Thread: Florida/ Tampa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Florida/ Tampa

One of the reasons i BECAME A DANCER WAS SO THAT i COULD TRAVEL. Well I still havent done it, so after summer school, I want to go to florida and give it a try. Any suggestions on clubs?

Sitri

Default Re:Florida/ Tampa

There is only one that I go to and another that I would recommend but haven't been to for a few years.

Thee Dollhouse. Lot's of blondes ... hard for me to find a brunette but I get by...

Mons Venus.... full nude in your face but lots of money changing hands.

You can check the club postings for reviews. or just do a word search on Tampa. A couple of new extended stay hotels just went up very close so housing is pretty available at a cheap price.

Banned
    Thanks

I agree with Sitri. I worked in Tampa for many years and the best club ( imo) Scarlett's is gone now :'(
    but I would say Dollhouse is now my top pick for no contact and Mons ( though the place is run down and no bigger than a sardine can) does do good business but you should know it is full nude, full contact but all dances are done in the open so extras are limited. Some people like 2001 which is basicaly across from Mons but I don't think their businees is quite as good as Mons.

Other clubs worth looking into is Cheetah in Sarasota (nude no contact) and Rachels in Orlando ( topless no contact)

If you looking to travel other places besides FL I highly recommend Atlanta and particularly The Cheetah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

thanks for the info. I plan on going the middle of aug.

Thanks

keep in mind august is slloooooooow in fl
    As quoted by Luckyone:
    I asked directions from a genie in a bottle of jim beam and she lied to me.

Methodus saved my life!

bostondancer

Hey I just got bakc from Tampa in march and I am from Mass which has NO contact and it washard for me at first to get use to all the stragne rules done there .

I worked at Ybor Secerts caberat - it was so great yes the have fullish contact but i made greta money the club is clean new and pretty the guys wree cool no schedules the other girls are pretty . I like it alot

The other place that I worke dwhle I was donw there was Cheetah's In Sarasotsa This place is my Favorite club out of any clubs anywhere . I could just go on trust me to many good thigs to say . The most dancer friendly club I have ever even heard of an dI mad lots of money

I have to say that most of the clubs listed above I heard bad things about while i was in Tampa and some others i saw first hand.......
    but that is the great thing about our job if you don't like one club there is another right down the road xoxoxox GOOD LUCK