Thread: What is the most inane question a dancer asks?

Thanks

Default What is the most inane question a dancer asks?

Most dancers who have had sufficient courage to sit with me are decent conversationalists. But there are a couple of exceptions where attempts at conversation seem overly contrived. Two questions that I've been asked seem really trite:

What are your hobbies?

How are things at work?

The former begs the obvious: going to a GC is my hobby. The second is just annoying: I am there because I don't want to think about work!

Guys and girls chime in here. For the dancers, you must be aware of some "gem" lines from your cohorts...

Thanks

Default Re: What is the most inane question a dancer asks?

welcome to the board:
    first off can you you tell me what does inane, contrived and trite mean? I go to a state university and we don't have dictionaries.
    whats a PL to do?

Thanks

Q are you married?
    A No
    Q Do you have a GF?
    A No
    Q Do you have kids?
    A No (no wife, no GF, how did I get kids?..... bought them on the black market?)
    Q How is it possible that you do not have a GF?
    A ....hhaammm.... ohhh...ahhh.... no idea!!!

Thanks

What are your hobbies?

How are things at work?
    I'd be perfectly happy with these kind of questions. One gal I had dances with on vacation just nodded. If she did speak to me, she didn't say anything more than she needed to. Gave great dances but that was about it.

Kind of strange that I find a lot of "stumps" like this who don't seem too interested in talking. But every so often, I'll find a gal whom I just seem to hit it off with.

Maybe I'm the one asking the inane questions.
    ???
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Questions I've been asked that drive me crazy...

1. What ya doing when you get out of work?
    ....umm...driving an hour home and then going to bed

2. Do you wanna go hang out afterwards?
    ....ok... ya missed the comment on that one hour drive...oh can I please drive home at 4 in the morning instead of 2?? Just what I wanted.

3. Are you really enjoying this dance? Are ya gonna cum?
    ....let's see...I do this for at least 5 hours at a time... oh yes, you're so special you drive me insanely crazy with hot desire....
    don't get me wrong... it can be done , but if it is, you probably don't have to ask or else I'm just a really good actress!

4. What makes a girl like you do this?
    ....in the right context, I don't mind this question, but when asked in this manner, it's rather degrating to the dancer... ask, "So what got you into this line of work?" or something along that line if ya really wanna know... #1 reason though...MONEY!!!

5. What would ya do if I kissed ya right now?
    ....get ya kicked out of the club

6. Do you have a husband/boy friend/girlfriend?
    ...if you're genuinly interested, fine...ask away, if you're looking for a date, the stripclub's the wrong place to be looking

7. When answering no to the above question, hearing... a pretty thing like you having no boyfriend? Why? How can that be?
    ...do you really want my whole life story?? And if you do, you better be willing to pay for it!

I'm sure there are plenty others that I'm just not thinking of right now... all this in a matter of only three weeks! LOL

Luv,
    Amber
    Gosh, Amber, three weeks and jaded already!
    Well thanks for hanging in there and putting up with all of the quasi-Neanderthals. You do a great job of grinning and bearing it. Poke me or something if I ever ask a question like that (I'd have to be drunk or something...). [withstupid]

Well, if they ask dumb questions like this just give em the truth! Maybe they'll realize how dumb they are.

"are you gonna cum" LMAO
    I think any guy who asked that might as well have a big "L" on his forehead....or perhaps he's never had real sex before...?

Thanks

now that I think about it, here was the best/worst question:

Hi my name is *, whats a guy like you doing here? You should be in church.

whats a PL to do?

Thanks

Not inane, but....

I pulled this out of one of my old ASSC posts:

"As reported by my SCing buddy. This week he went to the club without me - bastard - and a dancer spent quite a bit of time talking with him.

1) In a thoughtful mood, she asks "So, like, I've always wondered... how come we call, like, Coke Coke and beer beer? Is there some reason..." ?

2) She finds out what business he's in - genetics - and starts out asking a common question .

Dancer--> " So how come, in one family, you can have one child with Down's Syndrome and the other child is normal"?
    Buddy--> " In fact, that's like me".
    Dancer--> "You have Down's Syndrome"?

She was a sweet girl, too.

Needless to say, PL questions to dancers must be equally.... interesting.

God/dess
    Thanks

1. What are you doing when you leave here?... Going back to work.

2. I could meet you outside sometime.... This is a question in the form of a statement. The answer is in the form of a question: How much do you want? If she gives you a dollar amount, tell her a dancer in another club is giving you almost everything you want for free.

3. Are you gonna cum for me?... Brazilian dancers ask this question. I used to say "if you cum first." One dancer got really upset with me when that didn't work.

4. Why do you come here?... A bright college student asked this question about a year ago. I figured out the answer last Sunday night. Only Amber knows.

5. Can I suck your cock?... That's an automatic "not here." I might feel differently if a good girl I really liked said, "What would you think if I said I wanted to give you head?"

6. Do you have a girlfriend?... If you're genuinely interested, fine...ask away. If you're looking for a date, the stripclub's the wrong place to be looking.

7. Does [dancer name] let you finger her?... You can substitute any rule breaking or extra here. I've heard most variations, and it always turns me off. My response is "I don't tell what other girls do."

8. What does [dancer name] do with you?... She's asking you to be her spy. My response is "I don't tell anyone what other girls do." That means you're not getting the answer for free.

9. Would you have sex with me?... This is usually a theoretical question, but one dancer wanted it as soon as possible. I told her to spend two weeks looking for someone her own age before I would consider it. She found an old friend within days.

10. Do you love me?... Of course, who wouldn't love you?

11. Do you let anyone else kiss you?... Only one other girl who doesn't kiss anyone else.

12. Why don't you wanna fuck me?.... Because you're drunk and stupid.

13. Would you give me $20?... No, because you'll just buy more shots and pass out.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,834 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

LMAO Sporty: I've used # 10 frequently....

So Amber....what are you doing after work....
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

13. Would you give me $20?... No, because you'll just buy more shots and pass out.
    OMG that's funny!

I like what you said about Brazilian dancers as well...I met one up at Baby Doll's in Dallas last Thanksgiving...super hot, and one hell of a talented tongue. We had one here at Joy for a while, but she disappeared around December...must have been when management "cleaned" up night shift. Definite bad girls they are.
    I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe.

Thanks

Actually, I don't mind "inane" questions, because what is one supposed to say to a virtual stranger? However, insincere flattery is extremely annoying.

Dancer X: "So, are you married"?
    Your Intrepid Hero: "Nope, I was once, but not any more"
    Dancer X: "Aww that’s too bad. You have a girlfriend?"
    Your Intrepid Hero: "Nope, I don't"
    Dancer X: "Why doesn't a great looking guy like you have a girlfriend?"
    Your Intrepid Hero":" Well, I'm not looking" (but thinking "Wow, what a load of bull she just laid").
    Dancer X: "So what do you do?"
    Your Intrepid Hero: "I'm a bartender"
    Dancer X: "Really? You MUST get hit on alot by all the women"
    Your Intrepid Hero: "Nope, only crackwhores".

Don't try to make me think I am the hottest thing on earth just to get me to have a dance. I can see through that facade.

PJ

Thanks

I hate the "why not"? I don't have to have a reason and you may not want to hear the answer anyway.

Thanks

Dancer X: "Would you Like A Dance?"
    Your Intrepid Hero: "No, no thank you"
    Dancer X (with a pouty face): aww why Not??"
    Your Intrepid Hero: "Well...In the whole Gestalt of the experience, I have monetary concerns that exceed my desires for multiple dances from a host of available entertainers in this particular establishment. Thus in an effort to maximize my experiences on this occasion, I must consider greatly the interplay of available currency verses the satisfaction of those desires. In my estimation, there are circumstances that compel me to at present politely decline your offer, as so I can further assess my future course of action and with whom I might partake in those said actions".
    Dancer X: "Oh".

Thanks

let me try this again (when it rains, my internet connection gets choppy. damn you free floating ions!!!) so, please excuse me if there is a double post.

I like the way PJ thinks. I'll probably use his babble next time that comes up. but i'll make it a little more economics related. toss in a little marginal utility based on supply of funds and demand for intangible assetts deliverable.