Thread: extra clubs in tampa florida

Thanks

Default extra clubs in tampa florida

hi everyone. For anyone who has danced in florida, what clubs provide extras and which ones don't? i'm trying to steer clear of the extra ones.

Thanks

Default Re:extra clubs in tampa florida

hello... i'm not from FL... but i suggest checking the club database on this site (http://www.stripperweb.com/clubs/).... there are some reviews about different clubs all over the world... by dancers and customers... about the mileage and everything else... hope that helped a little bit...

xoxo
    heidi
    ....i did not design this game...i did not name the stakes...i just happen to like apples...and i am not afraid of snakes... -Ani Difranco

Banned
    Thanks

I am a newly retired dancer who lives in the TampaBay area and from my experience living and dancing here in Tampa for 7+ years the clubs that are well known to provide regular extras are :

Pink Pony- this club recently had a big prostitution bust
    Pony Tails - same owners as Pink Pony
    Lipstixx - complete dump of a club
    Goldrush- also same owners as Pink Pony

I occasionaly hear about extras at 2001 and Ybor Strip but not nearly as often.

Your two best bets for avoiding extras would be Mons Venus and Thee Dollhouse

Mons does all their dances out in the open but it is full nude, full contact and nipple sucking is not uncommon.

Thee Dollhouse is a pastie gown club that is no/low contact.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

i agree with tigerlilly, but there are extras ALOT at 2001 and im assuming ybor strip as well. the only two nonextra clubs are in fact mons venus(no sex extras) and doll house, no extras at all.
    As quoted by Luckyone:
    I asked directions from a genie in a bottle of jim beam and she lied to me.

Methodus saved my life!

Thanks

dollhouse is your best bet. mons venus is right behind them. I dont enjoy mons too much though because every time ive worked there i feel like im in an orgy! Not only that, but you have to pay to play the songs you want.

Thanks

actually, nowadays, I WOULD recommend Pink Pony as a club to go to cuz since the bust in December, they've really cleaned up their act. You screw up once and they get rid of you. Also, the management has told customers who get belligerent about it not being the same that none of the girls do extras anymore and would get fired for doing so.
    Having worked at just about every nude club in town, I can verify that Ybor Strip and Lipstixx both have extras, more so at Lipstixx. Can't verify how Ponytails or Goldrush is doing, having not worked at either at any time.
    Age is only important when it comes to wine and whiskey!

Thanks

ybor strip has tons of extras.. you are so right christy!!

Thanks

I have heard that about Ybor Strip...thank goodness I didn't go there to work.

Is Pink Pony doing good business...now finally attracting the cleaner customers? I've tried PP out years ago and I couldn't handle the "environment" so I left in the middle of a shift. I'm so glad they cleaned up their act! Maybe I'll give it another chance someday.

Thanks

Ybor Secrets...NOT Strip, but Secrets is a decent club to work at. It has good and slow days / nights. Give it time and it will shine. The management is great and they do NOT tolerate extras in any way, shape or form.

Just a few days ago I had a customer ask me why I and the other dancers won't do "this or that" when he can get "this and that" at Ybor Strip. I told him that he "got off on one exit (from I-4) too soon...wrong Ybor club, buddy!"

Thanks

How's Tootsies - I heard the manager/owner is the same one that worked at 2001 and Pink Pony (I think it was the Pink Pony or maybe it was Ponytails). Is that considered an "extra" club

Thanks

I just can'y believe that any club is allowed to provide extras. It would be so easy for LE to check if they wanted to. Is LE being paid off or just don't care?

Thanks

Hi, sfx86! I take it you're not from Tampa, right? We need more customers like you in Tampa!

There are a lot of customers who got jaded by the "extras" girls in the clubs. They go in my club to see whether or not their "hopes and dreams" would be realized and get pissed or too cheap to buy a dance when I tell them that it's a DANCE ONLY place. They can also be to cheap to tip a dollar on stage.

Thanks

Providing extras is eventually going to ruin it for everyone. Look at the Super Bowl incident and the furor it has caused. Communities will crack down if they realize what is going on at this type of club.

Thanks

It definately ruined it for someone like me. I do lapdances ONLY and to the jaded scumbags it's not "good" enough. I know there are guys out there who are into having a ball with dances only and tipping on stage, but what I want to know...."Where have they been hidding out lately?"

Thanks

not at secrets lol, the parking lot is always empty.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asingledancer link=board=4;threadid=7872;start=msg93759#msg93759 date=1081399216
    not at secrets lol, the parking lot is always empty.
    I've kinda wondered about that place- Tampa needs new blood and the location doesn't suck, it looks like its right at the connection of downtown/Ybor and Brandon~ is that right? I've looked at their website, not too bad.
    Whats the deal~ Is it that Tampa guys are just so trained/loyal that they don't give new clubs a fair shot or what ???

Thanks

Tampa needs new blood...new cliental who don't expect too much out of the dancers. Girls at Ybor Strip get away with a lot, therefore customers come in my club looking for the "extra" special treatment and get pissed when we don't provide such requests at Secrets.

The club gets busy at weekend nights with the bar crowd coming in from regular Ybor City bars. I work it a couple of times and I did ok. The days are slow right now, but I like the hours better....I can leave at 6pm or stay later if I want to.

Thanks

Yes, Miss Sierra, the day shift, at least has picked up. However, not to try and be rude or anything about your work ethic, but the girls who make the most money are the ones who will stick with it day in and day out, cuz you will have some bad days, but then you'll have some really good ones.
    Age is only important when it comes to wine and whiskey!

Thanks

I have bad and good days. However if I stuck it out and still have bad days more than good, I get very frustrated and want to look for a different place to work at. I hear places in Pasco is pretty good money, so I may try them out.

tampafldancer

why not try other clubs on alamo dr?