Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thugs"

Thanks

Default "Thugs"

i just want to vent some here... lately at my club on the weekends there has been an overflow of broke ass wanna-be ghetto thugs... they drive me insane with their lack of tipping and grabbiness (just another reason i'm looking to change clubs...)

Here are some of my favorite lines from this clientele...
    "Yo ma... Youre so beautiful but i ain't got no dollaz left..." or
    "Yo, I'd love a lapdance but allz i got left is 3 dollaz, but can i get your numba?"... "I don't pay no hoes.."...
    "You real cute shorty but i only gotz one dolla left and i need it for my Phille blunt"....or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

anyone have any similar experieces? i hope not...

xoxo
    heidi
    ....i did not design this game...i did not name the stakes...i just happen to like apples...and i am not afraid of snakes... -Ani Difranco

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re:"Thugs"

Yuck. My least favorite customer. I heard this one not too long ago as I was on stage, "Yo man, that bitch is tight" See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.

Thanks

lmfao, sometimes my club will get thugs.. but its rare.. only when therea alot of rap playing due to the dj.. MY favorate is when they get out of their seats and start rapping and busting move to the song.. then they are like " hey YO howabout you lemme go n stage, I bet i can make some money" OH GOD!

God/dess
    Thanks

no shit huh? Doncha just looooove it when they get up and start throwing their hands up and rapping acting like it's a concert? How about the whole group of them? *vomit*

They're not even gangsters just punk bitch wannabes. Mmmmm I mean broke punk bitch wannabe gansters.

Thanks

A few of the clubs here let it get dirty and that's all we get now. the suits with the cash are gone.
    "I was in the tanning bed and I sneezed and banged my head on the lid " JN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93456#msg9345 6 date=1081360482
    Yuck. My least favorite customer. I heard this one not too long ago as I was on stage, "Yo man, that bitch is tight"
    Ah yes I would have to agree you be tight as hell ma!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade is a D.j. link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93742#msg9374 2 date=1081396909
    Ah yes I would have to agree you be tight as hell ma!
    fo' shizzle
    It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

and the funniest part is these guys expect us to be impressed with them..... I don't think so

God/dess
    Thanks

Ha, are there thugs here in PR. These guys are known as "cacos" but they pretty much fit the gangsta profile. They love to monopolize dancer's time, much to the detriment of desperate lonely folks like me who wave their dollars to catch the dancer's attention, to little or no avail. Can't stand them either .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rayanna link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93748#msg9374 8 date=1081397607
    and the funniest part is these guys expect us to be impressed with them..... I don't think so
    I know Rayanna ! Thats what really kills it...
    I think my favorite line is man shes hot..say girl what chur man letting a gurl like you work here !!
    Like someone said..its always the broke ones that make the damn stupid ass comments.
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heidi link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93454#msg9345 4 date=1081360233
    or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

anyone have any similar experieces? i hope not...
    OOhh I hate that "I'm straight" WTF??!!!
    Thankfully my club doesn't get them regularly-but last weekend was HORRIBLE! Apparently the club down the street only had two girls show up on a Saturday night-so we got their crowd-OMG-I rarely hide in the dressing room but after hearing too many "I'm straights" and "ooh baby-nice back-can I get a piece of dat?" the dressing room became my best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93456#msg9345 6 date=1081360482
    See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.
    LMAO YEP!!

Thanks

Since pretty much all these idiots are a bunch of punk-ass wannabes, my strategy is to point at them and double over in hysterical laughter. It seems to work since these guys are all about show and if you cut them down a bit in front of their boyz it seems to bring them down a peg or two.
    "She has written so well, and marvellously well, that I was completely ashamed of myself as a writer...But this girl, who is to my knowledge very unpleasant and we might even say a high-grade bitch, can write rings around all of us who consider ourselves as writers"

Ernest Hemingway on writer, aviation pioneer and horse trainer Beryl Markham

Featured Member Devastating Divyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Mostly these guys avoid me because they say I look snotty or that I'm stuck up. Also, I dance to alternative or just rock or techno so I'm not their stage favorite b/c I don't dance to what they wanna hear. However, we seem to have an influx, that has grown consistently, of guys who have the thug look but have major money. They don't come in groups very often and at the most there will be just two guys together. Their english is hardly ever the best, though I have been surprised before, but I usually will at least stop and speak to see where their head happens to be. If its all in a bunch or bullshit or they talk that pimp shit I just say I have to go. If they gimme a why I say the bullshit level over here is making me sick and I think I'm about to puke. Bye!

If they are as bad as the guys you mentioned and every girl onstage or walking by is a bitch or hoe I avoid them, but if they're just ghetto but spending money, tipping and drinking it never hurts just to stop by. We get a lot of thuggish music people. But, they are the people whose name you wouldn't know unless you read the back of the CD of a popular group like writers/producers/studio guys/desk riders and such. You just never know.
    "Come what may although I often say realities come from dreams, but approach all lies with open eyes because NOthing in this world is EVER ALL it seems."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastating Divyne For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93466#msg9346 6 date=1081362117
    no shit huh? Doncha just looooove it when they get up and start throwing their hands up and rapping acting like it's a concert? How about the whole group of them? *vomit*
    haha no kidding - it's quite a sight....

also don't do to well $ wise from this type of crowd

[/URL]

Thanks

I hate the ghetto thug thing. They are so stupid. I had one say, "Yo damn girl. On the real. Shit I ain't frontin, but, if I could holla at you that would be tight" Huh? I had to go energizer bunny fast. It was so humiliating. Most of the time I just tell them I left my ebonics dictionary at home, so you'll have to speak english. All those guys want to do is make money off of girls who are buying drugs off of them. The dancing thing is so true. These two thugs had a dance off the other night. No shit. One would stand up and go at it. Then the other. This went on for some time.Finnally the dj got in on it. He's the best at making fun of these thug types.
    Smoochies...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

" I had to go energizer bunny fast. "

What?? I left my cracker dictionary at home, sorry.

Thanks

Yeah, when I was being torn apart by guys fighting for dances from me on Superbowl week, one baby thug pulled me aside, despite the majorly packed club, and told me, "I got no cash, we can TALK."

Yeah right, I was NOT polite in my response with the $1500 in my garter, I didn't have to be!! Yes, money can cause delusions of grandeur...

Much less thugagge at St. James....

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks
    Thanked 4,964 Times in 2,608 Posts

Up until about five years ago, R & B was my favorite kind of music. Now I can barely stand to hear the majority of it--the hard-core rap that some radio stations constantly play, anyway. Some songs have a great or at least catchy beat, until you hear what the idiot is actually singing. "Get Low" is a prime example of this, I loved that song when it first came out, then I got the lyrics (also it has been played to death, like "In da Club"). Even this isn't as bad as some of the really extreme stuff.

The dancers who hang out with the thugs and will pitch a fit if you play anything but hard-core rap are the ones who almost never make any money, from my experience. Maybe it is different elsewhere, but I would suspect it is better to use discretion when entertaining this kind of crowd.

On the other hand Kid Rock has some pretty bad lyrics in some of his songs as well...
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devastating Divyne link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93845#msg9384 5 date=1081420525
    or they talk that pimp shit I just say I have to go.
    oh, c'mon DD you know you wanna be on their team. *sarcasm* Whenever I hear they want me on their team I say, "mmmmmm, I don't roll with Team Barney" and that's on the real no frontin'!

I just don't get it though how some of these dorky ass looking guys actually do have game. There's this skinny, skinny white boy "thug" who comes in all the time I swear he pimpin' the 18 year old new girl. I am totally serious he's straight out of the "Pretty Fly For a White Guy" video.

you're right tho they're not all like that. I've had some dope dealers drop some cash on me strictly for dances and no drug transactions involved. No bullshit involved either.

Maybe thug isn't even the right word because I don't even consider half these punks thugs, they're punks.

Thanks

I agree about the punks, but I've made some major chunks of change off of some very pleasant drug dealers before too.

Thanks

i'm cracking up thinking about the dancing/bobbing of the head/singing that goes on when their songs comes on... i know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about... it cracks me up...
    last weekend this guy paid the dj off so he could "freestyle" during some rap song at the end of the night when there was a lot of people there... he was some broke sorry ass white boy that made a fool of himself... everyone was laughing at him... serves him right for not tipping the girls and then PAYING to humiliate himself... ahhhh... karma
    xoxo
    heidi
    ....i did not design this game...i did not name the stakes...i just happen to like apples...and i am not afraid of snakes... -Ani Difranco

Thanks

i am reading this and thinking back to the boyfriend i had last summer. (he dumped me for a 15 yr old so you already can start thinkin somethings wrong in his head - thats sooo not legal)

anyways he'd go over to windsor cuz he was 20, so he could drink there, and he would tell me about these escapades where while he was at just regular night/dance clubs he would get up on the stage and act like he was eminem and throw his arms around and rap right along with em when eminem songs came on, he was rather thuggish ....i'm so glad i wasn't old enough to go and witness this at that point. He 3 tattoos - all eminem inspired, and being from around the Detroit area of course EVERYONE knew what they were/meant.

[/URL]

Thanks

Glad to know it's not just my club! I can't stand these guys, theu want to stare while I'm on stage, then very rudly call me over and try to talk, get my number so they can "holla" at me outside of the club. I really hate the ones who sti at the stage with a wad of money with a $50 or $100 on the outside and flash at you and only give you a dollar.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The redefinition of the english language is becomming a problem. Soon none of us will know what others are saying. "Go energizer bunny" is at least mainstream culture and refers to US TV commercials with
    a bunny leaving and arriving powered by an energizer battery but beating a drum as he (or she) goes around the TV screen usually departing.
    Those of the members of this board from Australia, Europe or England obviously have no idea what we are talking about as that brand of battery and TV commercial is not world universal.
    On thugs speaking ebonic thug english, as a fairly large white male, should they not talk with me in the queens english, I don't communicate with them. Also refers to those of spanish heritage who can speak english, but decide not to for whatever reason. Following the time honored business precept of my great grandfather who learned english (instead of german) or his business died... they speak english to me or my business goes elsewhere. I often wonder what "thugs" will do when they hit 40 an are unable to communicate with anybody in their neighborhood when the street language then trendy of the year 2015 suddenly changes around them.
    By necessity, I use the "real estate" analysis in deciding on a strip club and then use intangible subjective criteria in a secondary analysis, realizing that it is subjective and unreliable.
    The real estate analysis criteria strongly cuts down on the errors in judgement of attending a strip club where I obviously don;t fit in or belong. Those criteria are again: Current clean physical plant with adequate parking. (Building can be rehabbed and dowtown, but should be clean and current in decor and HVAC/ bar equipment) Parking lot watched but not necessarily valet. Full bar and selection of beer and hard drinks. Full nude is nice, but I would do full bar pastie topless
    rather than a juice bar. Being able to talk is helpful to the dancer for income and to the customer for atmosphere so sound system and music should be loud but not overbearing. A medium to large facility is preferred. I haven't yet developed square foot of building guidelines
    but am thinking about it. More than one stage is nice. On site resturant with at least hamburgers/ simple steaks and salads for the ladies would be a nice amenity. A facility like this shows some planning and at leaste a higher chance of good security and good management, although strip club management sometimes needs company supplied zoloft or prozac. There is a little club of about 3,000 S. F. floor area that is my favorite club and it is pastie full bar. It is rehabbed with good management and fits my criteria. Doesn't have to be way glitzy.

Dancers should look for these type of clubs also if you can to work in.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94336#msg9433 6 date=1081529314

Those of the members of this board from Australia, Europe or England obviously have no idea what we are talking about as that brand of battery and TV commercial is not world universal.
    LOL You need to get around more.... trust me it is.

Seraya.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast