Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Dancers

Thanks

Default Re:Russian Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by celeste_63 link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89912#msg8991 2 date=1080673810
    Now I swear I am not trying to open up whole new can of worms, but this thread does remind me of another thread I read regarding West Coast prejudice against Latina dancers. I recall someone complaining about dancers who kept to themselves and spoke to each other in Spanish in the dressing room.
    Well now that I'm in AZ, I work with several Mexican dancers, and a couple other Latinas. They speak spanish with each other all the time in the dressing room. After living in Puerto Rico for a year and a half, I'm pretty good at spanish, so I listen sometimes to what they are saying. (No one here knows I speak spanish) You know what these girls are talking about? Their outfits, bodies, makeup, customers, shoes, nails, hair, kids, SOs....just like us english speakers. I'm willing to bet the girls who speak other languages are talking about the same stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

Now for the verbal bashing for all you haters out there..
    Firstly id like to reply to mermaid.. You are the reason why we have such hatred in this world.
    No, you can't blame the problem on one person. She is not the reason why we have hatred in the world. Take a look at the post on Indian people. I see the same sort of 'generalizations' being made there. And be careful, some of the most politically correct people can be seething with hate. Actions speak a lot louder than words.
    Let your indulgence set me free. - Shakespeare

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I don't like to stereotype either but in my experience there were too Russian dancers who everyone suspected did extras. I do not know if they did or not but I know they did dance dirty throwing the no contact rule out the window in our club. But then again there were two very nice sweet Russian girls who worked at my club for a little over a month and I never saw them break the rules. I think alot of Russians and girls in other countries for that matter, in there nations stripper means prostitute and they assume it is the same here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89775#msg8977 5 date=1080628427
    fuck it was just a passing comment. like " i dont like meat" you dont hear all the meaterians having a go at me?
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but in all my days, I've never heard of anyone being lynched by a crowd of angry cheeseburgers.

Ryan might have more experience in this, but I surely haven't heard of such a thing.
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89814#msg8981 4 date=1080638892
    Quote Originally Posted by dymondiva420 link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89798#msg8979 8 date=1080635568
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89775#msg8977 5 date=1080628427
    i didnt mean to offend any dancers on SW.
    i meant it as a generalisation.

the 7 girls that were in fact whoring at my origional home club, turned the club from nice to downright nasty. bafore they came, it was clean, no open leg on stage, min touching etc, then..... open leg, one girl got a guy to eat her out on stage. FFS. yes i did see all of this with my own eyes. bj and sex in the dance rooms. i left that club some time ago, and have heard its not just the russians and hungarians that are doing thses extras, but my friends are having to keep up....now the wholeclub is practically a brothel. in 6 months those 7 girls changed everything.

of course im going to not trust or like that race.

Sweetheart, I want you to re-read your above comment...you say that you hate all Russians because of what 7 have done at a club you once worked at..and now, "your friends are having to keep up"..so, whatever nationalities your friends are, I hope you hate them too..since the 7 russians you've met are doing EXACTLY the same things that your friends are..

So, right now..I will happily say that I dont like or trust YOU because of your bigotry and narrowmindness..you simple dumbass.
    oh my god, totally not what I expected. LOL
    Lexi, why is this unexpected? Mermaid said she hated all russians bc of extras they were doing, and then said that now her friends are in the same club performing extras to keep up..hell, if we follow her interesting train of thought, then she should hate her friends and be prejudiced againist their nationalities too!! But somehow she doesnt..sounds like she's either insecure (feels like she cant compete with women she thinks are prettier than her), jealous, or both..but whatever it is, its ridiculous..
    Now, Im not looking for an argument, or for anyone to agree or disagree with me..im simply (as mermaid's did) stating my personal opinion..

Live love and love life..
    At this time in my life, the only way I keep moving forward is to know that things will eventually get better..

Featured Member
    Thanks

Lilac,um no stripper does not mean prostitute in russian,please russians are not stupid,read my post about my cousin.

mermaidnz

fuck.

i just said i dont like russians.

get the fuck over it.

america has millions of russians, you are used to them,most of you are friends whith them,but new zealand is a small country,4million ppl, what few russians we do have were mainly "brought in" just for dancing and prostituting.
    of course im not going to know any run of the mill normal russians, if the only ones i meeet in strip clubs are tehy way they are ,of course im going to have that opinion.

ok so i was wrong to hit her....but you wernt there you didnt see, the image you have in your head of me hitting her, is probably different to what actually happened.

miss george. did your friend ever work in nz? cos we had one girl she was older from..uh not russia, somewhere near there tho, and she HUSSLED! damn that girl was good, she was lovely, i spoke to her one night about why she worked so damn hard, she said she brought 2 houses, and is supporting another FAMILY back in her homeland. her stage name was eva. she was great.

i have no prejudist against races. i know you all seem to think i do. but it was one fuckign passsing comment.

topaz, the "black woman" you described nothing like the darker skin population in new zealand.

you guys are forgetting, two totally different countries.two totally differnt ideals.americans would view the world much differnt to a small nation of just over 4 mill people. think of your small town areas, they think diff to the citys.

damn no ones going to agree on this topic. drop it.

and if you all so damn great and have no racial prejudists, then why the hell did you vote in you fuckface presidant mr biggot homophobe rasist war freak????????????????????????????/

just a thought.

Thanks

people may do things differently in new zealand...i don't know...but in this country...in america...making a general statement about an entire group or race of people...IS racist....AND prejudiced...(and instant fuel for a flame war)

and...i will personally NOT..."get the fuck over it" as you state...i've had to deal with this type bullshit all of my life..as a black female...

so why don't you just keep your little racist comments to yourself...this kind of 'enlightenment' we don't need...

(and i didn't vote for mr. bushman...so that little statement of your's about him...was irrelevant)...

Why do some people still have to fight...to get the same opportunities...that are given to others??...

Look out for self...because noone else will...AND
    The greatest revenge in the world...is success...

Reclusivness...is a good thing.

God/dess
    Thanks

Are you for fucking real? You want us to drop it then you keep talking shit.

I think the real issue you have is girls *imported* from other countries and the drastic measures some take to earn their buck. In your experience, a disporportionate amount of these girls have been Russian hence your dislike for all of them. That's a pretty narrow minded view but hey, you're entitled to it.

DancerNY

Quote Originally Posted by tampafldancer link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89956#msg8995 6 date=1080682103
    cassandra.. excuse me? lol RETARTED, i think not!
    meaning they are "more sexually liberated"
    jesus!
    who do you think you are hunny?
    I'm a proud Russian. Attitude is one of my strong points, and definitely not HUNNY-like.

Get your facts straight, then talk shit. That goes out to all narrow-minded people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90018#msg9001 8 date=1080693416
    people may do things differently in new zealand...i don't know...but in this country...in america...making a general statement about an entire group or race of people...IS racist....AND prejudiced...(and instant fuel for a flame war)

and...i will personally NOT..."get the fuck over it" as you state...i've had to deal with this type bullshit all of my life..as a black female...

so why don't you just keep your little racist comments to yourself...this kind of 'enlightenment' we don't need...

(and i didn't vote for mr. bushman...so that little statement of your's about him...was irrelevant)...

Topaz, I agree with you 100%..
    Mermaidnz, you can call it whatever you want to and blame it on whatever you want to..but you've proven yourself to be a hypocrite and a racist..and dumb, but thats besides the point..

And sweetheart, you opened this can of worms YOURSELF..just bc they were speaking in russian didnt mean you had to butt yourself in with your racist comments..YOU DID THAT!!if you cant take the heat,then get outta the kitchen..
    At this time in my life, the only way I keep moving forward is to know that things will eventually get better..

Thanks

Wooo..go Cassandra....you definately gotta have attitude to succeed in life.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Im sorry but I need to say that I dont really like Russian dancers either. I have had bad experiences with them and they do have a bad rap. They are a select few who were very nice and I liked working with but I would say the majority were rude the customers. Im not saying I hate all russians so please dont twist this into something its not. I dont think Mermaidz meant it this way either so i wouldnt call out names to her. I think alot of us have had bad experiences with some russian dancers so they spoil it for the nice ones. But i guess its the same in every race but when it comes to the dancing it just so happens its russains that have the bad name.

mermaidnz

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90045#msg9004 5 date=1080696807
    Im sorry but I need to say that I dont really like Russian dancers either. I have had bad experiences with them and they do have a bad rap. They are a select few who were very nice and I liked working with but I would say the majority were rude the customers. Im not saying I hate all russians so please dont twist this into something its not. I dont think Mermaidz meant it this way either so i wouldnt call out names to her. I think alot of us have had bad experiences with some russian dancers so they spoil it for the nice ones. But i guess its the same in every race but when it comes to the dancing it just so happens its russains that have the bad name.

thank you chrissy. you said what i ment. yet was taken the wrong way.

im not the only one who has agreed on the dodgy russian danceridea, yet im the only one getting attacked. whats with that?

God/dess
    Thanks

Because it's not what you say, but how you say it. You made yourself sound like an ignoramus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90055#msg9005 5 date=1080698307
    im not the only one who has agreed on the dodgy russian danceridea, yet im the only one getting attacked. whats with that?
    Mermaidnz, the reason you got the heat was first what you said, a hatefull stereotype, then your follow up posts that showed no remorse for what you said. You still have not really apologized to the russian dancers who post here for your comments.

As far as the other girls who have had bad experiences with russian dancer they used TACT in what they said. They did not bad mouth, stereotype, generalize or say they hated a group of people but simply said that from there experience they had a negative attitute towards the ones they had met. Fair enough.

If you had wanted this thread to die when you realised you made a mistake and didn't say what you wanted to say, all you would have had to do was post an appolgy.

You could have said-

I want to appolgy for my comment that I "hate russian dancers", I didn't mean to generalize like that and I'm sure there are a lot of friendly, good russian dancers that don't do extras that I have never met. To them I'm sorry for my comments.

I was just a little upset because the club I work at has a couple russian dancer who will do anything to make a buck, including extras. Management has done nothing and seems to accept these actions. So I sit here upset because I feel like it has lowered the clubs standard and has hit me right where it hurts the most, my money. I'm sure every dancer here can understand the frustration that goes along with making less money because of these actions, it hurts. I was just trying to blow off some steam and didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm sorry.

A big difference between that and your-

get the fuck over it

In any case, call it a leason learned, don't make the same mistake again and move on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89823#msg8982 3 date=1080643001
    lol your right gynger( im in the 94th percentile... mensa and all that)
    sorry....I know this quote comes from much earlier in the thread but the moment I read it, I felt I had to respond (so if someone else mentioned it later on and I am being repetitious, I appologize).

94th percentile....really?....that's wonderful....cuz MENSA is exclusive to those in the 98th and 99th percentile...in case you can't do the math, that's the top 2% of the population, not the top 6%....but, then again, if you were in MENSA, you'd already know that!

(I'm sorry, I just like to expose ignorance cuz it annoys the shit out of me).
    "You did then what you knew how to do; when you knew better, you did better" ~Maya Angelou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sander8son link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89978#msg8997 8 date=1080685642
    Quote Originally Posted by DdIiMmAa link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89935#msg8993 5 date=1080678882
    Other than that anyone that has anything to sayh against russians again bring it on ill put u in ur place
    Russians suck at hockey. hell, even the swiss are better players.
    How many russian players do u have on all diff world teams? do u really want me to go through the list? right now russian hockey team prob isnt doing good i dont follow it but the whole country is pretty fucked right now... its going to be a long time before they get back on their feet but it still doesnt give anyone any right to talk shit about the country or people in general. If i was like some of the people here id be going around talking trash about the germans for my bad experience being a jew and the holocaust that was a lil bit more of a bad experience dont u think? yet im not bashing the german culture or saying how i hate all of them for what they did.. its off topic but proves my point dont talk shit cuz its gonna fly right back at you

Thanks

I'm racist, too, I guess. I don't like Russian dancers or European dancers. Beautiful yes, but they are pushy, pushy, pushy - if it's not the "Vanna dance" chorus then it's "I VILL dance for you." I don't think it's a sexy accent, either, and like the Brazilians, they are a dime a dozen - gets boring.

Don't get me started on Russian/Eastern European women in general. We call them the "Natashas." They are very good at manipulating men, I'll say that.

Thanks

This really reminds me of the Eyez/Zoey/Danielle incident..
    I can't believe someone just wanting to say "Hi" to a few of her Russian "dancer sisters" has turned into this !

I thought we all had learned from that 35 page novel..that we all had to endure less than a month ago..

Lafemme..I am not Russian..but here is a big Hello from me !

Farrah
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah_Holiday link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90086#msg9008 6 date=1080706398
    This really reminds me of the Eyez/Zoey/Danielle incident..
    I can't believe someone just wanting to say "Hi" to a few of her Russian "dancer sisters" has turned into this !

I thought we all had learned from that 35 page novel..that we all had to endure less than a month ago..

Lafemme..I am not Russian..but here is a big Hello from me !

Farrah
    Amen farrah! all

tampafldancer

culture >noun 1 the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively. 2 a refined understanding or appreciation of this. 3 the customs, institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or group. 4 the cultivation of plants, breeding of animals, or production of cells or tissues. 5 a preparation of cells grown in an artificial medium containing nutrients. >verb maintain (tissue cells, bacteria, etc.) in conditions suitable for growth.
    -ORIGIN Latin cultura 'growing, cultivation', from colere 'cultivate'.

tampafldancer

get YOUR facts straight!

Thanks

hmmmmmm... enough bein nice.. anyone who talks shit about russians can kiss my arguing isnt goin to get anyone anywhere.. if people have a narrow mindset and are going to judge a whole race on a few bad instances then be that way eventually everyone gets theirs

tampafldancer

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Cassandra~*~ link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89803#msg8980 3 date=1080636396
    "maybe its their culture, but i def. don't think they go out of their way to be a "slut"
    tampafldancer, how can you even say MAYBE it's their culture, are you retarted? you're actually consirering the fact that being a slut can be a part of culture? i'm speechless...

"fuck it was just a passing comment. like " i dont like meat" you dont hear all the meaterians having a go at me? "
    WE ARE PEOPLE NOT MEAT, YOU MORON!!!

wtf... sex can be a culture.. i never said that.

What I was SAYING was that they are are sexually liberated, and yes it has something to do with their culture.

EUROPE IN GENERAL..

Nashlis' tut umnii kabili, ya bi ochen' hotela ih na mesto postavit'!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast