Thread: What do dances cost in your area ?

Default What do dances cost in your area ?

What is the standard price of a single dance in your area? Are the dances contact or air dances? Are they topless or nude or bikini ? Are they done on the main floor or in a separate area? Are they done in private- meaning no other customers in the room.

Thanks

Default Re: What do dances cost in your area ?

$25, lil contact ,topless,couch room, w/others
    Don't make me spank you!

Thanks

At my club they're $30 per song, topless, lapdance room on second floor, others around, low contact (meaning customers keep hands to selves, dancers allowed to touch some but no heavy grinding).

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

At one club I go to:
    $25 for token + $25 tip(standard/required) = $50, nude, private curtained booth, grinding, mostly hands-to-yourself (some allow casual/hands on back style touching), no alcohol.

At another club I went to twice:
    $20 for token + $20 tip(standard/required) = $40, nude, private area, painfully hard grinding, mostly hands-to-yourself (some I think allow casual/hands on back style touching), no alcohol.

At my new club:
    $20 for token + $30 tip ($20 minimum for some, most want $30) = $50, nude, private room, grinding, touching varies from hands-to- yourself to breast-touching (seems independent of tip amount ??? still trying to figure it out but damn they give vague answers when I ask what the rules are!), no alcohol.

So what does "respectful touching" mean? I asked what the rules are at the third club I listed there and that was the answer. Well for some it seems to mean hands to yourself or I'll kick your ass, but for others it means boobs ok. I wasn't about to risk some mean bouncer kicking me out, or offending her with further questioning, so I kept it to casual/hands on back style.

I swear, sometimes this whole thing is just too damn complicated to bother with.
    Ahh who am I kidding, I'll go back...

-lestat1
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

God/dess
    Thanks

At my club they're $30 per song, topless, lapdance room on second floor, others around, low contact (meaning customers keep hands to selves, dancers allowed to touch some but no heavy grinding).
    At The Jungle Cage in Hormigueros it's $30.00 for two songs and at Isabela (El Alcázar) it's $56.00 for three songs (at the least it was the last time I had one). Not saying what goes on there, though...

Thanks

Locally, dances are $20-$25 depending on the club, they're topless with mid-mileage one-way contact, sometimes the girls will let you touch their backs or legs, but thats about it.

If I can do about a three hour drive, I can get similar mileage dances for $10, but unless you pay to go into the VIP room and then pay $20/song, contact is explicitly one-way. I'm not interested in touching, so I'll stay in the main showroom where it's more affordable.

Kind of strange when I think about it, but I've had well over 200 laps in my time and can only recount two that were fully nude, but I'm looking more for interaction and eye contact from a LD anyway, so no complaints.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

$20 for a topless dance on the mainfloor in alcohol clubs or $250 and hour for a private VIP room with a bouncer. $30 in "dance room" with other customers getting dances at the nude no alcohol clubs or $400 an hour in a VIP a semi enclosed area with no other customers.

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

In Surfers Paradise (The Strip Club Strip-- there are 4 clubs located on one street) they are all full nude clubs. The prices depend on the club with Santa Fe Gold & Bad Girls being the most expensive. Players has good prices and Crazy Horse has the cheapest.

Players (as far as I know) has the highest "mileage" as far as contact goes: it is two way except between the legs (upper inner thigh and groin areas). All the other full nude clubs have breast touching at the very least.

The topless club in Broadbeach has no contact either way (as far as I know).

Surfers Paradise clubs are all done in private dance areas - not the main floor. Only the topless club in Broadbeach has booths.

Alcohol served at all clubs... full bar.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount