Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Get Over a Crush With a Dancer

God/dess
    Thanks

Default How To Get Over a Crush With a Dancer

I'm completely concious about the risk of actually falling for an exotic dancer, one who only gives a service, albeit very exciting and erotic. Has anyone of you guys ever had a crush over a dancer, and how did you guys get over it? Were you able to keep visiting the club? Most importantly, were you able to maintain a good relationship with the object of your desire? All comments are welcome.

Thanks

Default Re: How To Get Over a Crush With a Dancer

A crush is one thing, falling in love is another? I had the worse crush on my ATF when I first started dancing with her. How could I help it, she was young, beautiful and was paying a lot of attention to me.
    I knew I wasn't falling in love but that I had a serious crush on her. Now several months have passed, I still see her when I go to the club once a month; we dance and enjoy each others company. Reading the posts on the pink site has helped me become an "educated customer". I began to realize that she was doing her job, very well I might add, and the crush has started to wane.
    Carlos, if you have a crush, it’s to be expected. Stay at the club, dance with her and try to understand that she is doing her job and the crush will pass in time.
    If your falling in love, run don’t walk, to another club and don’t see her again. Trying to piss her off will just make going to that club unbearable anyway so just leave.
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

God/dess
    Thanks

It's definitely a crush, Chuck. Heck, I barely know her. I'll probably give myself a two week hiatus (she'll be on vacation this next week anyways), then come back. I'll then be able to see her as she really is, just an entertainer.

God/dess
    Thanks

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I can always go to other clubs in the meantime, like those I've reviewed on TUSCL and my Yahoo! group.

God/dess
    Thanks

I totally agree with RealGuy's and Jason's respective posts. This is the first crush where I've had a near nude body next to mine! I've had crushes all my life. Had them all the way through high school, had a couple in law school, even at work. I've been able to get over them all. I'm a practicing attorney, my work related crush is still at the same agency, although not in my same unit, and occasionally if we see each other we greet and chat. I know I'll get over this one, although it is definitely a lot stronger in the sense that she's the first object of my desire whose almost nude body I've seen and had rubbed against No hard feelings whatsover. I know I'll be back at her club, which is one of the best if not the best in Puerto Rico.

Thanks

Been there, done that, and her stage name haunts me to this day.

When one is lonely and has life circumstances that make difficult to find Ms. Right (shitty job hours, etc.). It can be very tempting to fall for that nice gal whom you've become a regular customer to, particularly when she knows you by name and sells dances with the eloquence and professionalism of someone trying to sell you insurance.

Nonetheless, my rational side advices against it. A lot of these girls, even the best of them, are very nomadic. They have to move from place to place occasionally, so there's no sense in getting attached. That's what happened to my "heartthrob in heels" anyway.

So would I be stupid enough to succumb to my emotions again the next time a gorgeous dancer gets to know me?

You betcha. Damn my Y chromosome.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Featured Member
    Thanks

[mem]I think Carlos and AggieEd need to start a NBE (Near Bridgette Experience) support group. She seems to be stealing hearts and forgetting to return them... [/mem]

That's all I can say about the issue of customer-crushes, at the moment.

McCain

Veteran Member
    Thanks

How to get over a crush? Find a better dancer that provides a better service and forget about the original dancer!

God/dess
    Thanks

What if there's no better dancer?

What if there's no better dancer?
    Dude, you need to separate yourself from this girl asap, for atleast two months. Don't go to her club, find a new club to hang out at. It's easy to get infatuated with dancers, but once you start thinking that there aren't any better dancers, then you're in trouble. Just my $.03 worth.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Carlos, I have been going to these places off and on for the last 16 years or so. I am assuming you are relatively new to this hobby??? It is like anything in life: anyone can be replaced! It is evolution, people come and people go. You have a favorite shirt that you wear. But it gets old and torn and you put a new one on! Same with a car. It gets old and the repairs get too expensive, so you get a new one! Strippers are commodities, remember that! Only they can talk back LOL

God/dess
    Thanks

"Only two visits and you're hooked already Carlos?"

"Hooked" in the sense that IMHO she is objectively speaking the best dancer I've seen and had time with. Yes. It ain't no sin to think so. It's like having a favorite ballet dancer (By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?).From my reviews it is quite clear that I've no intentions nor will have intentions of monopolizing her time. Besides, she told me she's taking a break herself, for two very particular reasons, which I won't tell 'cause I don't think she'd allow me to.

Thanks

Gee Carlos it took you two visit......took me 15 seconds. LOL Went in purchased a drink, she looked over, I looked over, we turned our heads and then both did a double take. Been ATF and friends since.

God/dess
    Thanks

:o :o :o

Veteran Member
    Thanks

>>"(By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?)."

is it? my background is in ballet. i know a lot of dancers that have much the same background. i don't see that it's odd at all. seems natural that someone with a love of dance would gravitate to a job where they can use that and profit from it. ballet is very sensual/sexual after all.

God/dess
    Thanks

Alanna:

I said that from a customer's standpoint. I think strip club junkies/ballet fans are a rare lot. I'm not at all surprised that many if not most strippers have formal dance backgrounds. Heck, all that training does serve well in your current job.

It so happens that every once in a while I ask exotic dancers if they have any formal background in dance. So far, none of those I've asked has had any training.

Oh, yeah, I do agree with you that ballet has the potential to be very sensual/sexual, depending on the coreography. It is odd, however, that ballet aficionados don't go sexually overboard over a female ballet dancer as is the case of certain strip club fans with exotic dancers (Christ, I don't know where I fit). Must be that ballet is "acceptable" to society at large and exotic dance is deemed as "sleazy" and "inmoral" and therefore has the potential of attracting weird types. It shouldn't be that way.

P.S. Thanks for posting twice, Alanna

Veteran Member
    Thanks

ah poo... must have done a double hit on the "post" button.

i guess balletomanes don't see the sexual connection between ballet dancers and exotic dancers because of the typical and traditional fairy/princess/swan asexual ballet roles despite everything about classical ballet from positions to alignment either solo or partnering is crotch oriented.

Thanks

Interesting. For me I find strip clubs to be sort of therapy. I used to have some problems with relationships, ending up in bad relationships and then being severely depressed when they ended.

So I started going to strip clubs occasionally. Had a few crushes I guess, and even had one dancer who I think fell in love with me(and whom quit dancing when I didn't take her hints *sigh*). But it helped me learn how to just let it go and move on to the next girl. Hard to explain, but I actually have a more cavalier attitude towards women now than I used to and I'm actually happier in dating as a result.

It's funny, in a way the way women treat men is what drives men to become what women say they dislike. :-/

Anyway, let it go, go out and find another dancer to spend money on, and then another... and soon you'll not get so attached.

Thanks

Actually MisterBlue, now that I'm reading my post, I think I made a separate point than what you were making. In reference to your statement, I believe that many women treat nice, respectful guys shitty and take their kindness for granted. We then get tired of that shit and this encourages us to act differently. :-/
    Actually that was largely my point.

I just find it very curious, and it's too bad women don't see it as well.

Thanks

I believe that many women treat nice, respectful guys shitty and take their kindness for granted./
    Geez Merely you hit the nail on the head. Men who treat women with respect and are nice to them are preceived as being "weak" and easily taken advantage of, If you shit on them, they just come back for more.
    I had a girl tell me that they enjoy the challenge of trying to get the guy who treats them shitty to treat them nicer ... us guys that treat them nice are no challange. But you know what, I find that in a strip club, where I'm not looking for a "relationship", It pays to treat the ladies with respect. When they get sick of being treated like shit from the "young studs" they always come back to us nice guys for a rest.
    I guess we kinda got off topic, as far as crushes go, they're going to happen. If you can't learn to deal with them, stay out of strip clubs
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

Thanks

[mem]I think Carlos and AggieEd need to start a NBE (Near Bridgette Experience) support group. She seems to be stealing hearts and forgetting to return them... [/mem]

McCain
    Whoa! Where did this come from?

That's certainly not cool.
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

It's funny, in a way the way women treat men is what drives men to become what women say they dislike. :-/
    Well, we ladies could say the same thing about men. I think that's what they call baggage.

McCain
    LOL McCain!!! But really, I'm not doing it on purpose, really
    Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

My first crush....was the reason I left my first wife..... we dated for 4 years before calling it quits........ We're still friends and I still have a "thing for her.....

Second crush...... I married...... Been together 11 years now

Third Crush...... became my Mistress earlier last year

Fourth crush ..... was my Girlfriend during the same period.....

3rd and 4th crush almost lead to the loss of the 2nd wife......

After getting caught .............. somehow we kept it all together..........

my fifth crush?.................. a 22yo gal from Ohio dancing here in Key West.......

Maybe I'm not the guy to answer this question

I obviously have a problem with dancers.
    I have a difficult time meeting ladies!

Thanks

>>"(By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?)."

is it? my background is in ballet. i know a lot of dancers that have much the same background. i don't see that it's odd at all. seems natural that someone with a love of dance would gravitate to a job where they can use that and profit from it. ballet is very sensual/sexual after all.

One of my favorites in Houston is a ballet and tap dancer that teaches and competes. She's incredibly graceful on stage and the training comes through in her presentation
    I have a difficult time meeting ladies!

Thanks

Ok, we seem to have a few new people on the board that might benefit by this thread, so I've dusted it off. Let the discussion begin LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast