+ Reply to Thread

Thread: small breasted dancers

Thanks

Default small breasted dancers

hey maybe you can back up my opinion on this topic. I think chicks with smaller are very sexy but most men want to see big full breasted chicks when going to the clubs. But i was telling my wife that not all dancers need to have big boobs, am i right?
    you only live once so live it like its your last

Thanks

Default Re:small breasted dancers

Of course you are. Variety is the spice of life, isn't it. Larger breasts do seem to be more popular though. I have small breasts, and have been dancing for over four years, and it hasn't been an issue for me. I have, like many dancers, pondered gettin mine augmented, but I don't think it is a must.

Thanks

36B and proud of it! Big boobies (can) look great, but they're not for everyone. Sometimes I wish I had them, but mostly I'm just dandy fine with what I've got.
    When I first started dancing though, all my friends were like "you can't! Your boobs are too small!". Pfft.

Feature costumes for sale!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,658 Times in 3,156 Posts
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Blog Entries

the relative success of a small breasted dancer, just like the success of a big breasted dancer, depends on many factors besides breast size. Geography plays a big part, the "culture" of different clubs plays a big part, and of course the rest of the "package" which the dancer brings to the stage plays the biggest part of all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melonie link=board=27;threadid=10174;start=msg123087#msg12 3087 date=1087378344
    the relative success of a small breasted dancer, just like the success of a big breasted dancer, depends on many factors besides breast size. Geography plays a big part, the "culture" of different clubs plays a big part, and of course the rest of the "package" which the dancer brings to the stage plays the biggest part of all.
    Totally. We've all seen girls with big boobs, real or fake, not make that much and girls with smaller boobies make bank.

I did well before my BA and still do well. The funny thing is, I went up one cup size to a C, but once in a while they will still be too small for certain guys. Oh well!
    "She has written so well, and marvellously well, that I was completely ashamed of myself as a writer...But this girl, who is to my knowledge very unpleasant and we might even say a high-grade bitch, can write rings around all of us who consider ourselves as writers"

Ernest Hemingway on writer, aviation pioneer and horse trainer Beryl Markham

I like boobs. Nice looking boobs. Period.

Thanks

I like my boobs on the smaller size(a champagne glass sized tit is perfect to me), however my wife sports a set of dds...eh go figure,lol

Thanks

is that pic your wife?? she's definitely got the whole package so that it doesn't matter that her boobs are small. as long as they look nice, it's all good. if a guy comes into a club and sees ALL big boobs, wouldn't that get old? I like to see the uniqueness of each person--not a carbon copy.

Thanks

small boobs are fine, it's all about variety variety variety!!!!! It'll be a boring world otherwise
    I'm here to make money. NOT make friends, if I make a friend then it's a bonus.

I'd rather be absolutely ridiculous that absolutely boring

Quote Originally Posted by mediocrity View Post
    I don't hate men. I hate everyone equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandySeattle
    Kelly you're so raunchy, but in a proper way.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Dude, it's not her "world" it's her job. It's not some sort of Pavlovian trance that dancers go into when they smell money, it's simply how they make a living.

Thanks

i like smaller to medium also....but its not that big a deal

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It may depend on the demographics (which depends on where she lives). I strongly suspect there are geographic areas where a big breasted dancer will do better (see Melonies post), but personally it doesn't matter to me. I am turned on by a woman's eyes, smile, hair, proportion, attitude, etc.

Thanks

is that your wife?! She's a def 10. Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Thanks

Shapely, attractive breasts are best; size is largely irrelevant. I'm seeking the total package.

(Of course I say this and my last GF was a 34C, and my current/sometimes GF is a 36D...not sure if that makes me a hypocrite or not...LOL)

Two cents.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

I never thought that it mattered to my BF - I am a 36A and his last GF was an A as well. We were in Vegas last week and decided to hit a few clubs. At one point, he gets a lapdance from the girl in there with the largest boobs - and looks like a kid in a candy store the whole time! I was so amused! I got one shortly thereafter that from a girl who was not a whole B and they were perfect. It really doesn't matter to dance. Large boobs provide an advantage, but they are only a foot in the door - she has to be a good dancer to do well, regardless of size; and a small-chested dancer can do just as well if she's good at her job.
    If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Thanks

To some guys it is the size of the nipples and the size of the breast matters not...

Thanks

NoPink.. LOL damn.. I've never heard that.

I honestly didn't have ANY boobs until after my second child. They got up all the way to a whopping 36C, worse when I was nursing.

They didn't go away until the birth of my last child, and I'm left with 34B. I'm happy, and haven't had any complaints.

There's a market for the smallest boobs to the largest. Different people like different things.

Banned
    Thanks

I have small boobs and I think I make a pretty decent amount of money, but one thing I've noticed is that while some women do make more money after a BA, I've seen quite a few who make less money than before. I guess it depends on the girl and like someone said before, proportion? I don't know.

Thanks

whoever that is in that pic is one of the most beautiful women I've seen. damn she is gorgeous!! From head to toe. If she's your wife you are one lucky man
    "I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or with finesse, but I will handle it."

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance!

Thanks

I love my 32 A's. They are cute and perky! And perfect! I make plenty of money with my small boobs. It's all about attitude and self-confidence!
    Learn as if you were to live forever, Live as if you were to die tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread