Thread: How far would you go at your bachelor party?

Thanks

Default How far would you go at your bachelor party?

I'm just curious about the guy's attitudes about this. If you are at your bachelor party and the opportunity for whatever was there---would you take it?

And what are the typical things you've seen your friends do at their bachelor parties?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Re: How far would you go at your bachelor party?

Mariah, Ive only been to one where there was a dancer attending (Ive lived a sheltered life LOL) She got full nude and put on a hell of a show. The best man took up a collection and afterwards the groom to be disappeared with the dancer back to the bedroom. I assume they only had stimulating conversation ...probably talked about his honeymoon plans etc...but I never asked him LOL
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Miariah, love the new pix LOL FBR you doing better than me,never have been to a BP with a dancer
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

ive never been to a batchellor party. im the best man for one of my friends. they're getting married a year from august. im the best man on two conditions. 1.) no crazy hair. 2.) no strippers.

i later asked if i could bring a stripper to the wedding as my date, he said yes......just no bachellor party(or non at a bachellor party). most of my friends are lame.

however. this past saturday i was at a bachellorette party. i was wearing leather pants and a leopard print thong with tassles. but i didn't take my pants off. it was interesting and hillarious. my buddy didn't bang any of the girls. and none of them nailed me. i realize this is way off topic. i just wanted to mention it. ive been away from scj for a while. finally caught up today.

Thanks

ooooooooooooo, maybe i'll bring my male stripper friend as my date to the wedding. lol, wouldn't that be interesting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

LMAO sandy ...any guy who could wear a leopard print thong...whether you show it our not.... and pull off that stunt has testicles the size of basketballs HAHAHA ~...HI 5 from all the guys in SCJ...~
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

I guess I have been pretty sheltered also. I have been to one Bachellor party with a dancer. She was very fun and kept us entertained, but there was no sex. If I was the bachelor and was truly in love. I don't think would want to be put myself in that position. Maybe I am just idealist, but I feel you think you have to have sex with another women you are not ready to get married.

Thanks

id be open to having a bachellor/bachellorette party. getting a male and female dancer, and the two of us banging both of them. i think thatd be cool....ive been very sheltered, but im very open minded. oh yah, i shaved my buddy's back for him before his appearance. and then wiped his back, shoulders and arms down with towels halfway through the show.....he sweats more than anyone. lol. pretty gross when you see a river of sweat, running off him onto some girl. lol.

Thanks

As far as I want to...

...seeing as how I don't ever want to get married, assuming something happens (drugged, hit over the head, whatever) that would put me down that dark path, I've always said that my bachelor party would be one in which if the bride found out what happened the wedding would be off. If that happens, I win. LOL!
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I didnt have a bachelor party...my best man was a dork and wanted to take us to the US Air Force Museum LOL. Im like...sheeeetttt...I like planes and stuff (dont all guys?) but I dont want to spend my party humpin an F16 LOL

God/dess
    Thanks

I've been to a couple of bachelor parties that had strippers, we had a blast, the girls were a lot of fun, but there was no sex. If I was the one getting married (that would be about the time hell froze over by the way) and the opportunity presented itself, no I wouldn't do anything, I would hope I wouldn't want to. Are you getting married Mariah?

Featured Member
    Thanks

As far as I want to...

if the bride found out what happened the wedding would be off. If that happens, I win. LOL!
    Aggie, you have the right attitude about marriage!!! LOL.

I've only been to one bachelor party with a stripper. The girl was very good and played all kinds of games. The most interesting of which was squating over the guys face buck naked and removing a $20 from his mouth without her hands.
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy

Thanks

The only BP I've been to, our party went out and hit three clubs rather than hire a girl. It was a lot cheaper and we got to see more ladies for our money. If I'm going to cough up $200-$300/hr for a gal, she had better be good.

I might sound like a sissy for saying this, but if it were my BP and I had a chance to get down and dirty with the dancer, I'd decline, out of respect to both her and my wife to be. I'm easily amused, and I'm not going to need a blatent sex act done on me to enjoy myself.

Short of that though, I hope the gal would get as crazy and creative as she can.

The girl was very good and played all kinds of games. The most interesting of which was squating over the guys face buck naked and removing a $20 from his mouth without her hands.
    Case in point. [evil]
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Been to numerous bachelor parties. Just about all of them had women that "worked". The last one I went to, the bachelor went with one of the dancers first. I think I have only been to one bachelor party where the dancers didnt do extras. Now mind you, these parties were in a private hall and not in a club.

Now Mariah, to answer your question if I was at my bachelor party, well, I do not plan on getting married! LOL. But if I was gonna get married, I would not want a party, as the temptation is too great to full around, and face it, that isnt a good way to start a marriage!

Thanks

Are you getting married Mariah?
    Haha, hell no I'm not getting married.
    The topic came up on the pink site and I was just wondering how the guys felt about it.

Thanks

Well as far as I'm concerned my whole life was a bachelor party before I got married so I didn't have one. Also what happens at a bachelor party stays there, one of the most hallowed of unwritten guys rules.

Thanks

Hey, Sander8son, I would love to see a photo of you in that leather and leopard get-up! Girls like to look, too! And as far as the male dancer dripping sweat, I say bring it on Of course, I'm a little "over sexed" for a nice repectable lady

I personally have performed at over 50 bachelor parties, and I have never once had an offer of money for sex from the bachelor, and when the guests would offer, the bachelor would emphaticlly decline. Not that I would have done anything with the bachelor (I'm talking prostitution here). I couldn't live with myself to think there might be a possibility that I would be a home wrecker.

Mariah, don't worry, guys are wonderful creatures, even if you may think that they seem to think with their little head more often then with their big head. There are a lot guys out there that respect and revere women. I really love men more now than when I first stared dancing, and I really loved men a lot before ever getting into the biz.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general_general;action=display;num=1 057360492]This Thread[/link] by Chuck149.
    If you can't be good then be good at it
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Celeste_Angel/

Featured Member
    Thanks

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general_general;action=display;num=1 057360492]This Thread[/link] by Chuck149.
    When the man says, "I do," it is the happiest day of her life.-Al Bundy