Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men-  Main reason you go to SC's?

Thanks

Default Why go to strip clubs

Why do men go to strip clubs instead of a regular bar where they can meet single women? I go because I want to interact with beautiful women without having to make any commitments. I've heard guys talk about having relationships with dancers. Please, spare me Most guys go to strip clubs so they don't have to deal with relationships. Remember, to the girls, no matter whether your a young stud in the spring of life or a man in the fall of his life, it's all about the money. They do not want relationships. Rock on
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Default Re: Why go to strip clubs

What I always wanted to know are why do married men or men who are in serious committed relationships frequent strip clubs? I thought that only guys who are single and/or social misfits, i.e. geeks, nerds, dweebs, etc., are the type of people who would go to a strip club. Any insight into this is appreciated.

Thanks

Well guest, I am married and not a dweeb or geek. I only go to strip clubs when I travel on business. It is a way to pass the time. I never go to clubs in my area. I would rather spend time with my family. As a matter of fact, my wife knows I go to strip clubs. She would rather have me go there than to a singles bar where I would be fair game for all of those women looking to take someone home. I will admit though, she doesn't know exactly how much I spend at those clubs. But I guess I could have a gambeling problem.
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks

I honestly have no respect for someone who comes on here and posts as a guest.

If you're a dancer, grow up and let us know who you really are.

If you're a customer, be a man and register.

Only cowards hide behind anonymity.

As for Chuck's question: I go to clubs because I enjoy the atmosphere and the company of a beautiful woman. Some of my best writing or sketches are done when I get home from a club.
    The dumb kid is back!

Thanks

Chuckie is on the right track, being married, SC are better because you don't have to worry about being picked up. Not that I'm a stud or anything, but a man in a bar sometimes becomes open season by lonely ordinary women.

Thanks

I found an interesting article about going to strip clubs here:

http://www.e-unveiled.com/EC402.htm

It talks a bit on married men too.
    Hi, my name is Sleepy and I'm powerless over strippers...

Thanks

Ita, I attend stripclubs knowing that I don't have to worry about getting into a relationship considering it's a business establishment, and that the girls are there to provide fantasy for sheer entertainment. The best part is that I can leave without taking any excess baggage. Lord knows I get enough of that IRL!

The guys who think that stripclubs offer more, than their intended purpose, are the ones who end up getting burned. I believe that 's another topic in itself.

"carpe diem"

Thanks

I like the honesty

Thanks

I go to strip clubs to listen to the music and to watch beautiful women. There are a lot of clubs have TV's placed all around with all of the sporting events on. I guess this is an attempt by a club to attract the "Young Jocks" who do not really care about the girls. I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do in a strip club is watch Tiger Woods putt

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

I'm a dancer and if I go out with male friends to a strip club .... the first response would be for fun.

Other reasons would be that watching an attractive female dance in a seductive, sexy and/or flirty way is great (not all females at normal nightclubs etc know how to dance), you are guaranteed that whilst in the club one of those attractive women will approach you (esp. when attractive women don't usually do this), a great way to escape from the mundane....

Oh yeah... and you can get away with saying to a dancer "You have a great ass" without getting a slap in the face. Ok.. granted some dancers might take offense however I know as a dancer myself I love people saying I have a great ass

It is also a great way to get an attractive girl (esp. a dancer who has appeared in an adult magazine) naked !

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Where else can you look at beautiful women and not recieve dirty looks or be asked to leave the premises

Thanks

Why go to a strip club?

Because after a long stressful week at work, there are only two places I can go to release the tension.

I can go to a strip club and watch beautiful women in various states of undress, dance for my entertainment. If I'm up to it, I'll invite a nice young lady to join me for a drink or perhaps buy a dance from her. It's relaxing!

Or I can go to the library and read magazines. Cheaper yes. Unfortunately, its also closed by 9 PM.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

God/dess
    Thanks

Why go to a strip club? Why not? It is the best and safest place to ogle and chat with a girl without necessarily involving yourself in a relationship nor getting yourself beat up by a jealous partner. It is a place to chat just like in the internet, where the topics are plentiful. A place for healthy non-sexual or safely erotic bodily contact with a dancer, so you can lessen your inhibitions and raise your self-esteem. A place where you do not mind spending your money if you really get what you pay for. I could go on, but surely my fellow strip club junkies will elaborate even further.

God/dess
    Thanks

No s---, Sherlock!

Thanks

For a guy like me who likes variety, it's like having a bunch of temporary girlfriends...granted you pay them to hang out with you in dances...but at least you don't have to worry about the drama of having a real one...well, sometimes!
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

Default Men-  Main reason you go to SC's?

hey guys....carmen here, dancer in NYC, from SW

this may sound like a retarded question.
    however; enlighten me: why, exactly, do you visit strip clubs? to, 100% understandably, ogle beautiful, naked (or 1/2 naked) women? to "just watch"? what exactly do you want from the experience? i mean obviously you want to have a good time...but do you want griding.....air dances (i expect not).....extras....???

if i was a man, i would definitely go to SC's to watch beautiful women dance around naked, no doubt.

just want to pick your brains about what it is you WANT!!!

Thanks

Default Re: Men- Main reason you go to SC's?

Hi CarmenNY, welcome! There is a thread here somewhere that was started a long tie ago that covers this very subject. I'll try to dig it up for you. But it will be fun to see more recent responses.

Actually, I attached the old post to this one. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Hi Carmen thanks for posting. Please come back and visit us often

I go to the same club all the time. Not all the guys here would agree with that philosophy but it works for me I like being known and greeted warmly by the staff and dancers.

Im an older guy :-/ but mentally in a lot of ways Im still in my 30's LOL I love to have multiple beautiful women sitting at my table. IRL its not gonna happen...I know that but for the few hours Im at the club I can be the stud muffin LOL You ladies provide that fantasy. We all know the score but pretend that its something else.

I tip more than I do dances. Again I think Im in the minority but thats OK. At the end of the day its all about how you feel when you leave. If I can have the little part of me that yearns for female pulchritude filled , its all good.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Hey Carmen, The main reason-to get out of the house!
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

LMAO Leave it to EH to spell it out in the most fundamental terms LOL

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I go to the same club all the time. Not all the guys here would agree with that philosophy but it works for me I like being known and greeted warmly by the staff and dancers.
    FBR
    Me too...but that's not why I go. I go to see my favorite dancer and get lots and lots of dances. LOL. :o
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

Right, FBR, at my age 47, I can attract young beautiful women like flies...right? [what]

And still, of late, I'm a conscientious objector to the relationship thing. Although there have been times... Eventually I'll screw my head on forwards instead of backwards...lol

~Sad~
    Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Me too...but that's not why I go. I go to see my favorite dancer and get lots and lots of dances. LOL. :o
    Fish, and thats why I bask in your reflected SCJ glory LOL I have 10 yrs on ya...LOL...my next life cycle is 4:00PM dinners at the Golden Corral Buffet so I can get the Early Bird Seniors Discount LMAO

Damn life sucks. I better enjoy all my drama while I can LOL

FBr

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

And still, of late, I'm a conscientious objector to the relationship thing.
    Sad, I wish I was :-/ I have this huge stripper bullseye target painted on my back LOL No wonder they see me coming a mile away LOL

FBR

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Single, soaciRe: Men- Main reason you go to SC's?

Reason: single, social misfit. What do I want from my visit? To not feel like a single, social misfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast