slut"

Thanks

Well, oh well. Looks like you just made yourself a whole lot of friends. Anyone who makes generalizations based on race is imo, an idiot. Everytime I've ever thought of doing so, someone has proven me wrong. You don't know these girls, or what they've been through in their lives. Kharma will hit you in the ass one day for holding these ideas. You're going to learn the hard way that hate only produces hatred for you!

You hit a girl onstage? I don't care what happened, violence is not the answer. This is immature and unreasonable, and I'm surprised she didn't knock the he** out of you.

Thanks

Wow mermaidnz!

You must know everybody in this business right? You did hit some Hungarians at the stage? What a nice thing girl! You should be very proud of yourself.
    I think you just jealous! I see your type everyday at the club. How do you know the Russians and Hungarians provide extras? Did you see all of them personally?

What I see is you have a serious attitude problem. I suggest you to change it. Maybe you don’t have to be jealous after all! Try it!

BTW, I’m Hungarian too and I don’t do extras! I don’t have attitude. Maybe that’s why!

mermaidnz

i didnt mean to offend any dancers on SW.
    i meant it as a generalisation.

the 7 girls that were in fact whoring at my origional home club, turned the club from nice to downright nasty. bafore they came, it was clean, no open leg on stage, min touching etc, then..... open leg, one girl got a guy to eat her out on stage. FFS. yes i did see all of this with my own eyes. bj and sex in the dance rooms. i left that club some time ago, and have heard its not just the russians and hungarians that are doing thses extras, but my friends are having to keep up....now the wholeclub is practically a brothel. in 6 months those 7 girls changed everything.

of course im going to not trust or like that race.

fuck it was just a passing comment. like " i dont like meat" you dont hear all the meaterians having a go at me?

i mean come on im not the only one that agreeded with my statment, others have too, yet have not been singled out in any way.

im allowed to not like somthing until proven otherwise.

and i didnt even know katrine was "russian". we arent even talking about the same russians no doubt?>

sure russian decendants/american raised etc, different.

girls straight from russia just to dance. they are the ones im on about. sorry. but i couldnt trust them as far as i can throw them.

as for hitting one of the girls on stage, eihter i was gonna do it or someone else was.....she had her head in a customers crouch, with his fly undone, and this was right BY THE STAGE! have some fucking respect. you think im being a harsh bitch by hating them, but the girls at my club....fuck. im not saying i wont be swayed by my opinion, but it would take a lot.

get over it.

if you all wanna hate me cos i dont like russians, then who's the real bitch?

Thanks

Whoa - this thread is getting crazy. Thinking back to a girl who got fired at my club recently, she was caucasian and born in the USA. I say blame your manager for not firing these girls immediately or setting them straight.
    Let your indulgence set me free. - Shakespeare

Thanks

Ahhh Valentina, its my mother's name, such a beautiful name....

Ok, now I have some time to respond while the wash is in. I can't comment forever because I am off to Houston for work in the morning and need to keep practicing my hand and mouth excersices in preparation for all the extras I plan to do.....NOT! :

Wow, I feel kind of like the pope, everyone is waiting for my opinion..hahahahaha!!!

Russians, and women of former Soviet countries, are very beautiful, sexually more liberal than US women, and ARE classy and educated. Strong education, respect for culture, the arts, and femininity are important where I come from. These are also desirable traits for men. Eastern European women are in high demand. Some of them have to make more money because they have families to support back home with nothing. The same goes for many 3rd world country immigrants.

I am surrounded by extras working in Houston. Yet when I say I am Russian, most of my patrons think it is very cool and exotic, and it helps my earnings rather than hinders them. Who is providing extras here....EVERYONE, race/nationality unimportant, just the willingness to do it......I am NOT going to make this thread about extras, I have no more comment here.....

The backlash against Russian speaking women is global. I was staying in Lugano, Switzerland with a friend and she asked me to tell everyone I was born in Dallas because they would be mean to me if they found out where I am from. Many Swiss and Italian men are taking eastern european girlfriends and wives, and there is quite a bit of jealousy abounding. I am getting used to hearing insults now, but I will not be ashamed of who I am or where I come from because the economic situation is poor and some women have to struggle to make ends meet.

I applaud them!!!!

S'radostyu prinyemayo mayi ruskiyi y ookrainstki syistri, y nashi vengerskii droozya

I joyfully welcome my russian and ukrainian sisters, and our hungarian friends!!

Oh yeah..meow! r:

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Thanks

Well, imo, the only people you should be angry with are the managers/owners of this club for allowing this to happen. If this wasn't allowed, these girls wouldn't be there. It's not up to you to stop the girl from this behavior, it's the manager's. And yes, reread my post. Now do you see why it's stupid to make generalizations and hate based on your knowledge of what seven people did? I can understand why you didn't like these girls, but to hate whole races of dancers because of what seven women did? Now a whole lot of people here don't really like you. You alienated every Russian and Hungarian girl here, turned them and all their ifriends against you. And some of the Russian women here are intelligent, strong-willed, clean dancers. But your callous comments you so easily threw out there do insult, and they won't forget them more than likely.

Thanks

Oh, and I don't hate you Mermaid, its a message board, we can all freely express what we want here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast