Thread: VIP/Champagne Rooms

Thanks

Default VIP/Champagne Rooms

This topic was started on the "Pink Site" I just wanted to get some input from you fellas. I will be starting at a club that offers VIP rooms at a significant price higher than regular tabledances. I have always worked at clubs that only off the latter. Anyway, I have no idea how to sell VIP's. And I know to many girls it is their bread and butter so to speak.

I don't know when to broach to subject (during regular lapdances? on the floor?). I would love to hear what usually works with you guys. Thanks.

Thanks

Default Re: VIP/Champagne Rooms

Hi Ebony,
    The ladies at my club ask when your on your way to the dance area do you want a couch/vip dance? And tell you the price.
    Don't make me spank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ebony, I know you are in NJ, what club is it? Cuz the club makes a difference as to what kind of customers you have. In general, just shmooze with the guys and maybe you wont be able to do the vip thing until you get to know the guy first. That may take a few visits to the regular lap dance area. Or you can just be blunt, and just ask! But myself, if a dancer I just met walks up to me and asks me to go to the vip, I would laugh at her.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

You have to make the customer think he is going to have a better time with you in the VIP room than he will with a regular dance. Note: A "better time" does not have to mean promissing him something you have no intention of delivering on. A lot depends on how the pricing stacks up for the two options. How much privacy is their n the VIP area? Some guys who fancy themselves to be high rollers will got to the VIP just because it costs more...good luck, I hope you find a lot of em'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

If there is a regular dance area and a VIP/ Champagne Room, some girls dance with their bottoms on for regular dances, but as a selling point for the VIP offer to dance bottomless there. On the nagative side they are hurting themselves in competition with girls who are bottomless for both.

Thanks

Ebony,

Amber makes some great points. Absolutely, don't lie and promise something you have no intention of delivering. Of course, less experienced customers who don't know how the hustle works can be scammed. But you'll just piss them off and they won't come back.

Experienced and jaded customers can spot a rip off, and they'll not only avoid you, but they'll avoid your whole club, tell all their friends, and post a negative review at ASPD, TUSCL, here, or elsewhere. Lying isn't worth it in the long run.

Is it obvious that I'm highly skeptical of VIP/champagne rooms and avoid them? Too much ???, not enough Here's the best advice I can offer:

1. Don't try to sell it right off the bat. Instead, be flirty and fun first, sell a lap/table dance, and give the customer the best dance you can.

2. There's nothing worse than immediately getting the high-pressure pitch for the VIP room as soon as the lap/table dance starts. I find this to be incredibly lame. How am I supposed to enjoy what I'm getting if you're trying to get me to buy something else? It ruins the dance for me, and leaves me wondering what bridge you're going to try to sell me when we get to the VIP room.

3. Get the guy hooked before you bring it up. Your best sales pitch is to let your beauty, charm, and skills do the work. Ask him after he's under your spell.

If I'm going to cough up $$$+ for an hour with somebody, that somebody has to be damn entertaining and has to convince me that it will be one helluva special experience. That's hard to do, considering that I wasn't born yesterday. Remember that you're asking the guy for the equivalent of a monthly car payment, a round trip plane ticket, or big gift for his significant other. He has to justify that to himself.

Oh yeah, one more thing:

4. Best to hit up the big spenders first.
    This is where the catchy witticisms go. Forgive me if I'm too jaded to cough one up. If you must have one, may I suggest Bartlett's Familiar Quotations: http://education.yahoo.com/reference/bartlett/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I never did VIP's with dancers I didnt already know pretty well. I had several ladies I dropped a lot of money on but only after I'd spent considerable time with them both couch dancing and just hanging out..drinking..talking etc. I was a "time investment" for them but I know they found me to be worth it at least from a monetary point of view LOL. This club is not a high hustle bar...usually the guys initiated the VIP requests not the ladies. If you were a nice guy and a good tipper they'd take you back there...otherwise forget it. My advise would be to develop your regulars. I guarantee they will want to spend time with you in VIP.
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

God/dess
    Thanks

You have to be very witty as well as very charming in order to convince a guy that you're worth whatever you charge at the champagne room. Just try not to be pushy, that will alienate you from possible clients.

God/dess
    Thanks

Make a guy think you're his friend and it's not about money. Find him a good deal.... Amber's club has no champagne, but I've spent an hour in a remarkably private corner lapdance cubby with a pitcher of cranberry and orange juice. It was the best "champagne" I've ever had, for 30% of what guys pay in an upscale club 15 miles to the south.... And even in that upscale club, dancers offer uninterrupted hours in a semi-private room for prices way below champagne.

God/dess
    Thanks

Like any good salesperson you need to sell yourself. It all starts with the regular dances, if they like them you have a chance, and I'm guessing you'll know which one liked your dances. Then like others have mentioned you have to convince them that it's about more than the money, that you enjoy their company and that you want to spend some private time with them. The best piece of advise I could give you to accomplish this is to invest some time talking with them, and to think long term, even if they don't go for the VIP treatment right then and there, you can possible develop them into a regular, and eventually those regulars may buy the VIP's. Just don't be too pushy, that will make him pull away, and never make promises you will not follow through on.

Thanks

I'd stick with Clever's top 3 list as your best bet!

sp

Thanks

I wouldn't consider having a private room or VIP dance with a dancer I just met. The advise here was good. Get to know someone first, before talking about an expensive upcharge to a regular dance. Another point to consider, my regular club doesn't have a true Champagne room. They offer private booths for $50 per half and Private couch area for $100 per half. Only thing is the girls don't get any of the room cost, only the guaranteed minimum 5 dances ($100) if you get a private room. Some dancers have said they would rather give the dances in the common LD area and hopefully earn the room cost for themselves in the form of extra dances. So you would still spend the minimum $150 but it would all go to the dancer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

What makes the private area that much better then the common lapdance area?
    Just wondering!
    Luv,
    Amber
    I guess in our tiny, testosterone driven minds we think were gonna get a little more intimacy...OK fine I'll use the "M" word...mileage if are in private VIP. Plus, Ive never liked it when Im in the throes of passion while getting an incredibly hot lap and looking over and seeing a cheap ass perv customer watching us and getting free wood while we do our thing LOL
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I guess in our tiny, testosterone driven minds we think with the small head were gonna get a little more intimacy...OK fine I'll use the "M" word...mileage if are in private VIP.
    Words in red are edit by Fishnet. LMAO
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

Dancers are often getting a cut of the money for the bottle that you buy and sometimes the room. They are often just not telling you. One of my ATFs told me when I asked, though she was not supposed to. I wanted to make sure she was.

She also was for me just completely charming and I just liked being alone with her.So I liked doing a champagne room with her. Just to talk sometimes. She had a level head on her shoulders and possibly the most elegant looking woman I have spent time with up to the present time. I rarely had her dance; although I liked it. I wasn't using her that way. She was a comfort.

I knew that there was no possibility of anything happening between us. Hell, she looks like she belongs with a Kennedy or someone like that. And to be honest with you, she seemed to have a sense of respect for people better than mine (and mine's pretty good.). Sure she had the dancer attitude that says shes there to make money. But the funny part was, she never asked for any. She merely said "I know you'll take care of me". I did my best. That was the way she operated. I miss spending time with her.

-Sad-
    Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks

What makes the private area that much better then the common lapdance area?
    Just wondering!
    Luv,
    Amber
    One word...contact.

1. You have to convince me that it's better than what I can get just doing LDs and

2. You have to convince me that it's worth the commitment to the extra cost.

Bottom line: that's very, very hard. As a skeptic, I'm just not buying VIP unless I have EXCEPTIONAL confidence that the dancer will deliver. Building that confidence takes some work.
    This is where the catchy witticisms go. Forgive me if I'm too jaded to cough one up. If you must have one, may I suggest Bartlett's Familiar Quotations: http://education.yahoo.com/reference/bartlett/

Thanks

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general_general;action=display;num=1 053491662]This Thread[/link] by Chuck149.
    Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks

Well I sold my first VIP yesterday. I just wanted to thank everyone here for all their suggestions. The funny thing is I wasn't even trying to sell one! I was giving a lapdance and in the club I work in the chairs where lapdances are done are really uncomfortable. They are those little rolly single seater chairs. Anyway I find it difficult to manuver and give a good dance and I expressed this to my customer. So after about 3 songs (3 dances) he was like 'you never told me about the VIP room here'. A light went on in my brain. But I still didn't think that he would get one. Long story short he bought one. And he was a perfect gentelmen which was refreshing. I actually had to put his hand on my leg . Anyway then we drank and cuddled a little. All in all a nice experience. Hopefully this trend continues. And by the way this way my first time ever dancing for him.

Thanks

Way to go Ebony Here's to many more
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

Great job Ebony, hope it is the start of a trend!

I have bought many a vip dance, and if you want to know what the dancer gets, and I check that she is taken care of, you say someting like you 'don't want to get a VIP because you heard the club stiffs the girls on the bottle, or the room, or whatever'. The dancer will usually spill the deal at this point to persuade you that it is ok and we should go. Dancers are so cute. Of course, it could be SS as well but more likely it will be the real deal. Also, if you get this far in the conversation, you should probably follow through and go have a good time.
    though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays