Thread: customer ego check

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default customer ego check

Curious about guys who come to the club and ask for extras and get turned down. Sometimes the guy will say something like, "well, I guess you don't want more money!" or " I was going to get a few dances from you, but...." I don't really understand their logic because I can just go to another table and just dance and at the end of the day I have made as much or more than other dancers who provide extras.

So why do these guys act so conceited about their money?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re: customer ego check

I don't know for sure, but I have lots of guesses:
    • They're used to getting extras by waving some money around and think you might change your mind
    • They're not aware of the economics from your perspective (i.e. that turning them down doesn't affect your bottom line at the end of the evening)
    • Many customers, regardless of the industry, take the cliche "the customer is always right" a little too literally
    • They assume that an employee working for tips and or comission will do anything for money
    • They're a**holes
    • They're hurt you rejected their offer and want to make you feel bad in return
    • Maybe their approach works on other dancers
    • They view a dancer as nothing more than a business transaction (X amount of $ means Y service)
    • They don't know what else to say after being turned down
    • Maybe they're clueless idiots
    • Why not be conceited about our money? We all work hard for it, we live in a capitalistic country. Our dollar is our vote. (which is why I don't shop at BestBuy--those thieves will screw you! UGH!)

-lestat1
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

It's because they know that they don't got it going on, but they think their money does!!!
    ..and in one sentence Amber sums it up better than I could in a whole list!
    -lestat1
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

God/dess
    Thanks

These guys think that either all clubs are high-contact or extras-oriented or all dancers will do what they wish just because they have money to spend. Wrong perception of strip clubs and dancers in general.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

I don't really understand their logic because I can just go to another table and just dance and at the end of the day I have made as much or more than other dancers who provide extras.
    i find that it helps,at cetain times,to suspend your judgment (neither believe nor disbelieve)upon entering a stripclub. for example,when a dancer i never met before tells me:

1) how much money she makes.
    2) G*** (another dancer) is the club slut.
    3) i never date customers,perform extras,etc.

otherwise, i might find myself in a quagmire of DP. which shouldn't be the customer's concern.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

I agree with lestat's following points
    They assume that an employee working for tips and or comission will do anything for money

They're a**holes

They're hurt you rejected their offer and want to make you feel bad in return

Basicly
    It's because they unfortunatly don't respect the dancer as a person, they see her as an object they can buy use and dispose of.... and when they are confronted with the reality that their perseption is wrong it confuses and frustrates them.

God/dess
    Thanks

Amber's right, but here's the effect: Sometimes their money does get it, if not then, maybe on a Rent Week or the next tme she's drunk.... After saying no, maybe the dancer goes to a guy she likes and does the same thing for free, just to prove money can't buy her. Catch a windfall like that and it becomes the norm between you and the dancer.

Thanks

It's not about being conceited. These guys are looking for extras for their money. They are playing the law of averages. Eventually, if they ask enough ladies for extras, they are going to get one that will say "yes".
    "when it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day" ~ Marty Bucella

God/dess
    Thanks

I agree, Chuck, BUT they should be smart enough to go where they will surely get what they want. If the club does not tolerate extras, then they should not be so insistent.

Thanks

These are guys who have money and go to SC for their own goals. I have seen eggocentric super rich guys behave rudely towards gals who don't give extras. I am polite to all SC gals regardless of whether they will give me extras or not. Frankly I prefer to fuck SC gals OTC not in a semi private or public room where others can see.

I do occasionally offer gals xtra $ to get them in a corner or VIP booth to really feel them good like feel their pussy and suck their boobs. But I am not insulted if they turn this down as I will find another one who will. The key for a guy who is a player is to focus on the average girls who r hungry and will do extras if not fuck OTC. The old gurard gals or most popular gals know they don't have to give xtras to make money ITC.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    The old gurard gals or most popular gals know they don't have to give xtras to make money ITC.
    derek, have you ever considered the fact that it's not them but you? i'm going to take a really wild guess and say probably not.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

Or the guy that says "your loss" that always gets me to laugh. It's not my loss. It's his for being a total loser.
    AmyLynne

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Lol, yeah, I've heard guys yell out "YOUR LOSS BITCH" as the bouncer hauls them from the club while the dancer he approached heads off to VIP with a guy who is going to drop $300 for an hour of sipping and talking....

I don't refuse extras but I never ask for them. It's not the reason I walk in the door. Besides, girls that perform extras don't keep it a secret, in fact in my experience, they rarely charge "extra" for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

I'm still a rookie at all this, but yea, when I am in a club I am totally the $300 for an hour of sipping and talking. At first I attributed this to being depressed and being a rookie, but gawdam when I left it was so cool. It was like my first time getting laid. Thats what I go for. Anything else is above and beyond the call of duty
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Thanks

Clarification: I didn't lose my virginity in a SC, It was an equivelently powerfal confidence boost.

I smell a new thread.
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I swear to god, Derek has resurrected every old thread on this site LOL OTOH Pryce has said that he prefers resurrection to additional database costs

Back on topic...

Quote Originally Posted by jennymodel
    Because they can, I guess. Customers know strippers want their money. Sone guys are subtle and laid back while others are point blank about want they want.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I don't get it. How can you have this thread, and also have all those posts complaining that "extras girls" cut into "clean" strippers' income?

(Ooops. Sorry. Bye again.)

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennymodel
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FBR

Because they can, I guess. Customers know strippers want their money.
    This, and a little bit of sour grapes, sums up this situation.

Edited to fix up the quotes. Didnt want my comments attributed to Jennymodel She might get mad
    Last edited by FBR; 07-27-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks

One of my rare coin clients regularly goes to SC's. It is not uncommon for him to have $5000 in his pocket to spend that nite. He owns a car dealership and some condos. This guy is very direct with them he says - he likes to show them the money then tells them what he wants that nite (extras, OTC, etc.). Sometimes the gal will walk, a lot of the time, once she sees that money, she won't. He may fill her up with a few drinks, and do some lap dances, then make the pitch. Does he come across to strippers as egotistical - u bet. Its all a matter of what they wanna do to get his money - and hes got lots of it to blow. One gal told me (a dancer friend) he spent $2500 on a Sat nite ITC on this gal called Amber and then bought her $250 worth of outfits from the boutique. She says next time he comes in she is gonna get to him first and have a dancer friend "babysit" him (keeping other girls away) if she is on stage. This is why sometimes u will c two gals at a guys table as they are gonna split the take. Wanna c women in their natural predatory environment - go to a SC LOL.

I treat all strippers I encounter ITC with respect (and I am well liked by them). I will buy them drinks, give them interesting conversation, give them my business card, and then take a couple of dances. I do not proposition them unless they are contacting me about wanting money or try to ask me for money outside of normal club activities. Most of the time they will contact me OTC and proposition me in some form or other as far as the ones I date OTC. I used to be solely a guy doing just ITC activities but this takes a lot of willpower to resist some of these gals.