Thread: Male & Female Dancers in the same club

Thanks

Default Male & Female Dancers in the same club

Hi Everyone

The new club I have just moved to has a "Couples Night" every Saturday. This means that most of the night it is 3 stages of male dancers on one half of the club and 3 stages of female dancers on the other. When the male dancers first start out...the women around there stages are SOOOOO loud. (About 3 hours of high pitched screaming and woo-hoos) During this time, not very many private dances are being sold to the men in the club, even the ones that aren't there as part of a couple. As the night goes on, and the women either leave or lose their voices, the male dancers are put onto 1 stage and the female dancers are on 5 stages. Then the private dance room starts to fill up.
    Any suggestions on how to sell dances to the men while they are feeling uncomfortable around the male entertainers?

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Default Re:Male & Female Dancers in the same club

Does the club do the private dances out on the floor or do you have a separate room?
    She answered this in the Crowded Club thread in this section: My club doesn't have champagne rooms, just the $20/song private dance room, that is considerably quieter.

Hope that extra info. helps everyone come up with some possible solutions.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

This is interesting as I previously would have thought this would not work in a western country. A Jack and Jill night you say? (That explains that new Pet Shop Boys song title!!!)

For all the reasons listed above and lots of others, I would normally see this concept as like having a glass exhibition in the same hall as hammer / powertool expo. (In Asia it would work a treat). Did the club make money? Did any of the dancers get private show bookings?
    Chad Weston
    Male Stripper / Dancer / Entertainer

Thanks

The club makes plenty of money, as it is packed full of men, women, and couples...so it is probably their best night for bar sales. The dancers seem to get private dances when the male dancers are only on one of the six stages (late into the evening) or after they leave (a couple of hours before closing time). There are quite a few couples that come in...it is funny to see how many of them look completely uncomfortable because the woman is guarding her man like a hawk and he is scared to look anywhere.

Thanks

There's a club in New Orleans called "The Unisex".I hear they make pretty good money over there.
    One of woman's cardinal rule: Body parts can be fake,everything else has to be real.

一个女人的枢机规则:肢体可以伪造,一切必须真实.

中国大CHINESE BIG BOOBS!!!中国大

Thanks

so what I'm confused is it a seperate area for men and a seperate area for women? Or is it just one stage area and the men and women dancers just trade off?

I may have many faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

Thanks

Default Re: Male & Female Dancers in the same club

I have been to The Unisex I think. Was that the club where male and female dance at the same time and do "air sex" moves?

I was there for a tradeshow and the sales guys didn't want me to feel left out. I didn't realize that in some clubs the men don't actually get nude. Is this normal?

The bored look on the female's face was actually kind of funny.
    How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

Thanks

Yes,to answer both questions,Poysyn.I believe in clubs where men and women work together,the men do not go au naturale.
    One of woman's cardinal rule: Body parts can be fake,everything else has to be real.

Thanks

Onlythebest,

Thanks, I wondered about that
    How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I've gone to a couple of these male reviews only for a few minutes. It's fun to watch the gals act out (thought it hurts my ears). I believe the women always go to these in groups. Some gals seem very undisciplined especially when putting the bills into the guys "costume" and when discussing those experiences with their galfriends. I think they can get both a view and a feel. But I've never been a club that has both sexes dancing. It would be interesting to observe the interactions between them (good and bad).
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Thanks

To clarify the layout/breakdown of my club on "Couples Night" here we go:
    My club is partially divided into 2 halves by partial mirrored walls. Each half has 3 stages. So on Saturday nights(couples night) There are 3 stages for male dancers on one half and 3 stages for female dancers on the other half.
    All the other days of the week, all 6 stages are for female dancers. I feel like I am writing out a story problem where trains at various speeds should be added in.

Thanks

This is the best night to come in and "people watch" while you are working.
    It has it's good and bad points that are pretty easy to observe.

Good Point: More girls tip you at your stage, which always brings some extra attention.
    Bad Point: Many of the girls tipping ARE undisiplined and don't understand that it is not alright for ANYONE in the club to lick or grab a dancer. You hear a lot of "It's ok honey, because we're both girls"

Good Point: If you enjoy dancing for couples...this is the night for you.
    Bad Point: Several couple with insecure women, who assume you are trying to "Steal their man" by approaching both of them as a couple.

Good Point: Many women have the chance to realize that a strip club is not as bad as the rumors they have heard.
    Bad Point: Women snearing at you as you walk by or dance on stage and hearing constant chatter from them about how skanky you are.

This list could go on and on, but those are some of the most prevelant.

Tinygirl