Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Russian Dancers

tampafldancer

Default Re:Russian Dancers

CONSIDERING hunny

mermaidnz

Quote Originally Posted by Katrine link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89780#msg8978 0 date=1080629303
    Oh, and I don't hate you Mermaid, its a message board, we can all freely express what we want here

thank you Katrine, as i said before i dont not even know you were russian/eastern european, and it definatly wasnt a personal atttack to ANY girl on SW ( lol or boy if you wanna get political)

sure i could have just said sorry to begin with. but that would be a lie. id rather not lie.

im sorry i may have hurt some peoples feelings ( those who are russian/decent or otherwise)and others who seem to think it was a racist based , but i am not sorry for myoriginal post. i do believe those dancers were in the wrong, and i don like them, maybe it was all coincidental that they happened to be russian. im not saying other races done do extras either.

i dont care if you all suddenly judge me and decide you dont like me because of this thread, thats your problem not mine, as is MY russian issue.

Thanks

I don't hate you either Mermaid... but because of all the controversey.. I thought I'd lighten the mood with a cartoon...

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90107#msg9010 7 date=1080709822

i dont care if you all suddenly judge me and decide you dont like me because of this thread, thats your problem not mine, as is MY russian issue.
    This type of attitude will get you soooo far in life... you're going to be a huge success mermaidz!!! Your parents really instilled some good values in you. I am very proud of your behavior here. If you were my child, I would send you to your room with no dinner and ground you for a month. You are an ignorant child with no idea what it takes to make it in this world. I remember saying that "get over it" deal when I was rebellious and thought I knew it all too.... at 14. Grow up! Your words and how you say things do matter. Throwing out one ignorant comment after another with no thoughts to the consequences of your actions is ill-mannered, disrespectful, and 14-ish. It's rude to burst in on a friendly Russian thread and say first thing "I hate Russians". Us grown-ups know better. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. All you have done here is proven your ignorance and stupidity. That 94th percentile Mensa thang.....

For the records, I don't hate you either, I just think you're an immature kid.

Cartoon is so cute, Gynger! Hee Hee

Thanks

Well, this is going to continue to spin out of control, as one would imagine. Hatred, bigotry and the like always does. Innocent people are hurt and people that would otherwise be beloved neighbors become easily divided. Thus is the nature of hate and miscommunication.

The whole time I was growing up, my Polish grandmother always used to tell me I needed to find myself a nice Polish or Russian girl. When I grew older and her hearing started to fade.. I started answering her there was no such thing, and I meant that in the warmest way possible. I always admired strong-willed, self confident and determined women, and if there is any cultural bias that I have, it's that Polish, Russian, and Soviet block women have a strong tendency towards all of the above. Not all, but many. The same qualities can be found in women of all nationalities.

The one thing that is universal is that respect begets respect. The most manipulative, hard-headed, otherwise categorized as "bitchy" women, in several cases be they Russian in my life, have always returned respect given in double or triple. When you enter any culture of people, if you go into them with preconceived notions.. well, you're more than likely going to experience them. While in the particular example of Russian women, while my first impression has sometimes been abrasive, domineering or otherwise demanding... upon being earnest, open hearted and granting respect, I've found ever single last one of them to be warm, open hearted in return, honest, loving, giving and sometimes even submissive.

tampafldancer-
    You didn't deserve to be called retarded... nobody here (likely including the source) believes that for a moment. You would be negligent though to not accept some of heat for a post that at least partially equates a prostitution nature to a particular race or culture. It may not have been your original intention, but it was obviously interpretted as such.

Cassandra-
    I strongly admire your verve and strength of character. Leo's in general command a lot of respect, and I'm sure you're also one that rewards it's (and then some) when it's given. You have a right to be proud of your heritage and defend it vehemently. I hope you can find it within your compassionate side to diffuse the hatred in this thread and dispell the things against your culture using this as your vehicle.

Mermaidz-
    Live and learn, I guess. Nobody in their right mind should hate you for your opinions, but hate outward always returns hate inwards. I know that someday you will be the receipient of unconditional love and support from someone with at least a little Russian in their heritage and maybe such a thing will change your mind. Until then, I hope you can make more friends than enemies... as well as try to look at everyone with an open mind and open heart.

DdIiMmAa-
    Sanderson's comment on the Russian Hockey team was meant to be a joke, man. hehe. The proper reply would have been- the Russian Hockey team is going to kick those Swiss Ninnies very soon.. followed by mentioning how all the athletes coming from Massachusetts are a bunch of girly-men that shoulda stuck to ballet.

(off my soapbox now..)

Lyubov vsyo preodoleyet!
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

Okay.. I'm CONFUSED!!!! :o

I know this is off topic.. but I just have to ask because polecat you really threw me for a loop on this statement:

( The whole time I was growing up, my Polish grandmother always used to tell me I needed to find myself a nice Polish or Russian girl)

Are you male? I thought you were female?

And truthfully, this thread reminds me of the danielle/eyez thing all over again..

Can't we all just get along?

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erotictonic link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90120#msg9012 0 date=1080711883
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90107#msg9010 7 date=1080709822

Cartoon is so cute, Gynger! Hee Hee

I figured since we were all getting into a cat fight, why not get some claws??? I hate cat fights!

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gynger link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90133#msg9013 3 date=1080713347
    Are you male? I thought you were female?
    Have a lookey next to member's handles. The new forum has the groovy little gender symbol for each poster! That should dispell any confusion.

It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

Polecat.. I think it was your previous avatar that confused me.. wasn't it once a girl? I haven' chatted with you much, but I am aware of the symbols, but sometimes people make mistakes..

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Thanks

wow, totally reminds me of eyez.

Memermaidz, you can have your opinion, but whether you should have voiced them in this thread is the real question. All she said was "Hello" to her russian friends. ??? Whats the problem?
    You say you didnt mean to offend anyone, but if there are russians on this board, how could you NOT offend by making that statement?

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah_Holiday link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90086#msg9008 6 date=1080706398
    This really reminds me of the Eyez/Zoey/Danielle incident..
    I can't believe someone just wanting to say "Hi" to a few of her Russian "dancer sisters" has turned into this !

I thought we all had learned from that 35 page novel..that we all had to endure less than a month ago..

Lafemme..I am not Russian..but here is a big Hello from me !

Farrah

I wasn't going to reply ( well i still am not ) ...... but i agree with you farrah.

I think some ( not all ) just like the controversy and the arguing..... but anyway i've done my fare share of that here so ama keep out this one....

Seraya.

Thanks

Mermaidnz, and others admitting they are racist/stereotypical/prejudiced..im sorry but wtf do you want from me? a cookie??? am i supposed to think more highly of you because you admitted your ignorance?? get the f*** outta here with that..but hell, ignorance is bliss...

******btw, SERAYA, I read that danielle/eyez post..im an insomniac..all I can say is DAMN!!!******

and...ummm..also, has anyone noticed that both JULIETTE69 and DdIMmAa both have the same picture as their avatar???am I the only one that finds that a bit odd?????
    At this time in my life, the only way I keep moving forward is to know that things will eventually get better..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dymondiva420 link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90186#msg9018 6 date=1080724857

and...ummm..also, has anyone noticed that both JULIETTE69 and DdIMmAa both have the same picture as their avatar???am I the only one that finds that a bit odd?????
    it's happened before....two BRIGHT ASS yellow bikinis

When you upload your own picture for an avatar, it puts it in a common file, so when someone else goes through those avatars, they see all the personal ones we uploaded. they may not know it belongs to someone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emily link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90196#msg9019 6 date=1080725276
    Quote Originally Posted by dymondiva420 link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90186#msg9018 6 date=1080724857

it's happened before....two BRIGHT ASS yellow bikinis

When you upload your own picture for an avatar, it puts it in a common file, so when someone else goes through those avatars, they see all the personal ones we uploaded. they may not know it belongs to someone.
    Even one of a girl (supposedly also from the same area)? I mean, Im really not trying to start anything (I like to be peaceful until provoked..lol) but wouldnt you notice that your avatar isnt your pic you uploaded?
    At this time in my life, the only way I keep moving forward is to know that things will eventually get better..

Thanks

I don't know...maybe he just htinks it's a cool picture!

Veteran Member livenudegirlsunite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90012#msg9001 2 date=1080691881

i just said i dont like russians.

and if you all so damn great and have no racial prejudists, then why the hell did you vote in you fuckface presidant mr biggot homophobe rasist war freak????????????????????????????/
    Most Americans are not big fans of Evil George the Second either. He was not voted into office by the majority (even though this is supposed to be a democracy). He was voted in by daddy's friends in the electoral college which overrides what our supposed democratic society actually voted for.

I can understand how so many people have an issue with the "Natashas". Most people who have this issue are not informed about the horrors that these poor women are subjected to. It's not just the "Natashas" though. It is any woman who is being indirectly exploited by the evil corrupt cops and politicians who turn their heads for the very direct exploitation of the desparate by organized crime. These corrupt government scumbags make a lot of money by not enforcing the law.

That is where the real anger should go. The CIA has even done studies on this and no one does anything about it. How come these dirtbag cops never do any John raids? Johns have power and money. Poor working women being exploited by organized crime rings don't have power or money.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

http://www.prostitutionresearch.com/ten-reasons.html

http://www.cia.gov/csi/monograph/women/trafficking.pdf
    Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. - M Rivero

Featured Member
    Thanks

Great post livenudegirlsunite,like I stated in my post,most americans know nothing about the russian mafia,but make all these statements generalizing russian strippers as prostitutes,maybe they should inform theirselves before making such generalized statements.Vana dance,thats funny because my cvousin sounds nothing like that,6 years in america and she sounds more american than russian and she wouls never just walk up to a cutomer and say wana dance,thats why she consistently made 1000 plus a night.She came over here on her own,put herself through college owns 2 businesses and 5 homes all at the tender age of 25.A ll the russian women I have met on this board are equally as talented and educted,so dont group them in with the few you know who do extras.Seems to me everyone who has made negative comments are jelous of the russian dancers,be it for their beauty or the fact that they take no crap from anyone,weak american women dont understand that being strong,well educated and persistent,does not equate to being pushy,just looks like american girls are looking for exuses not to like russian dancers,maybe they posess something they are lacking.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erotictonic link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90120#msg9012 0 date=1080711883

This type of attitude will get you soooo far in life... you're going to be a huge success mermaidz!!! Your parents really instilled some good values in you. I am very proud of your behavior here. If you were my child, I would send you to your room with no dinner and ground you for a month. You are an ignorant child with no idea what it takes to make it in this world. I remember saying that "get over it" deal when I was rebellious and thought I knew it all too.... at 14. Grow up! Your words and how you say things do matter. Throwing out one ignorant comment after another with no thoughts to the consequences of your actions is ill-mannered, disrespectful, and 14-ish. It's rude to burst in on a friendly Russian thread and say first thing "I hate Russians". Us grown-ups know better. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. All you have done here is proven your ignorance and stupidity. That 94th percentile Mensa thang.....

I hate to say it but now it seems your the one being an immature kid. Your now putting down her parents and telling her shes going to amount to nothing in life all because she said she does notlike russian dancers. I think the comments you just made are far more hurtful then the ones she made about russians. Now your the one being disrespecful

Thanks

i wasn't gonna bother with this thread but i can see it going pass 10 pages so let me say my piece in here ..no doubt what mermaidz said was wrong for generalizing all russian dancers but nonetheless it was her opinion which she is free to have ...i too have come across rusians and other ethnicities who did extra's that doesn't mean that i hate everyone from that specific ethnic group of people....i just hate the ones that are/were doing it in my working evironment...( no matter how hard life is /was there is no excuse for doing that crap in the clubs) now with her saying what she did and others telling her not to generalize then they themselves are doing it dosen't seem to make any sense either.....
    just my
    us: us: us: devil in disguise....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90274#msg9027 4 date=1080753320

I hate to say it but now it seems your the one being an immature kid. Your now putting down her parents and telling her shes going to amount to nothing in life all because she said she does notlike russian dancers. I think the comments you just made are far more hurtful then the ones she made about russians. Now your the one being disrespecful
    I'm not telling her she's going to amount to nothing in life at all.... I'm telling her that she has a very poor attitude, which is obvious from reading her posts. These types of attitudes do not = success in life; having friends and contacts and "who you know" means everything. She is alienating a lot of people by saying outright that she "hates Russian dancers". Look at how many people she just insulted.... to me that is just asking for trouble... not success. It has not only to do with the fact that she is prejudiced, but also with the fact that she is incapable of learning that she has made a mistake and changing her behavior to reflect it; she continues to maintain a poor attitude and doesn't apologize. She has learned nothing from this experience, and in order to teach sometimes, one has to be cruel to be kind. My post is disrespectful. I am only disrespectful to those who are disrespectful. This is what the girl needs. It's a good thing she said this on the internet and not out in a bar drunk somewhere because she may have ended up in the emergency room.

She did not "just say she doesn't like Russian dancers", even though I find that to be prejudiced and generalizing as well. She barged in on a thread where someone was attempting to say hello to her Russian comrades and said "I hate Russian dancers", then laughed because she hit one. Then when people were insulted, she failed to apologize, and continued to make rude, crass, uninformed comments interlaced with immature bullshit such as "get over it". Maybe you haven't read this thread... Obviously she just doesn't know how to act.

Furthermore, I am not generalizing at all; I am targeting her specifically based on what I have observed here, which is a prejudiced, inexperienced young girl with a poor attitude and sloppy manners who needs to learn a lesson. Negative reinforcement sometimes does the trick.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg89823#msg8982 3 date=1080643001
    lol your right gynger( im in the 94th percentile... mensa and all that)

i know what i said was probably said in the wrong manner. but hell it was a general statement. with what our club went thru with that particular race, was enough to influence me in my decision. as isaid earlier, with time it will change, but sure im very wary of them thru nad experiances.

hell we have all done that before.

one bad apple...in my case 7 is enough to make me shy of another.
    sorry if my acceptance levels are different to yours, but not everyone was brought up with nice russians!!
    You're are laughable ! You can't even spell or punctuate properly and you claim to be a member of MENSA !
    Sweetie, your ignorance is showing..
    By the way MENSA accepts the top 2%..

www.mensa.org

read and learn

Thanks

http://www.mensa.org/workout2.html?

Here is the link for anyone who wants to take a shot at joining Mensa

Thanks

Yes, I had always heard Mensa was top 2%. Thanks for the link.

mermaidnz

lol so what if i have shit punctuation and grammer and all that. i dont see it as importnat to proof read a fiuckign post for spelling mistakes and typos...lol cos i make heaps of them.....i thnk faster then i type.

no im not mensa. im in the 94th percentile, close enough to mensa as far as im concerned. and i didnt know if the states use percentiles ( we do in new zealand, but australia doesnt as much) so i threw in the mensa so you would understand, i aint dumb lol

at 9 my reading age was 21, so what if i cant be arsed to use my brain now. lol i have always had pertential, but too damn lazy.lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90594#msg9059 4 date=1080816039
    no im not mensa. im in the 94th percentile, close enough to mensa as far as im concerned. and i didnt know if the states use percentiles ( we do in new zealand, but australia doesnt as much) so i threw in the mensa so you would understand, i aint dumb lol

lol your right gynger( im in the 94th percentile... mensa and all that)

at 9 my reading age was 21, so what if i cant be arsed to use my brain now. lol i have always had pertential, but too damn lazy.lol

Sweetie, you need to read your posts again.
    You are seriously suffering from foot in mouth syndrome. th

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast