Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Russian Dancers

Thanks

Default Re:Russian Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidnz link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90594#msg9059 4 date=1080816039
    lol so what if i have shit punctuation and grammer and all that. i dont see it as importnat to proof read a fiuckign post for spelling mistakes and typos...lol cos i make heaps of them.....i thnk faster then i type.

no im not mensa. im in the 94th percentile, close enough to mensa as far as im concerned. and i didnt know if the states use percentiles ( we do in new zealand, but australia doesnt as much) so i threw in the mensa so you would understand, i aint dumb lol

at 9 my reading age was 21, so what if i cant be arsed to use my brain now. lol i have always had pertential, but too damn lazy.lol
    While I understand what you mean when you say you type faster than you think (cause I am guilty as well and make a few typos) I always go back and fix them. Obviously if I am posting something I want people to understand.
    But anyway, mermeaidz, you DID say you were in mensa.
    Now, if you are in the 94th percentile, thats wonderful. But you did, infact, state it at first. Now you retracted your statement.
    Anyway, this got off topic. LOL

HELLO to all the russian ladies. (Even though I dont speak russian, nor am I) lol

God/dess
    Thanks

I have a funny Russian story that I experienced a couple months ago if any girls are interested. I don't want to offend anybody but it IS really funny but it's kinda difficult to tell without hearing it in person...

Thanks

do tell $aph, i'm always in the mood for a good joke...

Thanks

This thread is making me laugh so hard because in the 4.5 years that I've danced, every Aussie dancer I've ever met has been an extras girl! No kidding! Yeah, it's only been 4 that I've met, but that's enough, right?

I've met girls of every ethnicity that have done extras (most are white!)

Hungarians and Russians were among the more helpful girls when I began dancing, although from my experience they are certainly very aggressive businesswomen. I've asked a few of them about this, and, you guessed it, it stems from their post-communist zeal to make it in the West.

If Mermaid's views stem from her experience from what she's seen around her, she needs to get out more.
    "She has written so well, and marvellously well, that I was completely ashamed of myself as a writer...But this girl, who is to my knowledge very unpleasant and we might even say a high-grade bitch, can write rings around all of us who consider ourselves as writers"

Ernest Hemingway on writer, aviation pioneer and horse trainer Beryl Markham

God/dess
    Thanks

ok might be a bit winded so bear with me...keep in mind I live at the beach where houses are basically piggybacked...

My b/f and I get back to my house really late one friday, like 3:30am and I pissed at him for something so I was rather grumpy. Finally lay down in bed around 4am, bedroom window open for fresh air. I swear, right after I laid down we hear this drunken commotion right outside my bedroom window. (now when I tell my friends this part I do it in my fake russian accent)

party guy yelling really loud: "R-r-r-r-russia! R-r-r-russia! I am R-r-r-r-russian! I'm from R-r-r-russia!"

*glass bottle clanking*

drunk girls even louder: "tee-hee-hee! R-rr-r-r-russia! He is R-r-r-r-russian from R-r-r-r-russia! R-r-r-r-ussia! R-r-r-r-russia! R-r-r-r-russia!"

Repeat above conversation for 10 minutes with minor variations

Obviously I'm seething at this point. Then one of the girls says "Hey! this is Julie's window!" and knocks on the neighbors bedroom window. I hear the window open and "Uh, guys? It's really late and the party's over you need to leave"

So finally this crew wanders off and I can hear them singing (and staggering) down the alley "Russia! Russia!"

Then, the next night at work I'm sharing the story with some friends (over a glass of wine ) I'm a pretty good storyteller so we're all laughing at how comical it was and how I didn't need to be all pissy and one of my friends unknowingly plays Nelly's "Pimp Juice" on stage. You know the line? "You ain't from Russia, so bitch why ya rushin' she want my pimp juice" So that was a good laugh all night.

Now when we get tipsy it's not uncommon for me to burst out "R-r-r-r-russia! R-r-r-r-russia! I'm from R-r-r-r-russia!"

That's my little story.

Thanks

It seems to me like many of the foreign girls I come across do extras. All of the russian girls I work with (except 1) do extras. They are in and out of the VIP room many times a night. I don't like working when they're there. I can't seem to compete with that! I wish I had their attitude though. They make so much money because they don't take no for an answer.

Thanks

Lexi
    HI back to you or 'privet' (sorta pronounced pree-viet)

Lafemme privet kak deela? (hi how are you)

Sapphire --Lexi--Ninadaisy
    Just wanted you to know , I have taken the matter up with the Motherland, and I have been instructed to award you both honorary RUSSIAN girl status, congrats :grin:

Nicole
    A Full Blooded Russkie/Ukranian

As I have matured,I have learned "that one good turn....usually gets most of the blankets",-)

God/dess
    Thanks

How do you say (and pronounce) Cheers! in Russian? I need to know because at work we girls like to say cheers in different languages. Currently we use Kom-pai! (japanese) and Imua! (hawaiian) but wait till I bust out the russian on them.

Thanks

cheers would be za zdarov'ye ........sort of "za zda ROV ya"
    basically its to your health
    As I have matured,I have learned "that one good turn....usually gets most of the blankets",-)

God/dess
    Thanks

niiiiiiiice. thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicole link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90907#msg9090 7 date=1080872026
    Lexi
    HI back to you or 'privet' (sorta pronounced pree-viet)

Lafemme privet kak deela? (hi how are you)

Sapphire --Lexi--Ninadaisy
    Just wanted you to know , I have taken the matter up with the Motherland, and I have been instructed to award you both honorary RUSSIAN girl status, congrats :grin:

Nicole
    A Full Blooded Russkie/Ukranian

Wohoooo! Thanks! Thats so cute!!!

Thanks

nina... all the white girls doing extras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha.. i can only guess what u are!

Thanks

I just thought it was time that this thread (myself included) lightened up a bit...thanks to all the supporters out there. ;-)
    and your welcome Lexi

by the way two other easy and useful words
    spaseeba ...spa SEE ba thank you
    paka... pa KA see u soon

ok schools out lol

Thanks

Well I stayed out as long as I could.....
    3 things:

Quote Originally Posted by asingledancer link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90922#msg9092 2 date=1080875886
    nina... all the white girls doing extras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Lets keep our Nina's straight as there are quite a few around here

#2 --and what's the hahahaaha for? girlfriend if this is a veiled dis to women of color you really don't want me in your @$$---but I have no problem getting up in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripper_Web link=board=11;threadid=4366;start=msg51647#msg5164 7 date=1050693058
    StripperWeb's forums are moderated. That means any post can be edited or removed as seen fit by our moderators or administrators. We are not trying to police the forums, but rather keeping things useful, positive, and peaceful.

[hr]
    To ensure that your messages are not removed please follow these guidelines:

Make sure your messages have a clear connection to the topic of stripping or to the activities of our members.

Do not flame or attack others focusing solely on personality differences (read below for tips on how to avoid flame wars).

Do not advertise on our boards other than in the market place. If you have a website or product you'd like to let us know about, you may include a link in your signature as long as your posts are on- topic.

Do not request that others contact you without offering on-topic information.

Do not just post URLs with no textual information unless specifically asked for in the question.

Messages directed to only one or two members of our forum should be sent using the messaging system that is integrated with our forums.

Write in English (nothing personal, but if we can't read your messages, we cannot determine the content).

Please only make your post in one forum.

Do not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.

Remember, this forum is for dancers. If you are not a dancer, please keep your posts relevant (i.e. do not make posts about who gives the nastiest dance)

[hr]
    Tips for avoiding flame wars:

First, remember that you are corresponding with others from around the world. Not everyone lives the same way or thinks the same. Respect other's opinions and cultures.

Secondly, if you feel the need to respond in anger, take a break and come back after you have calmed down. It is usually best to ignore those looking for fights. If they have attacked or insulted you, feel free to contact the forum's moderator.

Lastly, remember this quote; "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William G. McAdoo.
    [hr]
    Please remember that moderators' opinions are only expressed within their own posts and NOT in their moderation activities. If they remove or edit your post it is nothing personal. They are trying to keep this place the wonderful place it is. If you disagree with a moderators actions, please contact the site administrator.
    #3 notwithstanding--I'll still get up your @$$ if your little comment is anything close to what I think it is asingledancer.
    Sexy, Swarovski Stripper jewelry, OOAK, and DIY clothing

"Acceptance is right. Kindness is right. Love is right. I pray, right now, that we're moving into a kinder time when prejudice is overcome by understanding; when narrow-mindedness, and narrow-minded bigotry is overwhelmed by open-hearted empathy; when the pain of judgmentalism is replaced by the purity of love"
    Janet Jackson

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, it's been a nice argument. Hopefully we've learned something. Now lets it into shape and keep things positive.
    We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise, or when we fall, or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction. Is it evolution that takes us by the hand, does Science point our way, or is it God who intervenes keeping us safe.

So much struggle for meaning, for purpose. And in the end, we find it only in each other. Our shared experience of the fantastic. And the mundane. The simple human need to find a kindred, to connect. And to know in our hearts... that we are not alone.
    Heroes

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nina link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90999#msg9099 9 date=1080890004
    Well I stayed out as long as I could.....
    3 things:

Quote Originally Posted by asingledancer link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90922#msg9092 2 date=1080875886

#1 Lets keep our Nina's straight as there are quite a few around here

#2 --and what's the hahahaaha for? girlfriend if this is a veiled dis to women of color you really don't want me in your @$$---but I have no problem getting up in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripper_Web link=board=11;threadid=4366;start=msg51647#msg5164 7 date=1050693058

Write in English (nothing personal, but if we can't read your messages, we cannot determine the content).

[hr]
    Tips for avoiding flame wars:

First, remember that you are corresponding with others from around the world. Not everyone lives the same way or thinks the same. Respect other's opinions and cultures.

Lastly, remember this quote; "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William G. McAdoo.
    [hr]
    #3 notwithstanding--I'll still get up your @$$ if your little comment is anything close to what I think it is asingledancer.
    LMAO!!!

Seraya :afro:

Thanks

I don't think the "white girls doing extras" comment should've been made in the first place, but I think this whole thread should never have been, save the posts where people were acting civil and tolerant.

*I always edit for grammar and spelling purposes*

Thanks

this thread is messed up

its not about if you are russian american australian english or whatever its about your skills! if girls want to go on that level and do extras HEY thats them who cares. yes they ruin our business but how long they are going to be doing this?In my club girls from Chech do extras, russian girls we only have 1 and i dont think she is into it. Girls , we can still make money , we just have to stop being in other peoples business and do what we gottta do.

Peace
    Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy.

Thanks

and am not american either am from eastern europe)(middle east)
    Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy.

Featured Member Juliette_deSade's Avatar
    Thanks

I am heavily dosed with Eastern European (Czech) blood.

It's nice to be hated. Hell, throw any kind of energy my way and I will find a way to make it positive.It gives me perspective. In my defense, I am American first. Defense? What defense? Americans perform extras too, and so Latinas. So do Aussies, so do Russians. We all know that. What is there to defend if I feel no threat to my dignity.

There are those in every race that DON'T. I know Russian dancers, worked with them in a club. Many of them are surprised at the blatant blowjobs in VIP, the listless fingering. Therefore, I am going to disagree with you. And I must say, Mermaidz, your post is inconsiderate of the other Russian dancers reading this. I commend you for apologizing.

Make any statement you want, there are certain groups in SC's that I would not gravitate towards and that is my perogotive also. This will remain undisclosed, as flame wars get on my nerves.

If I were hit on stage, I would punch a hole in the perpetrator's face with the sharp part of my heel. Be careful who you hit, many of us hit back.

As for MENSA, I make fun of the group- - -even though I am eligible. In spanish, mensa means "stupid". They must realize the irony and revel in it, but I'll laugh from afar. It is the top 2%; I suspect a lot a egomaniacal chess freaks are proud MENSA members. . .good for them. I don't wanna join any club that would have me as a member.

I should probably try to be more openminded. It feels good.
    The Texas Pin-up Stripteuse!

Thanks

women of color? i have no IDEA what you are.
    I FIND YOUR comment hilarious!

Thanks

go ahead.. get up my a$$ whatever.. lol

Thanks

dont worry so much about my comments nina,, i would worry more about yours.

Thanks

omg...i hope this is not another fight ....why can't we all just love each other dispite of where we are from ...damn we are all people with the same feelings .... this sucks
    us: us: us: devil in disguise....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinaDaisy link=board=27;threadid=7812;start=msg90823#msg9082 3 date=1080862000
    This thread is making me laugh so hard because in the 4.5 years that I've danced, every Aussie dancer I've ever met has been an extras girl! No kidding! Yeah, it's only been 4 that I've met, but that's enough, right?

I've met girls of every ethnicity that have done extras (most are white!)

Hungarians and Russians were among the more helpful girls when I

began dancing, although from my experience they are certainly very aggressive businesswomen. I've asked a few of them about this, and, you guessed it, it stems from their post-communist zeal to make it in the West.

If Mermaid's views stem from her experience from what she's seen around her, she needs to get out more.

this is the nina i was talking to.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast