Thread: "This place makes sense!"

Thanks

Default "This place makes sense!"

I did actually go to my club on Saturday nite. Not with the idea of getting dances.

My favorite waitress came over to me and talked for a minute:

Waitress: "Oh, is Miss N in tonite?" .
    Sad: "I dunno, I'm not really here to see her, tonite. I'm no even sure why I'm here"

And then wanting to explain a little more:

Sad: "This place makes sense to me!"
    Waitress: "This place makes sense?" She said like it was an out-of-control place.

Yes, sometimes the environment of an SC provides more stability than IRL. You often know what to expect, everything is in order. If I don't really want any company, I just don't make eye contact with anyone and at least in my club they leave you alone. Plus they know I am Miss N's anyway. If she would've been there, I would've interacted with her a little.

Anyone also have the feeling that the club is the only place you want to go to get some solace, sometimes?

(Kind of a trip report)

>>>Sad<<<

Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Re: "This place makes sense!"

Sad, I dont think the flockettes would let me have some peace and quiet. Sounds kinda good though, just chill out for a while.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Jay Zeno

Yes, sometimes the environment of an SC provides more stability than IRL. You often know what to expect, everything is in order.
    Anyone also have the feeling that the club is the only place you want to go to get some solace, sometimes?
    Lines from Silverado, more or less, subject to my fading memory.

"You like a saloon?"
    "It's the only place where I'm really comfortable."
    "Me, too. What's wrong with us?"

Nope, I understand it. Just substitute "strip club" for "saloon."

There's a couple real nice SC's in Denver that serve up a good lunch. Well, once I had lunch at a Hooter's, just half a mile away from those places.

At Hooters, the food wasn't as good, it cost more (at least, the food part), and all the girls had their clothes on. I kicked myself for that decision and never made the same mistake again.

God/dess
    Thanks

I know what you're saying sad, I feel comfortable at the SC, the people are nice to me, they serve me drinks, the women are topless, my stress and troubles seem to disappear (at least temporarily), what's not to like. I sometimes wish they had a room in the back they'd be willing to rent out. Not many other places I'd rather be.

Thanks

Up until my wings got clipped, it was the "saloon" that made sense. But the law and I had different ideas at the time about what was a proper level to drink.

At SC's, although you are often staring over a beer at a naked woman, I don't find myself drinking as much.

If the law starts pushing the 6-foot rule here, I guess we'll have switch to naked tiddly-winks as therapy. I wonder how much as game of naked Monopoly would cost.

Hooters is like having the most watered down hard liquor served up to you after going to an SC.

I'm digressing a little.

In SC's there's no need to take control of events. There is drama, depending on how much you want to get involved in it. But you don't have to, because it's not your drama. In a bar, sometimes the drama follows you, like it or not. You see the people on the street.

>>>Sad<<<

Thanks

I know what you're saying sad, I feel comfortable at the SC, the people are nice to me, they serve me drinks, the women are topless, my stress and troubles seem to disappear (at least temporarily), what's not to like. I sometimes wish they had a room in the back they'd be willing to rent out. Not many other places I'd rather be.
    Yeah, I've thought about it. The closest thing I've found is a room across the street from Skank-a-folds over a bar. It was tempting, though, because even the crappiest of SC's have at least one or two hot girls. (Note: Skank-a-folds is not the club I go to. It is the club that the "bad" girls from the other club end up, it seems. Sort of like the minor leagues. Some of the nice-looking but "bad" girls get tossed there.).

Of course, you know that if you got a room like that, you would be endlessly embrioled in the girls conflicts. Maybe that would be FBR-heaven. LMAO!

Can you imagine:

Down-side:

"Sad, you were supposed to be keeping track of the tampon supply!"
    "Sad, my stupid, pointless hunky BF took all my money, can you loan me $$$"

Up-side:

"Sad, do you mind if I use your shower, you can watch?"
    "Sad, my GF and I need a place to crash! Can we sleep over?"

>>>Sad<<<

Thanks

I'm comfortable in the SC as well. Beautiful women are everywhere and they're all nice to me. It's probably been said here somewhere before, but it's like Cheers, "...the place everyone knows your name and they're always glad you came." I guess I'm *too* comfortable there. :-/
    Hi, my name is Sleepy and I&#039;m powerless over strippers...

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

not really. then again, i believe most men should have the most diverse sexual portfolio as possible. first of all, the sc is only one option of many. secondly, there is only going to be a small percentage of dancers that attract my interest,anyway. lastly, i don't want to be known as a club regular by a large number of dancers. so,i go to the club,buy my dances,make plans with certain dancers and leave. i don't hangout at stripclubs for hours on end just to hangout.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Default There are a couple of strip clubs

Where you can just chill and think... or just relax, because of the friendly enviroment. Ybor Strip here in Tampa is like that.

Featured Member
    Thanks

There is drama, depending on how much you want to get involved in it. But you don't have to, because it's not your drama.
    >>>Sad<<<
    That's not entirely true Sad. If you are a regular at one club and an ATF kind of guy relationships develop that last until the girl gives you reason not to do business with them anymore. In my case there are probably 5-7 girls that have given me reason not to do business and that creates hard feelings. Not with me. With them. They still want my money and won't be getting it. Their solution is to create drama. If it gets bad enough, I won't hesitate to go to management or the owners. Unfortunately, their drama is mine because they choose to make it so. Yeah I could go to another club but then they win. Not going to happen. And I am having fun with Miss P.
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

God/dess
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes sad I do. I tried to say this in the "I like to watch" post on the pink side. I love going to a sc and just relaxing and enjoy the moment and not care about anything in the world but what's going on in front of me. The pink side don't understand that. I think they think that if we are there we have to spend money. But if you think about it they go "shopping" all the time and may not always come home with anything new. I'm glad to finally see that I am not the only one.
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

God/dess
    Thanks

I can unwind in a low-end SC where the dancers are stoned and just wanna play. Where a girl can climb on me and tell what she did with a cute slut we've both had for free. Twenty minutes playing off the meter and then they get off in one intense song. Ashamed of myself? Oh yeah.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I can't think of anyplace I'd rather hang out...friendly faces, beautiful women. My regulars don't bug me if I'm not spending and the other girls know I have regulars so they leave me alone...chin up Sporty, it's a dirty job but SOMEONE has to do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Banned
    Thanks

Sad, that may be true at the place you frequent but I would not make it a rule elsewhere. Other places you go you will immediately find yourself approached by soliciting dancers. Some places have a 2 drink minimum.
    You might be able to get some solitude at your club because they know you there. It isn't neccessarily that way at other places or if they didn't know you so well.
    There are some places they'll leave you alone and others where they'll always come by. Like bars, people go there for different reasons. Some want to socialize , others want solitude.

Thanks

Sad, I've often thought the same. Working in a SC has ruined me for other entertainments. It usually turns out that I get offended and start longing for my bouncers; some men are grabby no matter where they are, but at least in the SC I get $20s for my trouble and the assholes get thrown out as soon as I give a nod.

I don't go out much anymore. Normal club still have the same asshats with their boorish behaviours; I have fun at work, get to doll up, receive tons of attention in the stage spotlight and still have the safety net of club rules and bouncers. Why go elsewhere?
    He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche