Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thugs"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,964 Times in 2,608 Posts

Default Re:"Thugs"

"Thugs" are of all races, to be sure.

I did attack certain kinds of music, noteably hard-core rap. Not all of it is bad--I really do like some of it, but so many of the songs are clearly so extreme in their advocacy of sexism and violence as a way to get things done and be important, that I never want to play them in any club I work in.

For instance, the song that says "...I fucked his bitch, made her suck my dick..."

And you wonder why so many rappers get shot...

The uniforms--and that's what they are, all defying conformity in exactly the same way--won't always guarantee cheap and arrogant behavior, but from my experience, 99% of the time the guys who wear this shit won't spend enough to warrant playing their music, and they will frequently scare off or disgust the guys who do.

There are a group of guys in Daytona, called "The White Rappers", who DID spend huge amounts of money in the clubs they hadn't been barred from. They were led by two fat, stupid, and disgusting guys with swinish features who were drug dealers (noone would ever pay these guys for anything else, that's for sure).

They would throw huge handfuls of money onstage if you played their music (fortunately they only came in twice where I was working--and they knew the music format was too strict for most of their stuff). They would chant the lyrics in unison, grabbing at their tiny penes and pumping their other fist in the air whenever the chorus came around. One of them was especially fond of ripping off his shirt and leaping onstage, gigantic rolls of blubber jiggling furiously. Once he did this and broke some of the trim off the rail. The manager was pissed, but kept quiet as they had spent so much. He later got fired.

The problem with these guys is that even though they WERE spending a lot, they scared off a lot of other customers who would spend a lot over time, many never to return. They were also rude to the girls that didn't kiss their ass, like when they loudly demanded that one of the dancers on my shift should fuck their buddy because he was going to jail the next day. This is why the biggest club in town barred them almost immediately. I was very glad I didn't have to deal with them more, and felt bad for my friends who were DJing when I was visiting their club As far as I know they are barred everywhere now.

But it is also true that there are cheap a**holes of all cultural and musical preferences. I have worked in one club in particular that had a lot of uncool dirtbags and cheap scum, who leaned more towards Kid Rock and Guns n' Roses. Kid Rocks lyric's aren't always so impressive, and Axel Rose is a notorious woman-beater--much as I like a lot of Kid Rock and some G n' R, that has to be said. It was a rough place to work for everyone, and would be a great place to develop extreme distaste for "crackers".
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

Thanks

In my response to racial slurs. Abadvi said she forgot her "cracker dictionary"in response to a post that I had written earlier. To my knowledge a cracker is a white person. So I took that to be a bit racial. In a post that I had written earlier I said that I forgot my ebonics dictonary. I told this to a "white" thug. Ebonics is a form of speaking. I did not mean this to be racial. I just prefer to speak the more traditional form of english.
    Smoochies...

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djoser link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94889#msg9488 9 date=1081637688
    "Thugs" are of all races, to be sure.

I did attack certain kinds of music, noteably hard-core rap. Not all of it is bad--I really do like some of it, but so many of the songs are clearly so extreme in their advocacy of sexism and violence as a way to get things done and be important, that I never want to play them in any club I work in.

For instance, the song that says "...I fucked his bitch, made her suck my dick..."

And you wonder why so many rappers get shot...

The uniforms--and that's what they are, all defying conformity in exactly the same way--won't always guarantee cheap and arrogant behavior, but from my experience, 99% of the time the guys who wear this shit won't spend enough to warrant playing their music, and they will frequently scare off or disgust the guys who do.

There are a group of guys in Daytona, called "The White Rappers", who DID spend huge amounts of money in the clubs they hadn't been barred from. They were led by two fat, stupid, and disgusting guys with swinish features who were drug dealers (noone would ever pay these guys for anything else, that's for sure).

They would throw huge handfuls of money onstage if you played their music (fortunately they only came in twice where I was working--and they knew the music format was too strict for most of their stuff). They would chant the lyrics in unison, grabbing at their tiny penes and pumping their other fist in the air whenever the chorus came around. One of them was especially fond of ripping off his shirt and leaping onstage, gigantic rolls of blubber jiggling furiously. Once he did this and broke some of the trim off the rail. The manager was pissed, but kept quiet as they had spent so much. He later got fired.

The problem with these guys is that even though they WERE spending a lot, they scared off a lot of other customers who would spend a lot over time, many never to return. They were also rude to the girls that didn't kiss their ass, like when they loudly demanded that one of the dancers on my shift should fuck their buddy because he was going to jail the next day. This is why the biggest club in town barred them almost immediately. I was very glad I didn't have to deal with them more, and felt bad for my friends who were DJing when I was visiting their club As far as I know they are barred everywhere now.

But it is also true that there are cheap a**holes of all cultural and musical preferences. I have worked in one club in particular that had a lot of uncool dirtbags and cheap scum, who leaned more towards Kid Rock and Guns n' Roses. Kid Rocks lyric's aren't always so impressive, and Axel Rose is a notorious woman-beater--much as I like a lot of Kid Rock and some G n' R, that has to be said. It was a rough place to work for everyone, and would be a great place to develop extreme distaste for "crackers".

Thanks

When the "thugs" come into my club ~ they just always seem to buy the cheapest drink (when they rarely get one) for themselves... and just watch for free & maybe, just MAYBE they'll come up to the stage for a dollar dance. I have yet to see one buy a dance. Anywho ~ I actually had one that told me he didn't have any money but singles - but he did come up & tip me... but then he asked for a free lapdance.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Dam,I never qouted anyone before,I was trying to just qoute the one part of your post djoser,about the fat ass getting on stage and how he broke the trim on stage.That was hillarious.Ok. I am compuer illiterate.Back to the topic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94865#msg9486 5 date=1081634455
    I don't suppose alot of people in this particular forum do get the connection between much of anything,hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why that is?
    :

I know what my next "Poll" is going to be now though!
    :laugh:
    Jayden, how about you go find a thug forum and poll them about what their level of education is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94958#msg9495 8 date=1081650600
    Yea sure when you learn how to spell my name correctly "JADEN" not "JAYDEN"!

Well I thank the individuals who actually took a serious part in the point that I was trying to get across,it seems that there may be hope here after all!

And yes "A Wangsta is Wangsta" too "Fo' Shizzle"!
    Sweetie your approach is different and I like that ! But tell me why you feel the need to be so insulting to some of these ladies ?

Thanks

Well hun I am not intentionally trying to insult anybody,if anybody finds anything that I am saying insulting all I can say is what I have been saying from the start "IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT"!

And so if certain individuals are feeling insulted then either (1) The shoe fits (2) They have on a shoe that does'nt belong to them!?

And I find many of the things that have been posted in this Forum under this Thread insulting myself so I guess fair is fair!?
    I mean really though there are posts in this Thread that don't just attack the manner in which certain individuals carry themselves but they attack an entire culture,Music,Attire,Lingo,and so on and so forth as I have previously stated!
    There are individuals that have made very broad generalizations about "Hip Hop Culture" that I find very insulting!
    This is not just about "Thugs" as some are trying to make it out to be and it is not about Racism or Color as some seem to believe they have found in my posts!

(please quote these posts where I have stated that this is about Racism or Color)?
    Variety Is The Spice Of Life & I'm Sexy Little Asian Flavor

Thanks

seems to be a little shite stirring going on in here.
    I think that most of you are right. I know some thugs and the problem is they are trying to emulate the people on cribs and their favorite rap album with no where near the rims. Most of them have a general lack of respect for women and everyone else for that matter, and that is part of the life style. Everyone knows who you are is about how you interact and most "thugs" act this way because that is how they want to portray themselves. They want to feel larger than life, why else would you wear a size 50 jeans when your waist is a 30?
    Impossible is a word for those with no determination

Thanks

Wow, I just read this whole thing.

Jaden, I see what you're saying, but I think you're wrong. No one attacked "hip hop culture," rather they had a bitchfest about a certain section of the population that behaves in certain ways. Yes, there was an element of hip hop culture that was insulted (the dancing when it's innapropriate) but I think you're taking that out of context.

Also, please don't be offended, but when you use a comma, hit the space bar after it. This isn't meant to offend you, just as something you probably need to know since you're a college student and a business owner.

Lena

Thanks

Well I am sorry that we seem to disagree,how unfortunate,I guess it is all just a matter of Perspective and/or Opinion!

But my mind will not be changed on the matter!

And as for your kind advice on proper puncuation I thank you ever so kindly,however I could really care a less about puncuation at the moment,but now if I was doing a paper that might be another story!

Oh jeeeeeeez "Doing A Paper"? Does anybody need an Ebonics Dictionary to understand what "Doing A Paper" means?

Oh no I had better speak proper english before I am mistaken for a Thug,or before I am scolded & ridiculed

Thanks

ok, had to skip the last couple posts. i can't take it anymore.

Jaden, what the fuck shoes are you wearing? personally i wear moccasins.

nobody said dick about a thug being of a particular race. basically a thug is a nigga. a nigga is a wanna be nigger. most likely a nigga is anything but black. they are white(crackers/hokeys), hispanics( spics/shitskins), or asians(gooks/slants). there now a whiteboy made it racial. go fuck yourself.

anway. yes they have a problem with a particular culture, music, atire, lingo. because this CMAL is known to be cheap and insulting. niggas are poor(or spoiled rich, but pretend to be poor, because its cool) and are only there to insult and try to get laid for free. Niggers(i.e. those who have actually made a buck off the hip hop culture) are the only ones willing to spend. they live the only positive thug lifestyle.

educate your fucking-self. stop hiding behind your PC bullshit!!!

Thanks

WOW,now he said a mouthful did'nt he!

I guess sooner or later the true "colors" (no pun intended) just fly right out of people!

I have still yet to have it pointed out to me where I ever said anything about a Thug being of any particular Race or where I have said that it is a Racial thing?

But it appears certain individuals are begining to prove certain things so now are'nt they!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95005#msg9500 5 date=1081658041
    Well I am sorry that we seem to disagree,how unfortunate,I guess it is all just a matter of Perspective and/or Opinion!

But my mind will not be changed on the matter!

And as for your kind advice on proper puncuation I thank you ever so kindly,however I could really care a less about puncuation at the moment,but now if I was doing a paper that might be another story!

Oh jeeeeeeez "Doing A Paper"? Does anybody need an Ebonics Dictionary to understand what "Doing A Paper" means?

Oh no I had better speak proper english before I am mistaken for a Thug,or before I am scolded & ridiculed

You're such a damn riot !!
    What club do you work at ?? I bet you keep eveyone is stitches ...
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sander8son link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95018#msg9501 8 date=1081660735

nobody said dick about a thug being of a particular race. basically a thug is a nigga. a nigga is a wanna be nigger. most likely a nigga is anything but black. they are white(crackers/hokeys), hispanics( spics/shitskins), or asians(gooks/slants). there now a whiteboy made it racial. go fuck yourself.

anway. yes they have a problem with a particular culture, music, atire, lingo. because this CMAL is known to be cheap and insulting. niggas are poor(or spoiled rich, but pretend to be poor, because its cool) and are only there to insult and try to get laid for free. Niggers(i.e. those who have actually made a buck off the hip hop culture) are the only ones willing to spend. they live the only positive thug lifestyle.

Way to speak your mind ! That takes true balls

I guess were do for our weekly 10-15 page bitch thread..
    I just wanted to help it along
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

Thanks

Talk like this does'nt take balls,more like Ignorance & Stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by sander8son link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95018#msg9501 8 date=1081660735

Hey maybe that is whats wrong here,I am speaking Intelligently and that is too much for some to handle!?

Is this better ? Now do you understand what I am saying?

Thanks

what the hell got stuck up your ass, huh?

I'll tell you what, you may not have said anything about color, but you did say something about how the small percentage of nice "thugs" are being labeled.

Well, they know that by looking or acting a certain way people will have certain responses to them. Just like people have certain responses to big breasted blonds with mile long legs, or punked out chicks with green mohawks.

They deal with it. I deal with the reactions people direct towards me, hell, I'm a stripper for gods sake, talk about being stereotyped. It just sounds to me like maybe you consider your self as part of this counter culture, and maybe your mommy or daddy or the kids at school picked on you because you were different. Well hun, thats life. Deal with it. Grow the fuck up and realize the problem of stereotyping will not go away, and your little bitchfest is getting you nothing but worked up.
    " Remember during each test there is some girl in Australia jealous of you who wants to do what you're doing."- Lilithmorrigan

" If you're young and sexy, why not spend a few years
    Shopping and Fucking? Life is short, but youth is shorter. Ride the wheels off, I say." - FeministStripper

God/dess
    Phoenix is home, work in Upper Midwest Boonies
    Thanks

These guys are in every club nowadays no matter how upscale it is. That is why I posted about too many young guys coming in clubs. Especially at night on weekends. The better customers seem to come out during the day.

I can't stand these fu**heads. When these types of guys, couples and girls hit the clubs you know you are going home with gas money or not getting your tipout back. :'( :'(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95069#msg9506 9 date=1081668838
    what the hell got stuck up your ass, huh?

I'll tell you what, you may not have said anything about color, but you did say something about how the small percentage of nice "thugs" are being labeled.

Well, they know that by looking or acting a certain way people will have certain responses to them. Just like people have certain responses to big breasted blonds with mile long legs, or punked out chicks with green mohawks.

They deal with it. I deal with the reactions people direct towards me, hell, I'm a stripper for gods sake, talk about being stereotyped. It just sounds to me like maybe you consider your self as part of this counter culture, and maybe your mommy or daddy or the kids at school picked on you because you were different. Well hun, thats life. Deal with it. Grow the fuck up and realize the problem of stereotyping will not go away, and your little bitchfest is getting you nothing but worked up.
    Fawn... LOL! Very well put, Dahling.

I'm not quite sure where this thread is going, but I'm sure it's not going to be good. lol.

Stereotypes exist in everything, no matter what. You'll always have to deal with them. You have to be the bigger person and move passed them. Bitching and moaning doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95045#msg9504 5 date=1081665283
    Talk like this does'nt take balls,more like Ignorance & Stupidity!

Hey maybe that is whats wrong here,I am speaking Intelligently and that is too much for some to handle!?

Is this better ? Now do you understand what I am saying?
    You are so worried about stereotyping THUGS, when in all reality they must stereptype you just as much.
    Get over yourself, you are trying to hard to act intellectual and just coming across as a dumb fool.

Thanks

Ok, I had orginally decided not to get into this, but since I also posted in this thead I figured it was worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94825#msg9482 5 date=1081628839

Also,a "stereotype" is a preconcieved idea about something (usually a collective in this instance) based on isolated experiences!

Do you remember the old saying ("Don't judge a book by it's cover")

The same applies here in that you cannot judge an entire group of individuals based on the actions of a few or even on the actions of the majority because then you isolate those individuals who although may seem the same are entirely different!
    First off, I don't see how ANY of the posts were based on preconcieved notions. We (we as in all girls that were in agreement and in discussion in this particular thread-just so there isn't any confusion on the definiion of "we") were discussing the behavior/mannerisms/lingo that are observed in the CLUBS. We (see above definition for "we") were not discussing proposed behavior based on what someone looked like. No where did I read "well this guy came in and was wearing pants 3 sizes too big-so he was a broke thug".

I find it ironic that when in the past, we (as in myself and the other ladies in this forum who have posted on such topics) have discussed other annoyances, such as the guys that come in looking for extras, or the ones that wear nylon pants or even the non-tippers in general-that no one screamed about it being "sterotypical bullshit". Now I have to wonder why that is... hmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg94825#msg9482 5 date=1081628839

Look at it like this from a customer stand point because I am not only a Dancer & Entertainer but I am a customer to clubs as well,

Okay you go into a club and lets say there are 20 girls working there and you are going to be there for lets say 4 to 6 hours,now times that by how many songs will play in 4 to 6 hours and how many girls will be dancing consecutively per song,and now times that by a dollar per girl per song and see what you come up with?!

Now add drinks,cover charge,etc and see what you get?!

It can get expensive,especially for the Blue Collar class who are probably the highest percentage of customers to the clubs!
    Now here, this takes the cake. 4-6 hours?! If someone plans on spending 4-6 hours in a club-they should definitely have the money to cover it. We are not a movie. In fact, let's take a look at movies-average movie is 2 hours long, each movie has an admission charge, plus drinks/snacks now multiply that by 3 and see what you get?! (without the nudity/live interaction I may add) OR, we can look at 4-6 hours out at a bar-how much is spent then?
    As you know, the girls don't get a percentage of that cover charge, they work on tips alone. So let's take another scenario-a nice resturant. The food is excellent, and pricey, but because it is so pricey, does that mean you shouldn't tip the waitress because you've already spent so much money on the food? (oh and besides, a waitress gets a small hourly wage too) And because you've already spent so much money on the food, does that mean you have the right to take up that table for 4-6 hours and make that waitress (who you can't afford to tip) continue to wait on you?

I honestly think alot of girls are in the wrong business if they take offense to the things I have read in this Forum,because it all comes with the territory like any job has it's issues,so deal with it or get out if it's too much for you is my advice!
    And just because girls are willing to take their clothes off does not mean they lose the right to take offense at rude behavior. Obviously we deal with it on a nightly basis, but tolerating rude behavior only benefits the one being rude. I don't care what the profession is, it doesn't give any consumer the right to be rude.

I had believed this forum to be a place where dancers gathered to discuss ISSUES of the business. Because we come to a forum set up for this specifically, and gripe/discuss shared issues of the business, does that mean we can't handle it?

If the girls come and complain about the guys we're dealing with at the club-not only do with have that right in this forum, but why not go further, and paint with an even broader brush than you already have, and state we're stereotyping men because we've pointed out behavior that some men have we don't like. Therefore, we must be stereotyping all men.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I believe this is called "baiting" which is what Jaden has done quite well here. TROLLS love this shit. Stripperweb is here for us because we have to live with people who act just like her. She should take the chip off her shoulder. NOW she's started an education poll..to see if her LOW stereotypical opinion of us is true. CAN WE SAY DRAMA!

HUCKED ON FONIKS WERKED FER MEE!

BEWARE OF TROLLS..OR SHOULD IT BE MOLES (inside job)!

LUV from a fellow MAINER!

"Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes." ....Tori Amos

God/dess
    Thanks

Oh joy lol.... Some how i KNEW this thread was going to turn into a race issue.

educate your fucking-self
    LOL, and how irrelevent was that.

I really don't understand what your post was in response too - quote "nobody said dick about a thug being of a particular race" ... Jaden didn't actually acuse anybody of this nor did she bring the up the issue of race in her first post. So was there the need to be so insulting?

Geez can't anyone here have an opinion,even if it against what the majority think, with out there being a flame war. MissJADEN didn't actually bring up RACE it was others, i think some of you are a lil confused... she took offense to some of the comments, stating that it was sterotypical, which she has the right too. The same way others have the right to disagree with her. But i do think some of you are getting a lil too excited.

I'm so sick to death of this BS! every week or so there is a flame war and have you noticed that the majoity of the time it's about race... thats why i dont even bother to reply to these type of threads anymore. Haven't we had enough of this already?

Seraya.

Thanks

I agree Seraya. I didn't see a damn thing about race imposed here. She just looked at everything through a magnifying glass. I think she has to be one of these punk's "bitches", as he would say. There ya' go. Personally, I could not and would not be involved in a subculture that treats women as such. It would go against everything I believe in. All you have to do is watch MTV to see what these thugs stand for. It is a stereotype- one that they have created. I am sure that there are some that would prove me wrong, but I have yet to meet one. Mainly because punk thug and nice don't belong in the same sentence. You can take up for them all you want, but any subculture that shows images of a group of women in bikinis packing junk in the trunk dancing around while some thug talks about his "hos and bitches" is setting back the women's movement in a big way. Sure the rap gods are carrying cash, but all his fanboys sure aren't, for the most part. I do enjoy seeing the creative juices flowing in that sector, but that's about all I can say that is positive about that particular subculture. I think it's just a way for some kids to express themselves... and they grow out of it when they get older. These kids want what they have so they emulate them... these are not healthy role models ! The true thugs end up in jail, and it may lead some generally good kids down the wrong road. Glorifying criminals is not productive! If you do think I'm stereotyping, I am. It's hard not to when everytime I turn on the tv i see some thug rapping about murder, gangs, jail-time, bitches and hos, drugs, and money, and bragging in a big way about it. Fu** the police, right? I will not promote shallowness!!!!!!!! If we all jumped on that bandwagon, where the he** would this country be right now? I find it hilarious that you're telling me to watch cribs to see a positve story involving these rap gangstas. All that is is a bunch of thugs walking around with their bitches braggin' about what they've got. Very deep....

Do not think that I feel this way about all rap artists. I embrace the ones that send a positive message. As for the fanboys, I'm still waiting for an ebonics-talkin' youth in baggy pants to prove me wrong... do any of them not call us "bitches"? yea, right. I'm gonna meet a thug that respects women... when donkeys fly, as flo would say. Hee Hee.

I do not like stereotypes; I can see where you're coming from. Mainly because everytime I have stereotyped, someone has proven me wrong. However, in this case, disrespecting women and criminal-type behavior DEFINES the subculture.

As for you thinking you're more intelligent than we are: I remember when I used to think I was smarter than everyone too. Grow up. There are some well-informed, experienced women on this board. And we don't like to waste our time with thugs who claim to have cash in order to promote an image. We wanna c the fucking dough!

btw, I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Textile Products Design from The University of NC at Greensboro, Miss Intelligent College Girl. Another one that likes to brag about how intelligent they are...

Thanks

I just returned from my club in Nevada and have great thug stories to tell. Thanks Heidi!

What about thug dancers? This Thursday one of the black dancers went berserk. She punched and broke the mirror in the dressing room, then grabbed a two foot shard of mirror and chased another dancer out of the dressing room, threatening to cut her. Then she went around the club saying she was going to blow the other girl away and told everyone she has a gun. The police were called. The girl was escorted off the property and told never to return.

Funny thing about this girl..she looks black, and speaks fluent ebonics but she says she is not black - she's Indian. Riiiiight.

As for pseudo-thug customers...Has any one heard this one? Do I want a dance? Sure but it will cost you! You should be paying me gurl!

I got that Friday night. All I could manage was a blank stare. That was from a skinny asian-mexican-white poser thug whose first question to me was my race.

You get what you put up with

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast