Thread: fall golf season in Myrtle Beach

Thanks

Default fall golf season in Myrtle Beach

does anybody here know when fall golf season peaks in Myrtle Beach? I worked during spring at Master's and it was great- I want to go back if it will be busy like it was in the spring but can't afford the trip if it isn't busy! if anyone has worked during the fall there before let me know- thanks!

Thanks

Default Re:fall golf season in Myrtle Beach

hi girl
    i 've been working golf season for last three years, generally speaking the fall is not as busy as the spring but it is still pretty good money...if you making an average of 400 nightly where you are i wouldn't bother coming to mb..however if it sucks where you are you' should be able to make at least 400 nightly without too much worry especially at masters, of course you'll still have you bigger money nights but the club scene is just not as busy as spring. Golf season ususally gets started around last week of september. i go up the 13th(money dries up where i live so its worth it to me) i'll post or email you if you want how it is that week...i dont know if i'll work at the masters again or the horse
    but will let you know

Thanks

Hey Phddancer, I would love some info about Masters, i've always wanted to try myrtle beach out. I've traveled to Vegas mainly to work. I like clubs that are big with lots of dancers like Sapphires and Crazy Horse in Vegas that way don't have to go on stage or deal with dancer drama. At Master's do you have to be on a schedule or can you just come and go as you please? Are you required to go on stage or is it optional? And how much is the housefee? I would be heading down probably the first week in October, and would need to work 5 days a week to make up for plane/hotel costs. I'm assuming thurs-sat probably busy, but what is it like mon-weds, is it busy enough for pretty girl to make 400-500 on those nights??? Sorry so many questions, I don't know anything about this area. Any info. about this club or others in mb appreciated! Thanks, April

Featured Member
    Thanks

I worked at masters twice. I think both times were in march or april. You definitely have to go on stage. I tried to get out of that one because I dont do stage ( pointless in my opinion) the first time I worked there I hurt my knee and did get out of ot but the second time I did not. The money potential when I was there was good because it was during golf season but not at the hight of it. You could make 800-1000. I am not sure about now, it isnt as busy this time of year. I believe tip out was 25 to club and like 10 minimum to dj and I cant remember if you tip the floor guys. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi Michele, Thank You for responding to my post. I know money in Oct. won't be as good as spring but really just want to travel and check a new area out. Hope i can at least make 400-500 a night. Do you remember if you had to be on a schedule or work a certain number of hours? Can I just wear a bikini or skimpy outfit or is this a gown place??? Thanks again, April

Featured Member
    Thanks

Hi april. They didnt ask my friend and I for a schedule. Not sure about this time of year though. No you dont have to wear gowns. Most girls wear short dresses or two piece outfits. Iam sure if you are pretty and hustle you can make that amount. Good luck.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I forgot and the shift was 7-2 when I was there. I usually would get there at 6:30 and try to be the first night girls on the floor. The early bird gets the worm.

Thanks

hey april
    sorry for delay in getting back to you, havent been online
    obviously the money in the spring is quite a bit better than infall however you can still make good money during fall(late september, october and depending on weather up north up til thanksgiving) i work during day shift(4pm) and will stay til 2am as necessary to meet my daily minimum. in general i think most girls can make comfortably make 400 a shift, some less some more. i personally think it is often easier to make your money during the slow nights(sun-wed) b/c there is not as many girls, there are still plenty of customers and alot of guys are just getting in to town and may not spend insane mone the first night they come in but when they come back later in week(ANDTHEY ALWAYS DO) they will remember you
    you do have to work a schedule i believe it is 4 day minimum but i think in some circumstances the housemom can work with you on that. tip out is 25, 10 to dj or 10%, 5-10 to housemom. the dances are 25, 5 to house, although they do not always keep accurate count on how many dances you've done, vip starts at 250/half hr, 50 to house, though i generally dont take less than 300 b/c , you can make that in lap dances in same time when busy, the club does two drink/dance specials twice a night, two table dances/shooter for 20, you get ten, house gets 10, Table dances are 10.
    stage work generally is required however if you bring in a doctors note indicating a medical problem you do not have to go on stage..i have herniated discs that is aggrevated by stage and standing for long periods in heels so i dont go on stage unless its during the day and there are not enough girls..talk to miss brownie, explain your situation she will try to work with you, if not your next best option is the Crazy horse, not as busy but you still can make ok money and they are not pushy about stage
    one note there is more obvious contact in the couch dances, ie guys touching your legs, butt, some girls will let some guys cop a quick breast feel than at the horse so you need to be comfortable ignoring what others are doing(unless she is out in out doing nasty shit), also it is lap dancing in mb---mostly grinding dick to be blunt
    the only other thing to bear in mind is with the uncertainty of this newest hurricane, i dont know how it will effect business, if it doesnt hit carolinas it should be ok...one option to keep in mind as plan b if business is less than stellar is to to look online and see when carolina has home games in charlotte, charlotte is only 4hrs away and is very good money during home games
    hope that helps

Thanks

Thanks for the informative post Phddancer. I'm suprised at a club with over 100 girls on the weekend that they make them be on a schedule and do stage. I don't mind stage work, as much as i mind being on a schedule. I like to come and go as i please, oh well i guess no clubs perfect. Master's sounds like a great club to dance at during golf season, i think i'm going to wait til feb-march to travel to sc. These hurricanes are really scaring me, hopefully it won't hit carolina. I think in October i will try the midwest instead. Good Luck and Stay Safe!!!

Thanks

I would like to know the dates of golf season for the fall i know it's already started but until when......im going to Myrtle Beach again here soon....last time i was there i didnt work...should have..........and when does it start in the spring....thanks