Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sans underwear?

Default sans underwear?

ok this probably has been debated before....

But whats the deal...no underwear or underwear?

do u guys worry what the girls think?

One girl put her arms on my back and down my pants..(where my boxers should be) to see if i was wearing them and she gave a weird look when she didnt find them...

after that..sans underwear no more

Thanks

Default Re: sans underwear?

I made the mistake of going sans-underwear once when I was new to the SC scene. I wore shorts as well
    During the dance the lady got a little frisky and slid her hand part way up the leg of my shorts and touched "Mr. Johnson"
    Her hand jerked back as if she had just put it into a snake pit and her eyes got wide open, "no underwear, oooo” The dance turned out to be nothing but "air" from that point forward.

No sir, sans-underwear, never again.

Hey, I suppose if you’re going to the club looking for extras and you have to "free the monster" quickly, sans-underwear is the way to go. But who would do that. ???
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks

Hey my .02 worth...It's not just SC But never with shorts only jeans.
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

Wow, all I can say is where are you guys? Geez, I dance in Vegas and every other guy that walks in the door tries to pull the shorts no underwear thing. I've had guys during a dance as i'm facing away from them pull it right out and when I turn around I freak and they just look at me like "hey baby it's ok touch it"! That's when I say, put it away or dance is over. And after here take the drive to the chicken ranch outside Vegas. What are these guys thinking??? Is it because Vegas has Sin City reputation that guys think we all "work" outside the club?? The only city I've danced in is Vegas for the last couple years. And every other guy I deal with asks how much for more.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Lynn, I think that has been happening in LOTS of places, not just in Vegas! Guys seem to just want to pull it out.

I dance in Vegas and every other guy that walks in the door tries to pull the shorts no underwear thing.
    Well it's really HOT in Vegas in the summer time. Sometimes we just wanna let it breathe if you will. I don't think the dancers even notice or think about it unless you let it out.

Thanks

You'd be very surprised then by how often dancers notice and comment to one another about guys free ballin' it. We let each other know, and it gives the customer a bad reputation in the club while he's there. There are girls that will stay away once they hear that.
    Nice try but the "it's hot in Vegas" excuse just doesn't cut it......

Thanks

I notice alot of guys..."adjust" themselves (in the mens room) before and after a private dance. The idea kinda skeeves me...

"I'd rather die when I'm living, than live when I'm dead..."
    Jimmy Buffet

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

it depends on the club environment. in some sc, it's so common it should be a club rule. you're really not surprising the girls by not wearing underwear. in other sc, it is probably best to establish a rapport with the dancer before attempting such actions.

We let each other know, and it gives the customer a bad reputation in the club while he's there. There are girls that will stay away once they hear that.
    true. that's why it best to estabish a rapport in order to avoid dancer politics.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Personally I don't really care whether or not a guy has on his undies. I don't plan on reaaching in to find out so I'll probably never know. Unless the guy is wearing cotton shorts or some other really thin fabric, in which case I'd prefer the extra layer between me and Mr. Happy.

I live and work in Indiana and some guys try to whip it out here too. It's not just Vegas. Personally, I think they do it, not because they want us to touch it, but because they are counting on us feaking out about it. I think these pervs get some kind of satisfaction from the look on our faces when we notice it's all hanging out.

Thanks

P.S. Thank you to all the gentlemen out there who know better than to do that. We love and appreciate you.

Thanks

I'll keep my johnson in my pants I don't want to make you laugh
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

I could never not wear underwear, even if a dancer specifically asks me to.

Thanks

Her hand jerked back as if she had just put it into a snake pit and her eyes got wide open, "no underwear, oooo” The dance turned out to be nothing but "air" from that point forward.
    Well, what else did she expect to find? LOL. It's too bad she turned into an Air Dance Queen after that.

I get the hand up the shorts all the time, but I've never had anybody "jerk" their hand back in disgust. I'm pretty sure these ladies know what they're looking for.

There is one dancer at my club who does the hand up the shorts deal, but she always makes sure her hand is between your boxers and your shorts. Make sure you have your boxers on when you're with her! It's too bad she doesn't do anything hardcore though...she's bi, and I've heard from many of the other dancers that she has an incredible tongue! :o

Oh, yeah, the original question...

I'm never without underwear...I just think it would be weird NOT to have them!
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

Just say no to fudgies!!! Guys if you are in there to have your kicks and giggles why not go all out. It is clearly ok for them to stick bare boobs in your face and their Nana-nana in your nose with nothing but a thin string seperating your snout from their love nest then what is wrong with Mr. boom-boom getting a little closer by losing one tiny layer of clothing, but I do agree gentleman keep the snake in the pit. In some of the clubs I frequent some girls prefer that you have an erect statue and they will take advantage of it, however, if clubs you frequent are a little more distant in the way of touching maybe you should stick to undies to make them feel more comfy.

God/dess
    Thanks

Nope, I go with undies. It makes it easier for my member to get hard when I'm grinded . "It" would be moving around too much if I had no underwear on and that could hurt.

Sorry if this is "too much information"...but this is an intriguing subject...

Carlos is right...I've tried "sans" underwear, jockey shorts, briefs, and boxers. No underwear can be great given the right dancer who knows what she's doing and isn't bothered by the idea. But, no underwear can be bad since "mr. johnson" can get sat on and squashed (big turn off) :o or can get turned the wrong way, etc. :o

(However, a clever dancer can sort of "tune in" to where he is and what position he needs to be in and adjust accordingly )

jockeys might be what you would call too tight because they don't allow for enough movement. It's good to have a little bit of movement, let's say.

you might say briefs are boring, but they kinda hold things in place and allow for some freedom of movement...both a good thing.

boxers can be awesome, especially silk or flannel, but often "mr. johnson" pops out and then you can be stuck with the "sans underwear" situation again (ouch!) :o

However, whatever underwear you choose to wear...you should always combine with a nice soft pair of pants, preferably something kinda on the thin side...

Thanks

im a little late to this thread, thats a shame...

first off, i enjoy going sans ve(^)tements lots of times just in general. i used to do that all the time in clubs with thin polyester pants(thin, slick addidas running pants...some with a lining, some just the shell.) if this was the case, id use a condom durring the dance unless the girl and i were comfortable with each other.

however, after certain things id rather not discuss i now almost always wear underwear(always with the pants that are just the shell) when SCing it up.

i've never whipped it out in a club durring a dance, and never without permission, we'll say.

Thanks

This was a great thread to read......
    I like when it doesn't move around to much, I am afriad I'll hurt someone while grinding a little if its jockying around in there.....

I have asked some, Hey, will you center that damn thing so I can do my job right..... This always gets a smile and a look like, did you really just say that..... LOL

I always like to give a good dance, but if someone whips it out, they may get a 6 inch heel where they don't want it !!!! (just kidding guys, I would do that to any of my neighbors)
    Licks Cyn
    There is no better buzz then busting a nut.......
    The Curve is more powerful then the sword .. Mae West

God/dess
    Thanks

Go for the best of both worlds. Allen Solly briefs have loose crotch panel sides. I wear charcoal heather polyester slacks with no inside seam on the right pocket. Good girls have no clue. Bad girls grab it fast.... I have four identical pairs of slacks, but only one with the cutout. First thing the bad girls do is sneak up behind me and put their hands in the right pocket.

Thanks

Geeze Sporty, you sound like that perv old guy from the Laughin Show, you know the guy that was always getting in the head by Ruth Buzzy! LMAO

Pocket cut out, that's like wearing a raincoat, naked underneath with just the bottoms of the pant legs attached from the knee down LMAO [rotflmao]
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

God/dess
    Thanks

Well, it's just a seam cut out deep in the pocket, but I should have brought it to some old seamstress to add a Velcro strip.... Three hours later, I'm editing this to say that the bad girls would complain that the Velcro hooks irritate their wrists. I know them too well.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Sporty: Do you stand at the bus stop with your hands full and ask women to reach into your pocket for bus fair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I always wear khakis to the bar so I don't thing I'd want to be sans skivvies...might get zipper burn on the ol Johnson
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

God/dess
    Thanks

Yoda, I don't ride the bus. And I would never even tell a dancer who wasn't already grabbing hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast