Thread: Tae Bo

Thanks

Default Tae Bo

OK I was wondering if anyone here does tae bo. I have started and I do a 40 minute workout about 3-4 times a week. I've never really had to exercise because I have always been so active but now I am not, so I am working out now. I was just wondering how often you guys work out, I just want to make sure I am doing enough working out! I also work at a vet hospital so I am constantly moving...this counts as being somewhat active right? If I could get any of your inputs it would be great!
    It's not easy being a Barbie doll but someone's gotta do it
    Every female should have 4 pets. A mink in the closet, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in bed, and a jackass to pay for everything - Paris Hilton

Thanks

Default Re:Tae Bo

I'm doing Tae Bo 3 days a week and its an intense work out. I do it for about 40 minutes a day as well and its really fun and i enjoy doing it. I'm also working out to a Denise Austin work out tape, but so far thats all i'm doing.

Thanks

I started out doing the Tae Bo tapes and I love them so much they are a great stepping stone...

I workout out about 6 days a week. I practically live in the gym I do double cardio a day in the am i am there just for plain cardio for 40 minutes then go back again for my weight training and another session of cardio or I just jog for 3 miles and call it a night.

Keep it up sweetie you are doing great so far and you are already on your feet so that is a plus. With any workout program it does help with the results if you have a good clean diet so make sure to look into that as well but you got your workouts pretty down you go girl!

Honey
    Love Yourself Like Nobody Else Could Then you will have that everlasting love we all search for!

Thanks

*Here I go again* I was doing Tae Bo for a long time before I went to Southern Europe. I just got back a few days ago and I never worked out at all during my month-and-a-half long trip (except for pole work) and my muscles from Tae Bo are still with me. It's pretty intensive stuff. I'm going to get back into it before I start getting flabby. Just keep at it, and if you do it will definitely do what it says on the box!
    You are the envy
    of all parallel lines that
    dream of curves and convergence
    - Sara Bailey: Sieve of Words