Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my ass is so ugly! help! [ugly ass pic attached]

Thanks

Default my ass is so ugly! help! [ugly ass pic attached]

I think my body/figure overall is just fine... but I just don't like my ass. There's the usual stretch marks and hair that most girls have, which doesn't bug me as much. It's just that sometimes I get blisters/boils/ass pimples and then they hurt like a bitch to sit on, and then when they go, they leave a red/brown dried spot/mark or something. So my ass looks all pimply and marked and just not smooth and nice like some asses. That's why I never wear thongs, because I just think its ugly..

Any suggestions to make it look nicer and smoother looking? Or at least get rid of the brown spots.

It doesn't look AS bad from the distance... but still not pretty.

btw... this was very brave of me to show my ugly ass to everyone :-p i don't take pics of my ass very often lol
    Last edited by GirlFriday; 10-16-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks

Default Re:my ass is so ugly! help! [ugly ass pic attached]

Oh, and if you want to see pics of my face and rest of my body... you can go to and .

Thanks

Raven what are the boils/blisters from? if its something as easy as a pimple id say to exfoliate and put some of those lotions on that dry them out.
    but if they are blisters or boils, then I dont know what to say. Could u put makeup on it?

You have a very nice shape to your ass, btw

Thanks

thanks. i am not sure... maybe its from rubbing/chafing in my panties/pants? thats what im guessing.

Thanks

To help prevent the pimples, exfoliate with a loofah and a medicated cleanser like the one Neutrogena makes, then apply zit cream.

To fade the spots, try a fade cream.
    "She has written so well, and marvellously well, that I was completely ashamed of myself as a writer...But this girl, who is to my knowledge very unpleasant and we might even say a high-grade bitch, can write rings around all of us who consider ourselves as writers"

Ernest Hemingway on writer, aviation pioneer and horse trainer Beryl Markham

Thanks

what kind of fade creams would you recommand?

Thanks

You know what? Recently the same thing started happening to me and I noticed that after each stage set I'd have a new itchy spot on my butt that would later turn into a mosquito-bite-like bump, which would then turn into a scar. I brought a bottle of rubbing alcohol to work and no matter what, everytime I come off of the stage I make sure to rub my ass and lower back and I haven't had a problem since. I think it could possibly have a lot to do with the stage being less than squeaky clean.

-Angel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

try Neutrogena with the exfoliate bead thingys in the bottle works 4 me... there is also this proactiv or proactive (however u spell it) that most ppl with real bad acne use. one of my friends used it and she had the same problem as u and she uses it everyday after she gets home from the club!!
    hope u find something that helps!

Thanks

Have you consulted a dermatogist???
    I agree your ass is cute btw.......

tampafldancer

yea.. see a dermi! YOUR ass is too cute to leave pimples hanging around!

God/dess
    Thanks

Yes fade cream will get rid of them BUT i agree see a derm or even a chinese herbalist.... you need to find out what is causing them, as to prevent this.

and yes your ass is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Seraya.

Thanks

I have a couple of those small scars, they cannot be seen onstage...you might need to take antibiotics to get the staph out of your system..

The fading creams don't help, they tend to clog up the scar and make it irratated again....I got mine from the Dermo and they have not been useful.

I am hoping to invest in microdermabrazion or even lazer therapy to remove similar scars. If a boil or zit is really bd, you can always go to a cool doctor and get cortizone injected into it, which will kill it within 24 hours. If its a boil, some doctors will lance it, but it leaves the scar.....

The best product to buy for all of this is Adobe Photoshop since its not likely guys see it in the club........

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

OMG I get those exact same things.... I hate them... they are no ordinary pimples.... I have been getting them since high school, a few years before I started danceing. I have found bath and body works antibacterial gel after every set on stage and every few lap dances helps to not have them reapear, or when not dancing I apply it at least everyother day. I have been doing that since jan and I have only had 3 new ones. one was just yesterday. my husband does not have them at all even though I sleep naked next to him every night... the worst part about them is that the scars take months to go away, I have found that lanceing it actually lessens the scar, if I dont i get a bigger darker scar but if I do sometimes I am lucky enough to have no scar at all. I went to the doctor and he just shrugged. someone I knew when to his doctor and got antibodics. my sister also gets them, but she gets them under her bra strap more then on her ass, but I prolly dont get them there since I don't wear a bra... anyway heres a pic of mine from march 7th.....

Thanks

here are some pics of that spot that showed up yesterday, took on my camra phone just a few min ago...

Thanks

Exfoliating works...

If they are boils... try this stuff its called boil ease... It gets rid of them right away! Its a cream.

Thanks

I used to get those pimples!! Try drinking more water, too. You may just have a bit of excess toxins in your body that are being ejected through the pores. I exfoliate about 3x's a week (with a light exfoliator) and I go without panties as much as I can. I also splash with Witch Hazel after my showers and then put lotion on just my arms legs and back. If I need lotion on my butt, then I use a really light coating of lotion (spreading a little bit of lotion with some water). I haven't had any more problems in 5 years.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

You have a great ass! Good luck getting your skin in shape.

Thanks

those pics are nasty but yes i'm use to seeing that at work. its from the nasty stage. at least the stage here is. thats why i don't go on...
    Hustler for Life.

Thanks

Maybe try retin-a
    " Remember during each test there is some girl in Australia jealous of you who wants to do what you're doing."- Lilithmorrigan

" If you're young and sexy, why not spend a few years
    Shopping and Fucking? Life is short, but youth is shorter. Ride the wheels off, I say." - FeministStripper

Thanks

Those do look pretty deep and very dark, so I think Katrine nailed it with it being staph... which almost always requires antibiotics to be completely ridded of it. It also hangs around on surfaces for extended periods of time- on washclothes, toilet seat or other surfaces, so find a dermatologist to get you on a rigorous antibiotic schedule long enough for anything at home to also clear away the bacteria. If you are getting it from work or other girls have similar problems, it could be tough to be totally rid of it.

Once you can stop new infections, healing will be a piece of cake.. heavy emphasis on exfoliation and some sun/vitamin E should fade those in no time. The deeper ones can take months, but they'll eventually be reduced to the point of being very hard to spot.

That is an amazing ass you have regardless. Those marks certainly don't detract from it one bit for me anyways... and "nasty" or "unsightly" don't even come in mind when *I* look at it. *grin*
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

You have a beautiful ass.Believe me im an ass connisuer all you need to do is use the same routine on your booty as your face .Remember clean tone and moisturize.Even exfoliate every once in a while. I used to have the same problem. and use body make up to touch up for the occasional pimple they happen.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum
    Either Peace Or War

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daphned link=board=5;threadid=8006;start=msg93028#msg93028 date=1081294337
    those pics are nasty but yes i'm use to seeing that at work. its from the nasty stage. at least the stage here is. thats why i don't go on...
    Um i thought you didnt dance

"I'm smarter than most of you. i have qa degree and a normal job and i don't dance anymore." - daphned

Well we knew you was talking **** anyway.

Seraya.

Thanks

I had never heard of it possibly being staph, so i googled it:

http://www.dermnetnz.org/index.html
    this reccomends 70% rubbing alcohol, thats bascily what the bath and body works gel is, thats prolly why its working for me...

http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologi...ses/boils.html

http://ilil.essortment.com/whatisastaph_rwaf.htm
    "Menstruating women who use tampons can develop Toxic Shock Syndrome, a type of staph infection that can turn deadly."

is staph related to strep? I got that all the time as a kid, until they took my tonsils....

Veteran Member
    Thanks

WOW, whoever posted that the body is releasing toxins through the skin is absolutely right. I used to have similar bumps on the front of my thighs which totally disappeared when I changed my diet.

The bod will use any means possible to remove toxins from the body. Crust in the eyes, wax in the ears, bumps and pimples, mucous, runny nose, ect.

As I said, when I changed my diet, all these things totally disapperead. I no longer get any bumps or pimples, wax in ears, mucous, runny nose, boogers in nose, ect. My body isn't trying to release any toxins because I am not putting any toxins into it.

I would strongly reccommend changing your diet... Obviolsly you are eating stuff that you shouldnt be... Not to be at all racial, but from my personal experience I have seen many asian girls "fall in love" with the SAD (standard american diet), they live for fast food, mcdonalds, pizza, ect.. I have seen many asians who adopt this diet develop TERRIBLE acne, and I assume the marks on your ass are basically the same as pimples, your body is trying to release toxins you are eating.

I would recommend reverting back to your native diet , which is very low in fat and chlosterol, grease and oil. Your genes are even more suceptible to toxins because the poisons most americans regularly ingest are not found in the asian diet. Your body is doing it's best to get rid of these poisons. I would bet my life that if you adopted a healthy diet, these things would clear up almost immediatly.

BTW, you do have a HOT ass.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daphned link=board=5;threadid=8006;start=msg93028#msg93028 date=1081294337
    You dont even dance anymore, so dont talk ass.
    Girls are posting these pics NOT to be called nasty but asking for help. Seems everything out of your mouth is negative. Shut your trap!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast