Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thugs"

Thanks

Default Re:"Thugs"

Ha ha...what can I say...I like thuggish guys :huh: I like talking to them because they are pretty funny and they like me. I don't make a huge amount of money off thugs but since most of my guy friends are pretty thuggish, I feel more comfortable to flirt and be silly around them because that's what I'm used to when I'm off work.
    "When I squinted the world seemed rose-tinted and angels appeared to descend; to my surprise with half-closed eyes things looked even better than when they were opened!"

Thanks

barf Now the term "cracker" was kind of a racial slur. Hmmm... Ignorance can be cured. But, stupidity can't.
    Smoochies...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polecat link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93746#msg9374 6 date=1081397130
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade is a D.j. link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93742#msg9374 2 date=1081396909
    Ah yes I would have to agree you be tight as hell ma!
    fo' shizzle

Ma' nizzle

ANYhoo.. tip on getting the non spending thug losers OUT of the club! Get atleast 70% of the girls to play rock or country... atleast the spenders will be able to stand it.. while the thugs will leave. Thats what we do at out club.....

Yeehaw!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tia_q link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93811#msg9381 1 date=1081411040
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93454#msg9345 4 date=1081360233
    or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

anyone have any similar experieces? i hope not...
    OOhh I hate that "I'm straight" WTF??!!!
    Thankfully my club doesn't get them regularly-but last weekend was HORRIBLE! Apparently the club down the street only had two girls show up on a Saturday night-so we got their crowd-OMG-I rarely hide in the dressing room but after hearing too many "I'm straights" and "ooh baby-nice back-can I get a piece of dat?" the dressing room became my best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg93456#msg9345 6 date=1081360482
    See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.
    LMAO YEP!!

LOL I think you girls are taking it out of context. When they say, "Yo, im straight" that usually means, "Yo, Im good" Like if you ask for a dance, and they say, "Nah im straight" that means, "no thanks, im good" (chillin) or whatever. lmao

Obviously you can see I have had my share of thugs and thug wannabes.

Thanks

Damn I thought Nj was full of Bon Jovi wannabes.....

God/dess
    Thanks

I think Heidi was being sarcastic with the straight comment. I never thought of cracker as a racial slur; Crackers smoke crack. I've had plenty of thug friends in my lifetime, I was even married to one San Diego is full of pairu. These guys really DON'T have alot of money and that fat wad of cash in their hand isn't even there's usually, they owe the dope man $600 so they can get another front and keep slangin.

YEs, there's always the thug who is turning mad profit but most of these guys don't fall into that category.

Thanks

It's not a racial thing. True, a handful of these guys might come in to spend, but if some middle aged white guy in a suit starts pestering me if I can guarantee a happy ending in the VIP it's all a version of acting obnoxious and I won't put up with that either. It just seems the "thugs" are more vocal and not afraid to show it.
    "She has written so well, and marvellously well, that I was completely ashamed of myself as a writer...But this girl, who is to my knowledge very unpleasant and we might even say a high-grade bitch, can write rings around all of us who consider ourselves as writers"

Ernest Hemingway on writer, aviation pioneer and horse trainer Beryl Markham

Thanks

Well personally I have never heard such sterotypical bullshit in my whole life!

(Okay I lied,yes I have and this is my response to It)

To each their own,I mean "really" I know Rock N Roll Biker types that do the exact same type of shit only with a little different ethnic rythm if you know what I mean,like "I'll take you for a ride on my Harley baby" knowing they are riding in a cab or walking or something!

That broke ass tired lame excuse of a customer story fits on all types of cultures and backgrounds not just "Thug Gangsta" "Hip Hop" types!

So if the shoe fits then wear it but don't make it out to be stereotypical!
    Variety Is The Spice Of Life & I'm Sexy Little Asian Flavor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 412 Posts

I hate it when guys like that come into the club. If you just want to hang out with your buddies and drink, why not go to a regular bar? The drinks are cheaper and guys would have a better chance getting some action at a regular bar than they would with any dancer. I agree that playing rock or country would get rid of some of the thugs. Or if the club lets you, you could play "Can I Get Paid" by Gangsta Boo. It has a line in it that says "Get your broke ass out of the club if you ain't gonna tip!"

Thanks

Come on girl, we bash guys ALL the time....isnt that stereotypical enough??? So now because they are categorized into "thugs" and the like, its "racial" or wrong? No way. No one mentioned any race, they just said thugs.
    There are all KINDS of thugs.... harley driving thugs LOL, pimp wannabes, and all other sorts.
    The point being, that guys, usually when loud and rowdy are the ones who tip the least. (Or so from my example) Yeah once in a while there are the loud kinds who throw money around, but usually its the ones yelling, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or "DAAAAAAAMN look at that ass!" who throw ONE buck on stage after you've done a darn little routine...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

MissJADEN thanks for saying that. I totally agree with you. And I can't believe people were complaing about cracker being a "racial slur" after all the fucked up shit everyone's been saying about "thugs".

Thanks

Woah...hold on here. No one ever made mention of color as far as I can see. And In fact I believe the only mention of color was of two WHITE guys. 95% DONT tip, sit AWAY from the stage and they dont NURSE a beer, they bring the fucker back from the dead. And I think I speek for all the girls I know/ work with that will say if they want to act like its a rap concert, it's all good, just spend some cash cause thats what its all about.
    I Would Never Belong To Any Club That Would Have Me As A Member - Groucho Marx

Thanks

I dont see any "racial" slurs anywhere.... wtf?
    Am I missing something, or just naive? No one ever said the thugs were black, white, chinese, or hispanic? eh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94819#msg9481 9 date=1081627174
    I dont see any "racial" slurs anywhere.... wtf?
    Am I missing something, or just naive? No one ever said the thugs were black, white, chinese, or hispanic? eh?
    True Lexi ! When I replied to the thread I didn't reply to a "Black Thugs" thread .. I know a Chinese dude that has" break yourself bitch" tattooed on his neck..Thugs come in every shape form and fashion.
    Not to mention race...
    I was talking about the BROKE ones...
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94626#msg9462 6 date=1081574569
    Well personally I have never heard such sterotypical bullshit in my whole life!

(Okay I lied,yes I have and this is my response to It)

To each their own,I mean "really" I know Rock N Roll Biker types that do the exact same type of shit only with a little different ethnic rythm if you know what I mean,like "I'll take you for a ride on my Harley baby" knowing they are riding in a cab or walking or something!

That broke ass tired lame excuse of a customer story fits on all types of cultures and backgrounds not just "Thug Gangsta" "Hip Hop" types!

So if the shoe fits then wear it but don't make it out to be stereotypical!
    I agree with what you're saying chick..but I don't see this thread as being racist. If I did I would've spoken up a long time ago.
    IMO thugs cross ever race,background and social economic status.
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

Maya Angelou

God/dess
    Thanks

yeah, and what about the "pretty fly for a white guy" pimp I posted about?

WTF? Are people having difficulty following the thread? Do we have thug defenders here? Speak up! Unless you're too skerred.

It's ok to like em. Some of us are friends with some. But it's no fucking secret that most thugs are punk bitches who want your number so they can holla but they're too cheap to give you a dolla.

What? You know something different? Well, then enlighten us all. This thread has nothing to do with race and everything to do with actions and attitude. So unless you know exactly what you're responding to, ask and clarify or shut the hell up and stop trying to turn the thread into something it's not.

Thanks

There you go Sapphire !!
    Like you I have had my share of thugs in and out of the club..I don't discriminate..If I like you I like you...BUT I don't like broke "mother fuckers" of any RACE.. period...
    My new love...is me !

Jhuka

Maya Angelou

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaPDX link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94754#msg9475 4 date=1081612973
    MissJADEN thanks for saying that. I totally agree with you. And I can't believe people were complaing about cracker being a "racial slur" after all the fucked up shit everyone's been saying about "thugs".
    hmmmmmmm...well, in my personal experience, thugs burgalurize homes, forge checks, steal rims, stereos and boxes from other peoples cars, sell crack or meth, sometimes they hit their baby's momma, sometimes they hit their OWN momma. Ooops lets not forget pimpin' and the one thing a thug is most down for is his neighborhood!

So if you have a nice, flowery thug story to share with us please do...I'm all ears and willing to listen to both sides of a story.

edited to add that I will now wait patiently for somebody to post a nice happy story.

Thanks

Well like I said if the shoe fits then wear it,and it looks like a few people have put the shoe on and are running with it!

There is a huge difference between Ethnic Rythm and Racism or Color,Racism and Color you will find nowhere in my previous post!

The references that I have posted my previous reply to are the ones that make reference to certain types of Music,Mannerisms,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomics,Etc.

Those references all having a similar Ethnic and/or Cultural quality (or lack of quality I should say) or Origin!

One post even makes reference to there being a difference,and i quote,

Quote Originally Posted by NinaDaisy link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94510#msg9451 0 date=1081551634
    It's not a racial thing. True, a handful of these guys might come in to spend, but if some middle aged white guy in a suit starts pestering me if I can guarantee a happy ending in the VIP it's all a version of acting obnoxious and I won't put up with that either. It just seems the "thugs" are more vocal and not afraid to show it.
    this statement can easily be interepted as the "Thug
    Types" are more than likely not white!

However,I commend this post that it points out the difference in the type of behavior and that it comes from "all" types of people and that it is all obnoxious behavior that would not be tolerated by this particular indivdual!

Also to use the term "WE" as if you know me or know the manner in which I carry and/or conduct myself? (hmmmmmmmmmm?)

Also,a "stereotype" is a preconcieved idea about something (usually a collective in this instance) based on isolated experiences!

Do you remember the old saying ("Don't judge a book by it's cover")

The same applies here in that you cannot judge an entire group of individuals based on the actions of a few or even on the actions of the majority because then you isolate those individuals who although may seem the same are entirely different!

The key is in education because there are all types of all types if you know what I mean!

And a comment for the individual that thinks that it is not ok that people come into the club and not tip girls all I can say is this,at most clubs there is a cover charge to get in and if that person paid to get in then that person can be in the club and not tip unless it is a term or condition of admittance that the person tip!

I have seen lots of girls that blame their lack of ability to Entertain and/or Hustle on the clientele of the club!

And sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with the girl at all,it is just the personal taste of the clientele,to each their own!

Look at it like this from a customer stand point because I am not only a Dancer & Entertainer but I am a customer to clubs as well,

Okay you go into a club and lets say there are 20 girls working there and you are going to be there for lets say 4 to 6 hours,now times that by how many songs will play in 4 to 6 hours and how many girls will be dancing consecutively per song,and now times that by a dollar per girl per song and see what you come up with?!

Now add drinks,cover charge,etc and see what you get?!

It can get expensive,especially for the Blue Collar class who are probably the highest percentage of customers to the clubs!

Now for the type of people whom come into the clubs all the time broke and trying to pick up girls or whom make rude comments and gestures on a regular basis then they should be banned,but don't try and streotype them as some certain type of Ethnic,Cultural,Style,Socioeconomic,Music,Lingo,At tire class because there are all kinds and they lsiten to different kinds of music,talk,walk,dress,look different but they have the same thing in common,and that is that they may or may not be "Jerks"!

And to take offense at a club where you get paid to take off your clothes and where people come in to see flesh because they say things like "Yo homie,damn look at the ass on that shorty" or whatever is silly to me!

When guy's make remarks about how good I look or they try and pick up on me then I take it as a compliment and say "Thank You"!

I honestly think alot of girls are in the wrong business if they take offense to the things I have read in this Forum,because it all comes with the territory like any job has it's issues,so deal with it or get out if it's too much for you is my advice!

Anyway's I do not have the time to continue to educate those that do not understand,my only suggestion would be that you get out your dictionary,read all the posts in this section very carefully,and then go from there!

And look at the business from all perspectives not just your own!

God/dess
    Thanks

well you had plenty of time to write a novel so please continue to educate us.

A punk bitch is a punk bitch. Some thugs spend money but many don't on any girl.

"Thug types are more than likely not white" WTF? Where have you deduced this one? That's not what we're implying. God knows I see plenty of white boys ain't nothing but a thug. Oh yeah, I see plenty of black boys, asian boys, and middle eastern. Lets not forget the european thugs. My best drug dealing customer was Italian. Yummy! He had a nice body! And he gave me lots of money! I should have pat him on his thick head of hair and purred..."good thug..."

Thanks

Some people for whatever reason are unable to be educated! (does this apply to you?)

I find it curious how some individuals use the term "we" & we're" as if they have a mouse in their pocket or as if they we're elected to speak on behalf of everybody! (did I miss an election?)

And I don't recall ever defending anybody that acts like an ass,but I do recall defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc.,
    hmmmmmmmm all I can figure is that some people ither don't read too well or on the defensive?

Oh well!

And yes "A Punk Bitch Is A Punk Bitch"!!!!!

Thanks

My little brother is the thuggiest thug you will ever meet: broke-ass, goes to clubs with his boys to harrass strippers and look for $60 blow jobs, tatted out with "Htown love" (puke), steals from me and the family, tring to be a hip-hop "producer", loves his throwbacks and his Nikes, and has a generally bad attitude and disdain for women:

He is the whitest kid you will ever see, blonde and all. He is the type of person you want to avoid at the clubs. He runs with a crew of all races and nationalities. The hip-hop culture has been embraced by all walks of life and socioeconomic classes. Half of his little friends are from the ghetto, the other half are from Memorial (hoity-toity Houston neighborhood.)

I don't see your connection to racism MissJaden. In Houston, everyone has a bit of ghetto fabulous in them...meow!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Kat, sounds like he's been watching too much MTV. The son of one of the women that works for me could be a clone of your brother. He stops by the office once in a while to ask his mom for money she usually gives it to him. His pants are hanging down around his ass cheeks and he wears a doo rag and shirts that are about 3 sizes too big. I bite my tounge cause she's worked for me for years and Ive known this kid since he was a baby. But I keep thinking....no one is ever gonna take him seriously looking like that. I know for sure I wouldnt hire him. Ironically, one time when he stopped in I asked him what he was up to yada yada and he said he was on his way to a job interview :o Needless to say, he's still on his mommas tit with no hope in sight.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Yes, despite my mom being on the other side of the world, my brother is still suckling her large magnificent tit with no end in site....spoiled brat!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94853#msg9485 3 date=1081632552
    Some people for whatever reason are unable to be educated! (does this apply to you?)

I find it curious how some individuals use the term "we" & we're" as if they have a mouse in their pocket or as if they we're elected to speak on behalf of everybody! (did I miss an election?)

And I don't recall ever defending anybody that acts like an ass,but I do recall defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc.,
    hmmmmmmmm all I can figure is that some people ither don't read too well or on the defensive?

Oh well!

And yes "A Punk Bitch Is A Punk Bitch"!!!!!
    MissJADEN, of course your opinion here is welcome and valued. I have read and re-read, hell I even read the thread again a third time. The only "we" I noticed was Lexi and I know what she was talking about but I'll allow her to speak for herself if she chooses.

What exactly are you trying to educate us about? Do you truly believe we're unable to be educated? So from what I can gather, you are "defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc"

It is the mannerisms and lingo that I personally have a problem with. Socioeconomic status is not a problem, but if someone can't afford to be in a strip club, they shouldn't be there.

If anybody wants to defend the thug life, please go right ahead. Personally, I'd like to hear some happy thug stories.

MissJayden, you say that "some people don't read too well" well I dare say that's you!

OK, thug lovers, I never meant to OFFEND anybody. I'm serious when I say I'd like to hear from ANYBODY who has a positive thug story to share. Doesn't have to be strip club related either.

Heidi, it seems as though a more appropriate title for the thread would have been "Wanksta's"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast