Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thugs"

Thanks

Default Re:"Thugs"

Quote Originally Posted by michele link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95262#msg9526 2 date=1081722012
    If you were refering to my post, you need to read it again.I did not call anyone any names.Perhaps you need more of an education as you are having trouble reading everyones posts.You are defending thugs and when I people were talking about their experiences with the thugs who come in the clubs,you couldnt understand that? with your ebonics degree?I only responded to this post because its getting ridiculous.By the way,while your at it could you educate me about how wearing pants five times someones size could be part of their culture?Or please tell me of the sucessfull thugs on m tv you are a joke.
    No "you" go back and read,you called me a "little girl",and last time I checked that was name calling!?

Oh and Check Check Double Check,I am not defending Thugs,I am defending certain types of (come on now say it out loud class,one more time) Lingo,Music,Attire,Culture,Socioeconomic Status,Etc. you "Little Girl"!

Oh and about the pants (since we are asking questions about pants now) how do alot of those "Cowboy Types" & "Rock N Roll Types" ("types" as people like to refer to people in this thread) wear their pants 10 times so small and fucking tight that they look like Ballerina's,what kind of culture is that?

Doctors would agree with me that it is not good to cut off circulation and blood flow to the genitals,it can cause medical disorders!

And there are plenty of "Thug Types" who are Multi-Millionaires and close to being Billionaires on MTV & BET and so forth,and you could see them if you open your eyes!

But maybe you are too jealous to look!? :sad:

:laugh:
    Variety Is The Spice Of Life & I'm Sexy Little Asian Flavor

Jay Zeno

As chairman of the local Anti-Canine-Defamation League, I must protest the categorization of all Maltese and poodles as "ugly." There certainly are ugly dogs of all species, but to lump one breed together under "ugly" is viscious stereotyping. Both the Maltese and poodles have long, noble histories, having served royalty, sailors, exotic dancers, and retired old folks for centuries.

I furthermore most protest the use of Ren and Stimpy in furthering this acrimonious discussion concerning dogs. As we know, one of them - I forget which one now - is actually a cat. Therefore, I am forwarding this message on to my counterpart in the local Anti-Feline-Defamation League.

Featured Member
    Thanks

This is all I am going to say. I said why is everyone arguing with this girl.I did not call you a little girl.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michele link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95247#msg9524 7 date=1081720769
    Why are you all arguing back with this girl?Lets all grow up please. I repected many of the posts until all this baby name calling started.Noone is stereotyping anyone,just speaking off their experiences with punks who come in the clubs.Hey miss jayden, maybe you date these kind of guys,I would hope you being so educated about thugs or punks,I hope it is the sucessfull ones from m tv or cribbs.Please lets grow up.
    Here is michele's quote word for word nowhere does it say "little girl" well, damn, maybe it does! and I just don't see it.

MissJayden, is your baby's daddy locked up in the pen? Is that why you've so much animosity towards our bitchfest about broke thugs in the club? It's ok if he's locked up. My ex has done 7 cumulative years in a cali state pen (jeez some idiots never learn, huh?) so not only can I empathize, my experiences are definately not isolated.

Thanks

yup, stereotyping is great fun for the entire family. no doubt about that.

you know who i can't stand? the eskimos. what with their igloos and high omega 3 fatty acid diets. Damn you Nanook!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

God/dess
    Thanks

oh crap, I just called my convicted gang member felon ex husband an idiot. I'm really gonna get the heat from MisJ now!

Damn you Sandy! My Injun ass will kick your eskimo hatin ass!

Featured Member
    Thanks

Saphire, you are too funny.Was that your ex I saw on cribs a few years ago? Ha ,ha.

Thanks

uh, you're an injun, im a MC..... gauranteed one of us is drunk.....and the other is on the way there.

God/dess
    Thanks

YES! Michele that WAS him! hahaha you're so funny

Sandy, you're drunk. I'm on the way!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95285#msg9528 5 date=1081723987
    YES! Michele that WAS him! hahaha you're so funny

Sandy, you're drunk. I'm on the way!
    yup, my wife just gave birth two weeks ago. time to knock her up again.

Thanks

oh yah, and im french too.......i take my bi-annual shower next month. i can't wait. in the meantime ill be having sex with men.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I wish I had something to drink. It is pouring rain here and I aint going nowere.I am jealous.

Thanks

Okay at least I admit when I stand corrected,I apologize it was "Girl" and not "Little Girl"!

But hey one mistake in all of this when I am getting tagged teamed by how many "Fucking Idiots"?!

My deepest and most sincere apologies to the one that I misquoted!

At least I am "Human" enough to admit when I am wrong,why don't the rest of "YOU" try admitting it too!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJADEN link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95295#msg9529 5 date=1081724611

But hey one mistake in all of this when I am getting tagged teamed by how many "Fucking Idiots"?!
    i'm one of those idiots, but you're wrong. im not a fucking idiot. i wish i was. i haven't gotten laid since february.

............ive been looking for a French version of "Oh Canada!" online. can't find it anywhere. does anyone have it?

Thanks

lol Jay Zeno,and yes I apologize to all the little puppies,I did stoop low in using the dog to get the owner,but what do you do when you are fighting way down here in "Their" territory?!

Featured Member
    Thanks

Miss jaden,Iam not getting on your ass or anything.I was just sick of all the arguing.I actually thought the part of your post about the cowboys wearing the pant too tight was pretty funny.It isnt apart of the culture though,neither is it when people wear their pants 5 times too big either.But its all good,its all pretty funny to me, as I never made an original post on this topic,only when the arguing started.I dont really care either way, its all good entertainment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seraya (london) link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95103#msg9510 3 date=1081691253
    Oh joy lol.... Some how i KNEW this thread was going to turn into a race issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sander8son link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95018#msg9501 8 date=1081660735
    ok, had to skip the last couple posts. i can't take it anymore.

Jaden, what the fuck shoes are you wearing? personally i wear moccasins.

nobody said dick about a thug being of a particular race. basically a thug is a nigga. a nigga is a wanna be nigger. most likely a nigga is anything but black. they are white(crackers/hokeys), hispanics( spics/shitskins), or asians(gooks/slants). there now a whiteboy made it racial. go fuck yourself.

educate your fucking-self
    LOL, and how irrelevent was that.

I really don't understand what your post was in response too - quote "nobody said dick about a thug being of a particular race" ... Jaden didn't actually acuse anybody of this nor did she bring the up the issue of race in her first post. So was there the need to be so insulting?

Geez can't anyone here have an opinion,even if it against what the majority think, with out there being a flame war. MissJADEN didn't actually bring up RACE it was others, i think some of you are a lil confused... she took offense to some of the comments, stating that it was sterotypical, which she has the right too. The same way others have the right to disagree with her. But i do think some of you are getting a lil too excited.

I'm so sick to death of this BS! every week or so there is a flame war and have you noticed that the majoity of the time it's about race... thats why i dont even bother to reply to these type of threads anymore. Haven't we had enough of this already?

Seraya.
    Seraya,
    I guess I have gotten used to it Every week its something new. Hell drama sells and gets everyone worked up. All in all its very useless in the real world. (Now lets see if this baby makes it to 15 pages!)
    My new love...is me !

Even the greatest authority does not, ultimately, know you as you know yourself.
    Jhuka

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    Maya Angelou

God/dess
    Thanks

well I for one also admit when I'm wrong but at this point I don't see where I've said anything wrong.

OK, my ex just dropped off our baby and I had a brief conversation with him about thugs. I asked him if he considered himself a thug. He replied "not anymore." I said ok what do you consider a thug? He say's "somebody who grew up shady...hustler, player..." I said well if a hustler/player is a thug that would make me a thug. He says "it's more than that...a thug just don't give a fuck...about the law...other's property...nothing...it's a game" He did say a thug should not be broke (we had a chuckle about punks with a $100 bill wrapped around 200 ones) I told him we were having a bitchfest about broke wanna be thugs in the club (he even laughed out loud shaking his head when I mentioned the standing up/throwing hands up/ dancing/rapping while a girl is on stage) and I asked him if by us bitching about this behavior did he think we were attacking hip hop culture. He said "no way". And this is coming from a one time thug who is registered with the state of California as a Blood gang member. In other words, straight from the thug's mouth.

ooooh michele you're gonna be sooooo jealous when I tell you it is sooooo hot and sunny at my house right now! I'm fixin' a cocktail (hey, it's happy hour somewhere in the world!) Want me to make one for you too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michele link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95303#msg9530 3 date=1081725108
    Miss jaden,Iam not getting on your ass or anything.I was just sick of all the arguing.I actually thought the part of your post about the cowboys wearing the pant too tight was pretty funny.It isnt apart of the culture though,neither is it when people wear their pants 5 times too big either.But its all good,its all pretty funny to me, as I never made an original post on this topic,only when the arguing started.I dont really care either way, its all good entertainment.
    Its kewl hun and I apologize again for the misquote,was trying to keep up with so many people you know it got a little crazy!

I have no problem swallowing my pride when I am wrong,it would be nice to see some other people do it too though you know!?

I am just standing up for something that I believe and it had nothing to do with Racism or Thugs as some have tried to make it out to be!

And I could care a less about the odds I face when I do something,I stand on the principal and thats enough support for me!

Well I hope the others are finally reading some of the posts that supported the point I was trying to make!?

Oh and the pants thing,well to each their own you know what I mean,I could care less either but "Stereotypes" can be created about anyone & anything that is my point there!

It could really be bad entertainment too but I get you on that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95308#msg9530 8 date=1081725855
    ooooh michele you're gonna be sooooo jealous when I tell you it is sooooo hot and sunny at my house right now! I'm fixin' a cocktail (hey, it's happy hour somewhere in the world!) Want me to make one for you too?
    Now this I am jealous of! Why am I not invited, Sapph?

Tell us the truth, Jaden. Is your bf a punk thug?

Featured Member
    Thanks

Well it was sunny here until a couple of hours ago.I think we are the few who live were its warm most of the time.Well in my case hot as hell most of the time.Yes make me a drink please.I am too bored.

God/dess
    Thanks

MissJaden, I would so appreciate it if you would clarify for me what exactly is the point you want to make? The thread has gotten a tad bit confusing I'm sure not only for myself but for others as well.

ok drinks for michele, erotictonic, sandy and me!

Thanks

Now this I am jealous of! Why am I not invited, Sapph?

Tell us the truth, Jaden. Is your bf a punk thug?

No my Husband is not a punk thug!

Thanks

Why don't you describe your husband to us, Jaden. For curiosity's sake... what's he like? You don't seem very happy... you seem angry and hateful. I don't like to think that he may be abusing you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire link=board=27;threadid=8056;start=msg95316#msg9531 6 date=1081726668
    MissJaden, I would so appreciate it if you would clarify for me what exactly is the point you want to make? The thread has gotten a tad bit confusing I'm sure not only for myself but for others as well.
    I am all clairified out at the moment (the humor has gotten the best of me) but if you go back and sort through the wreckage you may be able to salvage the point I was trying to make!?

Drinks are on me!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast