Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Maxim's top hot 100 do well at your club?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Would Maxim's top hot 100 do well at your club?

Ok I'm bored!! These are Maxim's Hot 100 top 10. If these celebrities were strippers do you honestly seeing them doing well at your club?

10. Halle Berry ( Not doing that well. She is beautiful but black dancers really struggle at my club. Even though they are beautiful)

9. Jessica Alba ( I see her not doing that well. Even though she is hot but I can't see her doing that well.)

8. Paris Hilton ( this girl would bank! She has such a pretty face and is super skinny)

7. Rebecca Romain- stamos ( this girl would clear out the guys wallets before any other girl could get to them)

6.Mischa Barton ( I think she would struggle. Too plain looking )

5.Jenifer Lopez ( I honestly see her struggling as well. Guys would be turned off by the accent I think)

4. Anna Koruikova ( Yes she is hot would bank and guys would LOVE her accent)

3.Chrisitna Augilera ( No she would not do well even with the boob job)

2. Beyonce Knoweles ( I see her not doing that well because of her ethnicity sadly she is so beautiful!)\

1. Jessica Simpson ( Yes she would definatly do well. Expecially her natural big boobs!)

So do you think Maxim's pics would do well at your club?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re:Would Maxim's top hot 100 do well at your club?

Well Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton are dumb enough to get on stage naked and seductively put their clothes back ON during the dance, so they're out even though they're both smokin' hot. The rest...sure, why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks

10. Halle Berry <~I love Halle, but I can&#039;t see her being a dancer

9. Jessica Alba <~Not really

8. Paris Hilton <~I think she&#039;s a bit too skinny

7. Rebecca Romain- stamos <~Ugh.. Pretty, but annoying as hell.. lol

6.Mischa Barton <~I can&#039;t stop picturing her from "The Sixth Sense" Spewing her guts out in the tent.. ugh.

5.Jenifer Lopez <~A big NO

4. Anna Koruikova <~She&#039;s one I actually think would do extremely well. She&#039;s hot.

3.Christina Augilera <~Nah

2. Beyonce Knoweles <~She&#039;s pretty, but I don&#039;t see it.

1. Jessica Simpson <~When I first saw her (In the video "I wanna love you forever"), I just thought she had a very hot look about her. Dumb as dirt, but I guess she makes it work for her.. LOl

God/dess
    Thanks

I think ALL of them would reinvigorate Puerto Rico&#039;s lame strip club scene, IMO

Thanks

Paris hilton hot? Hmm....Sticks must be in.

--Georg Christoph Litchenberg

Pamela

Paris Hilton? No. needs a body! I really think Christina would de well, she has that whole image already surrounding her. She&#039;s pretty, not dumb, and can dance! Ld&#039;s...i bet she can move it well!

All the others not far behind Paris is my guess.

Pamela

Thanks

I watched the VH1/Maxim countdown of the Maxim 100. Paris&#039;s friend Nicole Ritchie was like #21 on that list.....gross! She is dog-ugly!

I think they chose thatl list on who is popular right now and might contribute to their magazine, its all so phony and contrived.

All of these ladies would do well at any club I&#039;ve ever been to/worked in as long as they got off their asses and hustled. Ethnic (non-white?) girls do well here but like everyone, they have to approach the customers as the customers seldomly approach any girls....spoiled men!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Halle Berry- she was on Oprah with this long curly hair and was looking ulta fem. I was impressed. With the longer hair she&#039;d do well

Jessica Alba - dark and exotic yet sweet she&#039;d make decent money but not a top earner

Paris Hilton - ugh she do well with the exactly the kind of customers I can&#039;t stand

Rebecca Romain- stamos - I think she&#039;d do quite well

Mischa Barton- too skinny

Jenifer Lopez- maybe I dunno

Anna Koruikova - so so. she&#039;s make money but not clean house.

Chrisitna Augilera - not in an upscale club but I could see her banking in getto club. but man can the girl sing!!!!

Beyonce Knoweles- I think she&#039;s do really really well, curvy , gourgous, big doe eyes gets lots of guys

Jessica Simpson -Yes she would definatly do well, goofy and beautiful . Funny works in clubs, it&#039;s a great ice breaker.

Thanks

10. Halle Berry <~Halle is great and think she has a great body but I dont think she would do well

9. Jessica Alba <~I dont think she has the look

8. Paris Hilton <~Ewww totally grossed out! She needs a normal human beings body. Her body reminds me of those skeleton displays in 5th grade science LOL!

7. Rebecca Romain- stamos <~I think she would so well.

6.Mischa Barton <~Dont know of her. Im "challenged" when it comes to celebs haha.

5.Jenifer Lopez <~No no no and again no.

4. Anna Koruikova <~Gorgeous! Shes bank!!!

3.Christina Augilera <~Too much of the sluttyness although some guys do like that. I think she has a nice body and is not as pencil thin as Paris but I think shes way too short!

2. Beyonce Knoweles <~Hellz yeah! She would take home more than any dancers at my club! Forever gorgeous!!

1. Jessica Simpson <~I think she would do well with her looks. Needs to learn some dance moves like Brittney. Why isnt Brittney Spears on this list? Anyone know what # she placed at??
    You think you know... but you have no idea!

Thanks

LOL Pisces.. This is Mischa Barton.. She&#039;s on "The OC", and she was in the Sixth Sense. Here&#039;s a normal pic of her...

Thanks

Can&#039;t find a pic of what&#039;s in my mind whenever I hear her name.. Because it&#039;s that scene in the movie where she&#039;s hurling.. LOL.. But this is what she looked like in the Sixth Sense...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces3x3 link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg124130#msg124 130 date=1087530932

8. Paris Hilton <~Ewww totally grossed out! She needs a normal human beings body. Her body reminds me of those skeleton displays in 5th grade science LOL!
    OMG! Now that&#039;s funny because she reminds me of an alien body type except her head isn&#039;t quite big enough

I don&#039;t think she&#039;s healthy, not sure drugs maybe, eating disorder or maybe she just still hasn&#039;t "developed" yet. Some girls are slow. I will say her face photograph&#039;s well though

Veteran Member ATLDiscoLawyer420's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilac666 link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg123899#msg123 899 date=1087508691
    Ok I&#039;m bored!! These are Maxim&#039;s Hot 100 top 10. If these celebrities were strippers do you honestly seeing them doing well at your club?

10. Halle Berry ( Not doing that well. She is beautiful but black dancers really struggle at my club. Even though they are beautiful)

9. Jessica Alba ( I see her not doing that well. Even though she is hot but I can&#039;t see her doing that well.)

8. Paris Hilton ( this girl would bank! She has such a pretty face and is super skinny)

7. Rebecca Romain- stamos ( this girl would clear out the guys wallets before any other girl could get to them)

5.Jenifer Lopez ( I honestly see her struggling as well. Guys would be turned off by the accent I think)

2. Beyonce Knoweles ( I see her not doing that well because of her ethnicity sadly she is so beautiful!)\

1. Jessica Simpson ( Yes she would definatly do well. Expecially her natural big boobs!)

So do you think Maxim&#039;s pics would do well at your club?
    you are nuts if you think anyone on maxims top 100 would not make money getting naked. cmon
    They say there&#039;s a Heaven for those who await.
    Some say it&#039;s better but I say it ain&#039;t.
    I&#039;d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...
    the sinners have much more fun.

Thanks

Well, honestly, it wouldn&#039;t matter. If they came to my club, they would get hired. LOL

Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson would both do well at first...but I doubt it would last. In my experience, men like the blondes, but they have to be able to hold an intelligent conversation to keep the guy spending. If Paris and Jessica act in person the way they act in interviews...they would dive-bomb after a few words came out of their mouths.

Thanks

Are you kidding!>? All of these beautiful ladies would do great at ANY club they went to based on their physical beauty!!! I can&#039;t say how they would do based on their personalities, but being in the spotlight like they are I&#039;m sure they would have no problem on stage at a club..... My personal fave is Jessica Simpson!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDiscoLawyer link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg124246#msg124 246 date=1087553344
    Quote Originally Posted by lilac666 link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg123899#msg123 899 date=1087508691
    Ok I&#039;m bored!! These are Maxim&#039;s Hot 100 top 10. If these celebrities were strippers do you honestly seeing them doing well at your club?

9. Jessica Alba ( I see her not doing that well. Even though she is hot but I can&#039;t see her doing that well.)

So do you think Maxim&#039;s pics would do well at your club?
    you are nuts if you think anyone on maxims top 100 would not make money getting naked. cmon
    I agree. It really depends on the club, I think, as far as how well anyone would do comparitively. At the last club I worked at, there was a blonde that acted just like Jess Simpson&#039;s character, and she RAKED it in. Christina Aguilera wouldn&#039;t do well? Come on now, she&#039;s hot as hell, and she can dance. Beyonce Knowles? My God, I don&#039;t care what ethnicity she is, she is amazing, and I think guys would go nuts over her. Hally Berry? Same. JLo? Tons of guys think she&#039;s the bomb. The only one I don&#039;t agree with as being really hot is the one you think would totally bank - Rebecca. Never thought she was all that, although she would make money I&#039;m sure - just my opinion. These women are all hotter than 99% of the dancers in the clubs, imo.

Thanks

I have, uh, this friend, see. He&#039;s kinda fond of Jessica Alba. He, uh, has said many times that he would crawl through a 100 yards of broken glass just to masturbate in her shadow. My friend is funny like that.

And Jessica Simpson, while perhaps not a rocket scientist, has a wonderful rack, hands down.

Two cents.
    Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Thanks

I agree with Katrine. Nicole Richie at 21? WTF?? Gimme a break please! The chick is thick and pretty ugly. She seems more "real" and down to earth more so than Paris, but she has her moments and CAN sometimes be arrogant.

ALTDISCO, I dont agree with your comment. I dont think a few of those girls would do great.
    My take?

Halle Berry - Beautiful, smokin body, COULD bank if she didnt act airheadish. (She does so a LOT of the times) But if she could pull of the right attitude, and with longer hair, Im sure she could.

Jessica Alba - Pretty, would do OK, but not bank. The normal dancer.

Paris Hilton - Pretty but too thin. She looks a LOT like this one girl in a club I work in. The girl is super thin, pretty, but doesnt bank. I would spend money on her if I were a guy, but again, I have a different taste.

Rebecca Romijn Stamos - Very pretty, seems funny, but a bit obnoxious and loud. May do good on weekends. LOL

Mischa Barton - Again, my type of thin hottie, but I dont know if she would do too well. ( I have a lot of different tastes in people)

Jennifer Lopez- Although she would appeal to a certain type of crowd, I think her attitude would kill it. This girl is so arrogant, it reeks. I see her making some money, but not a major banker.

Anna Kournikova - Pretty, hot muscular bod, and she looks like she would do pretty well.

Christina Aguilera - Has her moments. Im sure if she looked good ALL the time, she could make money. She also has some sort of appeal because shes kinda skanky. lol

Beyonce - Beautiful, sexy, and seems classy. I think she would do ok if she dropped some weight. Before people attack my comment, have you seen her in real life? No. Shes very "hippy" and would look best if she did the same thing JLo did when she lost 30 lbs from her waist/hips. Undecided as to whether she would BANK but she would certainly do OK.

Jessica Simpson - To me, she is very pretty and has a cute body. I BET she would do well because of her attitude and what not. The difference between her and Halle though (with the airheadish moments, is that Jessica looks the bimbo part.) Halle looks elegant and mysterious. She should portray that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg124299#msg124 299 date=1087568470
    Beyonce - Beautiful, sexy, and seems classy. I think she would do ok if she dropped some weight. Before people attack my comment, have you seen her in real life? No. Shes very "hippy" and would look best if she did the same thing JLo did when she lost 30 lbs from her waist/hips. Undecided as to whether she would BANK but she would certainly do OK.
    I think a lot of guys like this body type! I&#039;ve come to learn that the standards that women hold for the perfect body are very different than that of men. We are trained to think that guys want a girl that&#039;s model thin, but when you see the ones they are drawn to in a club, it&#039;s not that girl! It&#039;s the one with the curvier body. She is still in good shape....toned torso, abs and legs...but she&#039;s got hips and tits! I love her body and think she&#039;d do very well.

Thanks

I think it would totally depend on the club.

I mean, some off that list would probably do well in the PEC/Scores kind of dynamic but fall flat in a big city, lower scale.... and others would be the exact opposite.

No matter though since this topic really inspires a good fantasy of walking into a SC and finding Halle Berry or Anna Koruikova on shift..

It doesn't matter if you're somebody in this world, it rather matters you mean the whole world to somebody.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emily link=board=1;threadid=10229;start=msg124308#msg124 308 date=1087570098

I think a lot of guys like this body type! I&#039;ve come to learn that the standards that women hold for the perfect body are very different than that of men. We are trained to think that guys want a girl that&#039;s model thin, but when you see the ones they are drawn to in a club, it&#039;s not that girl! It&#039;s the one with the curvier body. She is still in good shape....toned torso, abs and legs...but she&#039;s got hips and tits! I love her body and think she&#039;d do very well.
    If she still looks like that then she would bank. I recently saw a pic of her in a dress that did her no justice. While shes very beautiful and DOES have a nice body, I was merely stating that she could tighten up, or just lose a few lbs. This is only my opinion ofcourse. Remember, I like Mischa Barton. LOL That says a lot.

edited to add...

If I find the pic/pics I was refering to, I&#039;ll post them. But I had someone tell me that they saw her and shes much bigger in person. Then again....this girl I was talking to is Paris Hilton thin... hmmmmm

Thanks

OK maybe I did this thread wrong LOL. I made my list keeping in mind that if these women were NOT celebs would they bank at my club? Of course if a celeb is gonna be stripping then no question about it it they would take home all the money in the club! I rated these beautiful women as if they werent celebs at all and how I think they would do. But whatever lol.

I dont think Beyonce has to lose any more weight. She has already gone down 3 dress sizes since she started with Destinys Child. I think I would cry if she ever lost enough weight to be pencil thin like Paris. I love Beyonce... she sets a new standard for womens bodies. I used to totally want a body like Cameron Diaz. She is to die for! But there is no way on earth I would be able to have a skinny body like that. Ive come to realize that my body is more like Beyonces and Im lovin it! She has actual CURVES! In the words of Beyonce herself - "I dont think you ready for this jelly!"
    You think you know... but you have no idea!

Thanks

All of these women are beautiful in their own &#039;special&#039; way, but the ones that would do well as dancers in imho are: Jessica Simpson, Rebecca Romijn, Anna and Beyonce. Yummy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 413 Posts

I think all these women would do well as dancers, as long as they have a good personality. Paris Hilton is too thin for my taste, but she has a pretty face and nice hair and lots of guys think she&#039;s attractive. I can see Beyonce and Jessica Simpson making the most money because they are both hot and have outgoing personalities. Anna Kournikova is gorgeous too, but I heard she can be arrogant (not sure if it&#039;s true or not.) Christina Aguilera would do well too because she is gorgeous (although I think she looked better with blond hair) and has a naughty side to her. I can definitely see Christina being an exotic dancer.

Britney Spears isn&#039;t on the list, but I think she would make a killing as a dancer.

Thanks

Well, hopefully I helped them a little bit last night! I had at least a couple of dances (and several more with one) with every black (and beautiful) dancer in the place. It is a shame to hear that they aren&#039;t more appreciated. Don&#039;t bring Halle to the club - my wallet&#039;s whimpering already.

Well one of Rick&#039;s dancers already resembles Beyonce facially and yes she is unbelievably lovely. Who needs Beyonce?

-afx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast