Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiss and tell!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Kiss and tell!

I'm just wondering if you've ever been kissed during a private dance? What was your reaction? Shock, excitement, disgust, a lil bit of everything?

Thanks

Default Re: Kiss and tell!

Kissing in a Lap/VIP dance doesn’t mean it’s an opening to more stuff anymore than kissing on an actual date does.

A dancer-friend of mine related a story about this. She was giving a lapdance to a regular she though was really cute and nice. She started to kiss him, he kissed back, and ZOOM, his hands went into her g-string. She was shocked and said "What the hell was that"? His response was "Well…you kissed me, so I thought it was alright". That assumption ended the Lapdance, and gave the guy a rep of being a sleazeball.

Have I been kissed in a Lapdance? Sure. Did I enjoy it? Very Much So. Did it mean that it was a sign to do other things, both inside and outside the club? Absolutely not.

PJ

God/dess
    Thanks

I'm with PJ on this one. I've been kissed AND wet kissed during and after private dances. Enjoyed it very much yet never fathomed anything other than the pleasure of the moment.

Thanks

I will only accept a kiss from an ATF, never on the first date
    I'm pretty picky about who I choose to be an ATF and have confidence that she is probably not kissing everyone in the club. And besides if she is kissing others, I feel she is pretty picky about who it is
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

How did you handle it?
    i thought to myself,"oh,great just what i need,more stripper shit"

Did you take it as a one time thing or then expect more out of the dancer?
    it depends. what is her agenda? what is my agenda?

Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Nope. Just tiny kisses all over my face, but never a real kiss on the lips. If it happened I'd just enjoy the moment as much as possible before it ended.

-lestat1
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

God/dess
    Thanks

i thought to myself,"oh,great just what i need,more stripper shit"
    mr_punk is right on the money, my first thought is to watch my wallet with this girl she has an agenda, especially if it's someone I hadn't gotten a dance from before.

God/dess
    Thanks

I agree with Chuck. I look for clean and pretty in an ATF, someone who can make money without having to compromise. If I feel confident about her behaviors and know she doesn't kiss anyone else in the club, I like GF kissing and DFK.

Thanks

I have been kissed and like it. My ATF waited months before kissing me on the lips.
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

Kisses are most of the time "stripper shit", but if the dancer is doing it discretely it makes the all experience more exciting..... concerns about health and morality are certainly true, but like I wrote in another answer to Amber today, it is difficult to say no when you are in front of the right dancer. When you go home and you re-think on what happened, you realize that it was not the right thing, but still you go back to the SC the very next time and your rationality disappear again.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I'm with Chuck and Sporty. I'm very selective about who I do it with and I never assume it's an invitation to anything further. Kissing a guy is a very personal thing for most women. I'm not naive enough to think that these women aren't kissing a few other customers and they aren't dumb enough to think that I'm not kissing other dancers. Kissing is a higher level of intimacy (duh!) and I cherish both the moment and the trust involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Featured Member
    Thanks

Not so fortuante as some of the others. Pecks on the cheek from current ATF... my first regular would kiss me on the lips but not during dances and not what I would call real kisses. Still..better than none. LOL.
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

Edited
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

God/dess
    Thanks

Why does eyelid kissing get your redheaded kryptonite all hot and bothered? Some people can feel love, lust or disorientation during specific actions. These triggers often create a connection to one or more childhood experiences.... If no one has done it to you before, having your eyelids kissed is a novel sensation. On the other hand, I know a dancer with lots of triggers for whom it does nothing. And I know a dancer for whom doing it to someone else is a trigger.

I know...bad hygiene.... I asked one of my guy friends this question and he was like, "I'd push her off, cause if she's kissing you, you gotta wonder how many others she's been making out with!" LOL
    ... Mike, where are you on this subject? LMAO... j/k
    Luv,
    Amber
    I agree ( no surprise there right ) with your guy friend

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Only a peck on the eyelids...???? I have a fav who goes absolutely crazy when I kiss her on the eyelids...actualy, I kinda like it too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle it? Did you take it as a one time thing or then expect more out of the dancer?
    I've had a couple of dancers do the teasing kiss thing. My ATF does the teasing thing, but a couple of times she's gone further.

As far as reaction...

If I don't like her, it bugs me.

If I do like her, it frustrates the hell out of me.

In no case would I take it as an opportunity to do more. I know the rules, and I don't want to get her in trouble at the club. To be honest, my ATF seems to really be into me but I'm uncomfortable asking her out of the club. Ohwell.

Thanks

Some people can feel love, lust or disorientation during specific actions. These triggers often create a connection to one or more childhood experiences...
    So should I be concerned if when I spank her she starts screaming, "Harder, Daddy, harder!"
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

God/dess
    Thanks

Aggieed, it's all good when you find a trigger.

Default Kissed a girl during a LD?

I'm going to borrow this thread from JM's question in the "yeah baby like that" thread because I'm interested in continuing it...

He asked if anybody had ever kissed a girl during a LD. I said that I had, but that it was rather rare and was the kind of thing that only happened given mutual attraction in the heat of the moment. Agree/disagree? Do you ever kiss a dancer on the mouth during a passionate dance?

Any stories to tell? Let's hear 'em...

Default Re: Kissed a girl during a LD?

oh yeah, that goes for dancers too...ever kissed a guy on the mouth during a dance...(if so...who initiated...?)

OK, sorry missed this thread...of course with such a good question Amber had to beat me to the punch!

But seriously, how often has it happened? Was it always with an established ATF after months of regular patronage or did it ever happen just spontaneusly, with someone brand new?

I've never built up the kind of patronage that others here have...would never call myself a regular although I enjoy visiting SC's...but have on the rare occasion kissed a dancer that I clicked with... Does this mean that she kisses everyone or is it possible that we really hit it off? ??? I was thinking the latter but now after reading this thread I'm not so sure.... ???

Thanks

Yep I have kissed a dancer. It is usually my ATF but on one occasion I brought a dancer to the VIP. She said she loved to kiss if I didn’t mind. Mind, me? Hell no.
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks

mmmmmmmmuah! yah, ive been kissed durring/after a dance by dancers. my usual reaction is one of a closed mouth, because i wasn't expecting it. "good lord, breaking the rules!!!" but if they go back for more, im ready for it and accept. i dont know if id do it with just any dancer...its never been a problem for me where a dancer kissed me that i wouldn't have wanted to kiss...basic rule of thumb for me is that i get dances from girls that i wouldn't mind kissing, among other things(like doing crossword puzzles. ooooooo, or hopscotch!!!). i take it as meaning she MAY be open to more, but not nescesarily. so although i may be thinking that down the line i may be able to have more intimate moments or further intimate actions with said dancer, i dont not immediately thrust my hand down her pants. im generally very respectful of dancers(for some reason i think of them as being actual humans with feelings and the like) and their privacy.

im a very passionate person...but in dances im like a stone sometimes. its completely different from real sexual activity and i realize that im paying for a service. i dont give a crap about the club disliking me...but i do care about the dancer, and dont want her to get offended by my actions AND/OR suspended due to my actions.

Thanks

I LUV it when they kiss me ....
    And I can always tell it was b/c there was an attraction towards.
    It's all about reading the eyes .... the eyes can't lie ... although some eyes have an accent which throws me off sometimes.

And NO I don't expect more from the dancer.
    I know they over the "physical" part 'cause it's part of the job. So extras paid are special to me ... but I'm still guy. And guys ARe ALL about the physical.

BUT ....
    A kiss from a dancer ... I know is a big deal ... 'cause this is an emotional wall I managed to break down for a breif moment. And just knowing that gets me off.
    But you can still see in their eyes when they kiss you ... that they some how still expect for you to get out of line ... like they got their hand on the button that puts that wall back up ... jut in case you say or do something stupid.
    I always just hug them after we're done and nozzle their neck at the same time ... as though I'm sayin' goodbye to a date or my significant other. I then tell them they were great and ask when are her regular days/ nights. And as I walk away we hold hands as our finger tips slip away .... and I smile as I walk away ... AND it never fails to see that look in her eye ... that I was a pleasant surprise. .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast